Undead #3 : TheGodFather_LaCN
Hobbits #15 : Blash-ToF

Era 8 Final Stats

Era 8 Final Alliance Stats
Kaya
Player

Re: SR/RB vs FFLoP/GLD

Post by Kaya »

Childish mind games are for kids and to even use Tron or Bean like that dank is horrible when you say hes a friend I refuse to let you bring me into it When you grow up then maybe we can talk so until then screw you and your silly chldish trolling and fight a clean fight whne wars were fun
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Kaya wrote: 3 years ago Childish mind games are for kids and to even use Tron or Bean like that dank is horrible when you say hes a friend I refuse to let you bring me into it When you grow up then maybe we can talk so until then screw you and your silly chldish trolling and fight a clean fight whne wars were fun
I tried to fight you guys clean last age, you sold everything to your main and hid in vacation mode.

I am not going out of my way to get intel, just simply got lucky I had a friend on the inside.

You claim its mind games - maybe, maybe not. Could be complete horse shit, could be 100% true, could be half n half.

But one things for sure, its a damn good read

Venar
Player

Post by Venar »

When this war started our chain had been pumping sentry for weeks and had almost no spy whatsoever. Many of us got maxed on day 1 before we even logged in. When we began waking up, we put together a game plan. I anticipated it would take ~2 weeks to turn around the advantage they gained from preparing for war and jumping us.

Not sure what happened after that... Somehow their AAT seems to drop faster than we can sab it. Many RB players sold DA to sentry, and then 24 hrs later sold their sentry into spy :/ Whoops! From there, several mids just gave up and sold off a 3rd time to Negan (double-whoops!)

I didn't imagine we could have turned around the gold advantage so severely in only 5 days. But, we couldn't have done it without their help.
Danny
Player
Alliance: FF/LOP

Post by Danny »

Kaya, were at war, I didnt know there was rules and regulations that the opposition had to follow

- Kings of Chaos Marketing Team -
- FF/LOP Sentinel -
- Tripple OG @ Trey Deuce Gang -
- Gigolo -
Chojin
Player

Post by Chojin »

Kaya wrote: 3 years ago well lads a dirty way to fight a war ....dank you should have remained silent as you have but then i guess you were busy not like last era when you were all mouth ......i think there r moles in every alliance and good luck to them if thats how they wish to play but uve just made koc dirty to me dank and never thought it off you .yes poor tron who i love and yes trust cos hes a friend of bean and we have had some laughs has been kicked and that hurts me and i dont like it so wrong of you to do that for whatever reason a bad way to treat friends
Bean wrote: 3 years ago :lol: Bravo sir, you sure have got people talking... i guess thats what you are good at, for one, if i was going to share anything with anyone, it would of been alot juicier than that ^ All those SSs are from within channels any RB member can see, brotherhood rank, clearly Dank and his boys have to plant moles to get up on other alliances, although i have left RB i can say one thing, they play fair. Dragging peoples names through the mud like this is BS. So to anyone buying into it, lol @ you.
I'm so confused, these holier than thou statements coming from the people who photoshopped commander/alliance tags onto someone as an excuse to sab them??? :lol: :lol:
Rowe
Player

Era Winner

Post by Rowe »

Danny, stop posting selfies of Kaya!
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

yes he uses me for his sig dont i look well
Chilluminati
Player

Era Winner

Post by Chilluminati »

Sagas

Post by Sagas »

So I was hoping you would get the screenshots were joke, since it was kind of obvious.
Unfortunately, my “photoshop” skills are too good apparently.
Cunningham's Law states "the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."
Knowing this, seems it’s the only way to get a reaction from Fflop aka Fun Police.

Might as well know that janky and RB have a long history from what I’ve heard.
You could have expected him to be sabbed at some point no matter what

Didn’t think fflop would be so tedious during this war.
I hope you guys can combine your greatest mind to come up with a few jokes before it ends.
Couldn't stand the deafening silence up until now.
Keep it up guys!
Wiz
Discord Moderator

Post by Wiz »

Chojin wrote: 3 years ago
Kaya wrote: 3 years ago well lads a dirty way to fight a war ....dank you should have remained silent as you have but then i guess you were busy not like last era when you were all mouth ......i think there r moles in every alliance and good luck to them if thats how they wish to play but uve just made koc dirty to me dank and never thought it off you .yes poor tron who i love and yes trust cos hes a friend of bean and we have had some laughs has been kicked and that hurts me and i dont like it so wrong of you to do that for whatever reason a bad way to treat friends
Bean wrote: 3 years ago :lol: Bravo sir, you sure have got people talking... i guess thats what you are good at, for one, if i was going to share anything with anyone, it would of been alot juicier than that ^ All those SSs are from within channels any RB member can see, brotherhood rank, clearly Dank and his boys have to plant moles to get up on other alliances, although i have left RB i can say one thing, they play fair. Dragging peoples names through the mud like this is BS. So to anyone buying into it, lol @ you.
I'm so confused, these holier than thou statements coming from the people who photoshopped commander/alliance tags onto someone as an excuse to sab them??? :lol: :lol:

You guys still got together and orchestrated a plan to sab Jank even though he had left our alliance since the beginning of the Era, now making excuses hating on an individual for simply being a part of our alliance last era -- that is real toxicity (maybe look in the mirror before throwing stones)

"one thing, they play fair. Dragging peoples names through the mud like this is BS." -Bean
Last edited by Wiz 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.