games

What other online games are you playing

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 378
Joined: 8 months ago
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 19 times

games

Post by bloodpirate » 8 months ago

pokemon go .. to be friends # 3889 0360 9940

minecraft

roc

BadSkills
Player
Posts: 16
Joined: 8 months ago
Location: DDO Universe.
Contact:

Re: games

Post by BadSkills » 8 months ago

Anyone play DDO?

Red
Player
Posts: 24
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: games

Post by Red » 8 months ago

Bingo pop on facebook lol
Shoot Bubble on iphone
Pocket Frogs

Texie
Player
Posts: 3
Joined: 8 months ago

Re: games

Post by Texie » 8 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
8 months ago
pokemon go .. to be friends # 3889 0360 9940

minecraft

roc
Adding you on PokeGO :) name will be self-evident!

Other games - basically anything on PC.
Currently actively playing Apex Legends like the rest of the world, Warframe, Path of Exile, and WoW..

Endtime
Game Developer
Posts: 27
Joined: 8 months ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: games

Post by Endtime » 8 months ago

Texie wrote:
8 months ago
Currently actively playing Apex Legends like the rest of the world, Warframe, Path of Exile, and WoW..
Downloading Apex when i am home, how do you find it?

My previous games which i no longer play is the entire shooting, mmo and fantasy based games. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Screwy
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 8 months ago
Location: Bulgaria, Shumen
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: games

Post by Screwy » 8 months ago

I used to play NFS No Limits (mobile game) but recently deleted it cause the game owners became too greedy forcing the players to watch at least 8 ads per day after each race lol
Now I play only Mobile Legends bang something hahaha it's fun and less stressfull because all the idiots can't type and play on the same time like on a desktop/laptop so less flaming and stuff xD

User avatar
supadupa
Player
Posts: 153
Joined: 8 months ago
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: games

Post by supadupa » 8 months ago

Other text based game I play is RoC.
Mobile game I quite enjoy Mortal Kombat X and have been playing for years.

Fin
Player
Posts: 48
Joined: 8 months ago
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: games

Post by Fin » 8 months ago

Endtime wrote:
8 months ago
Texie wrote:
8 months ago
Currently actively playing Apex Legends like the rest of the world, Warframe, Path of Exile, and WoW..
Downloading Apex when i am home, how do you find it?

My previous games which i no longer play is the entire shooting, mmo and fantasy based games. :lol: :lol:
Not bad, although I am quite trash at first person shooters. I haven't played one since like Modern Warfare 2

Mikeoh
Player
Posts: 3
Joined: 8 months ago
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: games

Post by Mikeoh » 8 months ago

traitors, KOC only.

User avatar
RoGuEsHaDoW
Player
Posts: 91
Joined: 8 months ago
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: games

Post by RoGuEsHaDoW » 7 months ago

I’m playing torn if anyone wants to check it out
Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG
Image

Post Reply