SR/AG/DEMK/TUE VS RB/RL/CERB

12/5/2018 - 4/6/2019

Moderator: Moderator

Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: DEMK VS RB

Post by Squishy »

Their is a fine line between trash talking and just plain bashing, I get this is a war thread but I am going to warn you guys if this becomes nothing but a bash fest, posts will be removed and thread might be closed. so lets at least try and keep this somewhat on topic.
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

Ja please DEMK, let's keep this civil. After all it's just a game, so hope you are all not taking it too seriously.

Good friendly banter while having fun sabbing is the way to go. Almost sab run time, good luck chaps <3
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

supadupa wrote: 5 years ago The_RMFz is a good example of that too, with his high spy and nothing much else pandering his invsible forcefield of "don't hit me else I chain you"
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings so much that you need to mention me in every post. I hope you find peace.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

this war is more even when you look at the bf. demk are being supported by sr with trickle, sells, or whatever ... and rb are being supported by rl. amazing the war hasn't spilt over to them. or has it? or will it?
VibrioWolf
Player

Post by VibrioWolf »

It's been a fun start.
Just to point out that it's also quite cool that this is the first war thread in the new forums! Let's make sure it's one to remember.

No involvement of RL. Seems SR aren't actively participating either. You never know who's pulling the strings though... :shock:
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

Joke is on your supa, just pmed in game the real logs.

Good night

Boring war, came in to sab, all of them are maxxed out 5 billion losses most of them.

Going back to watch my series while I be amused with the mad pms I'm receiving in game from Kayla
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

By the way, before I go, on a serious note, maybe you have old intel of my account, but I had 10 million spy.

Suddenly, in 1 day it jumped to around 90-100 billions.

Ask yourself this question RB, there are people there that really really hate you guys, and they're sponsoring ;)

That alone makes us the winners, because you're sustaining losses, while we're getting sponsored
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

awk sweetheart who tried to say he dont speak english but war seems to have learned you quick <<<<< was my pm to you to let you see how silly you were and i think lad its you who are getting upset in ur pms to me so do as you told me and go to bed little lad
Nuclear_Chicken
Player

Post by Nuclear_Chicken »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 5 years ago By the way, before I go, on a serious note, maybe you have old intel of my account, but I had 10 million spy.

Ask yourself this question RB, there are people there that really really hate you guys, and they're sponsoring ;)

That alone makes us the winners, because you're sustaining losses, while we're getting sponsored

Hoooooool' up, so you are admitting to get funded from another chain to fuel your war machine?

And you are bragging about it? 😂
Hahahah after a war less age still not being able to fight for your self, relying on others to feed you? And you call that winning?

Bro that's called life support and we are about to pull the plug 😘
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Post by supadupa »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 5 years ago Joke is on your supa, just pmed in game the real logs.

...snip
Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 5 years ago By the way, before I go, on a serious note, maybe you have old intel of my account, but I had 10 million spy.

What do you mean joke is on me ? :?
You posted sab damage of 10.5m AAT on me vs the sab damage on you of 22m AAT, I still win by 69m! :lol:

On a personal note of sab damage done on DEMK:
supdadupa 2,041,115,000
supdadupa 2,738,025,000
supdadupa 3,026,950,000 8-)

and.. Alliance wise, let the figures speak for themselves:
Rising Brotherhood 324.1b/33.46
................DEMK 237.4b/20.74

Rising Brotherhood 321.6b(-2.5)/36.17(+2.71)
................DEMK 234.6b(-2.8)/20.14(-0.6)
RB from strength to strength <3

Perhaps you should rely on figures not assumptions, then surely your sponsors would have second thoughts no ? Never knew bragging about being sponsored and still losing was a thing!