Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

4/20/2020 - 8/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Dear Players,
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)


#1 Drama-
#2 RelentlessLegacy
#3 qiraL-
#4 Squishy_LoP
#5 The_RMFz

Honourable Mentions!


Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
Smallest Army in Top 50 | #48 Killerclown_DEMK
Smallest Alliance in top 5 | RelentlessLegacy
Highest gold held at the end | #3 : qiraL- 10,824,247,846 Gold
Top Clicker | jfl88888 #551 365,655 Clicks | La Cosa Nostra

Top player for each race

Humans #65 : Marac-of-ShedoniaNWO
Dwarves #10 : Wizard
Elves #1 : Drama-
Orcs #5 : The_RMFz
Undead #6 : Alpatsjino-RB
Hobbits #2 : RelentlessLegacy

Biggest Turk Award | #7 : HoTiX-SR
Runner Up Turk Award | #6 : Alpatsjino-RB

Era 7 Final Stats

Era 7 Final Alliance Stats
Locked
bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 600
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by bloodpirate » 8 months ago

Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
I actually boosted Hotix, prikker, and viking to get that jump start on everyone, selling to one account is a pussy move...ive sold to multiples. Your not doing yourself any favors here. Your fucking right...teamwork!
and look what good it did your alliance.

Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank
Sweet Revenge 129 16.82 8

one turked with you
Prikker-SR +ranked 635
VikingWarrior-SR +ranked 675

/////////////////

you should have given the gold to bss .. they know how to war at least.

Successful Sabotages(#rankhere) 13,346 :: 573,191 GW
Last edited by bloodpirate 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Rpkm
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Rpkm » 8 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
8 months ago
Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
I actually boosted Hotix, prikker, and viking to get that jump start on everyone, selling to one account is a pussy move...ive sold to multiples. Your not doing yourself any favors here. Your fucking right...teamwork!
and look what good it did your alliance.

Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank
Sweet Revenge 129 16.82 8

one turked with you
Prikker-SR +ranked 635
VikingWarrior-SR +ranked 675

/////////////////

you should have given the gold to bss .. they know how to war at least.
Much better than you. Without a doubt...again you have another irrelevant comment we all know is
Sweet Revenge Leader

Rpkm
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Rpkm » 8 months ago

At least BSS can go in an war 1 vs everyone..lol Ill let that one settle in.
Sweet Revenge Leader

Boss
Player
Posts: 67
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Boss » 8 months ago

Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
If you want to take oxys then thats up to you bro...like I said I dont control your lifestyle. You were sabbing SR leadership to get a rise out of us to get a reason to sab the whole chain..lets not be stupid here. Thats a typical douchebag move..any alliance knows this..."way to make yourself look great for the other alliances reading this. YOu think your a beast selling to your chain to sab over some dumb shit. Way to go bro. I actually boosted Hotix, prikker, and viking to get that jump start on everyone, selling to one account is a pussy move...ive sold to multiples. Your not doing yourself any favors here. Your fucking right...teamwork!

Well I have logs of all the times I sold to small accounts in demk. I have sold to over 5 different people and most of the time it was not to get a main sabed but just to look after the people I brought into demk and to help them out.

If i actually played and gave nothing away i would have trashed most of you guys. No effort.

Again learn your place you unless leadership. I feel sorry for the new players that join SR and get left in this situation.

And yes I am a fucking beast because your whole chain was scared to react, so scared that it was a 1v0 you guys didn't even sab me back in the 1v1 out of the fear that I will go lose on 150 turds.

Don't talk tough. Actions speak louder than words and we had a great show watching you dance like a monkey for nothing in the end. And watching the biggest chain become a whore chain in 4 days was just to good.
Last edited by Boss 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 600
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by bloodpirate » 8 months ago

it would be better, but half SR have nothing to sab. i missed two people today. one with 4 knife aat and the other 2 dirk aat

in all honesty, we put our sells to much better use than SR did

Rpkm
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Rpkm » 8 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
8 months ago
it would be better, but half SR have nothing to sab. i missed two people today. one with 4 knife aat and the other 2 dirk aat

in all honesty, we put our sells to much better use than SR did
If you say so BP, lol 5 alliances vs 1..come on..use ya brain old man.
Sweet Revenge Leader

Boss
Player
Posts: 67
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Boss » 8 months ago

Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
8 months ago
it would be better, but half SR have nothing to sab. i missed two people today. one with 4 knife aat and the other 2 dirk aat

in all honesty, we put our sells to much better use than SR did
If you say so BP, lol 5 alliances vs 1..come on..use ya brain old man.


look at sannicola, been maxed age long and still has 100b spy.

If you put in some effort you could get there and still be sabing me. BUT!!!! Sr dont like a war that they are not out numbering in.

Remember the weak minded person this is what i am talking about.

few ages ago i was chaining the whole alliance page and tha means it was 1v350 but i didn't give up i just had a lot more work to do them they did.

you are just a sore loser who only likes to win.

Qrtrpndr
Player
Posts: 13
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Qrtrpndr » 8 months ago

Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
Boss wrote:
8 months ago
Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
But if you spend so much time warring, where is the time for the gym my dude? Bro, you should see my manbun! Bons seen it..its fucking epic!...

I like to work out so life gets easier, the looks you achieve are just the side effects of wanting to get up of a couch with out making a noise.
A game means nothing to me. Its just to pass time. Not sure who you are trying to fool here lol.
Yet you spend hours of time on a forum rambling absolute nonsense.

Tip: the drugs you take might be legal in your case, but looking at everything you said the past hours, I'd recommend laying off or taking lower doses.

Boss
Player
Posts: 67
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Boss » 8 months ago

I guess you have to be good at numbers to figure out that there is a bare minimum that they can get you down to until you can go any lower. If you know how to build a account for war that is.

And if you do the numbers you will see that you can sit on 100b at the end of age regardless of being maxed every day.

But like a said no brain no account simple.

Rpkm
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 2 years ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Rpkm » 8 months ago

Boss wrote:
8 months ago
Rpkm wrote:
8 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
8 months ago
it would be better, but half SR have nothing to sab. i missed two people today. one with 4 knife aat and the other 2 dirk aat

in all honesty, we put our sells to much better use than SR did
If you say so BP, lol 5 alliances vs 1..come on..use ya brain old man.


look at sannicola, been maxed age long and still has 100b spy.

If you put in some effort you could get there and still be sabing me. BUT!!!! Sr dont like a war that they are not out numbering in.

Remember the weak minded person this is what i am talking about.

few ages ago i was chaining the whole alliance page and tha means it was 1v350 but i didn't give up i just had a lot more work to do them they did.

you are just a sore loser who only likes to win.
That*

Not sure this weak minded person you have on your mind...youve always been a rogue in my mind. Why would you say SR are sore losers that like to win? You think SR is going to just give up after this era...this is the first ever ive seen SR take a beating but they are still trying...LOL what are you trying to prove here? Again, 5v1....you should name yourselves DA again lol. Problem is all you have is Rmfz to keep you guys in line. A great mastermind indeed..but will eventually fail. Cant lead by yourself...unless your..well we wont go there.
Sweet Revenge Leader

Locked