SR/AG/DEMK/TUE VS RB/RL/CERB

12/5/2018 - 4/6/2019

Moderator: Moderator

RVD713
Player

Re: DEMK VS RB

Post by RVD713 »

incidentally noticed some RB players had a lot of sab damage on them... came to see if there was a war. found the war.
read the whole bloody thread to find the reason, only to see childinsh "my sponsor is bigger than your sponsor" and all out insults.

ah, and for the "back in my koc days" folk, how about this: back in my koc days alliances held together - meaning the war should have been SR+DEMK vs RL+RB. But every big account is getting ready for the end of age, so I guess allies and alliances are just a joke.

so can someone please say the reason for the war? i need to understand what cause all this drama on the forums.

ty
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

better ask DEMK they started it .maybe they were bored
DoctorWho
Player

Post by DoctorWho »

Look, regardless of the insults thrown left and right.

One thing RB and DEMK can be proud of is we are the only warring alliances, AG should be lucky i don't turn my sights on them, i am maxxed daily anyway, same as every other alliance out there. :P

But i ain't like that yo, im a holding solid in this war - i had exams when it broke out, now the exams are done i am here to produce cake and cookies.

BTW SR, throw me some sells my way, i've got my catcher on!

<3
~DR
Rising Brotherhood - BF Mod
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

DoctorWho wrote: 5 years ago Look, regardless of the insults thrown left and right.

One thing RB and DEMK can be proud of is we are the only warring alliances, AG should be lucky i don't turn my sights on them, i am maxxed daily anyway, same as every other alliance out there. :P

But i ain't like that yo, im a holding solid in this war - i had exams when it broke out, now the exams are done i am here to produce cake and cookies.

BTW SR, throw me some sells my way, i've got my catcher on!

<3

It seems your catcher is not working very well :lol: :lol:

I for one, am enjoying my uber inflated stats.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

awk sweetheart im so glad ur enjoying something
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

wow.

Most value sabbed from a player DoctorWho-RB :: 31,460,000,000

This is an insane stat considering you had the opportunity at the beginning of the war to lose all but Scorpion. Not to mention the losses you've taken by incrementally selling off your SA.

In my eyes DEMK has already become the clear front runner of this war.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

chrisl you do know its a game lad and DOC had personal issues to deal with also a job to pay the bills and counldnt get on for almost a week when this all started but we dont think any the less of him but rather respect that he put his family and life first
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Kaya wrote: 5 years ago chrisl you do know its a game lad and DOC had personal issues to deal with also a job to pay the bills and counldnt get on for almost a week when this all started but we dont think any the less of him but rather respect that he put his family and life first
Damn didn't know he had a job. Way to go Chrisl.

Can anyone provide stats for each side? Unless I missed it, I haven't seen a breakdown for each side.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Kaya wrote: 5 years ago chrisl you do know its a game lad and DOC had personal issues to deal with also a job to pay the bills and counldnt get on for almost a week when this all started but we dont think any the less of him but rather respect that he put his family and life first
Really this is where we are going to take this because I pointed out he sold the wrong stats and switched to the wrong race?
DoctorWho
Player

Post by DoctorWho »

God you girls cry alot, it's my account to do what ever i want, i'll keep selling to hit scorp. I don't actually care :P Overall my account is still more valuable than your mains account :D
~DR
Rising Brotherhood - BF Mod