FFLOP | GLD + TUE vs RB

4/20/2020 - 8/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Dear Players,
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)

#1 Drama-
#2 RelentlessLegacy
#3 qiraL-
#4 Squishy_LoP
#5 The_RMFz

Honourable Mentions!

Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
Smallest Army in Top 50 | #48 Killerclown_DEMK
Smallest Alliance in top 5 | RelentlessLegacy
Highest gold held at the end | #3 : qiraL- 10,824,247,846 Gold
Top Clicker | jfl88888 #551 365,655 Clicks | La Cosa Nostra

Top player for each race

Humans #65 : Marac-of-ShedoniaNWO
Dwarves #10 : Wizard
Elves #1 : Drama-
Orcs #5 : The_RMFz
Undead #6 : Alpatsjino-RB
Hobbits #2 : RelentlessLegacy

Biggest Turk Award | #7 : HoTiX-SR
Runner Up Turk Award | #6 : Alpatsjino-RB

Era 7 Final Stats

Era 7 Final Alliance Stats
bloodpirate
Player

Re: FFLOP | GLD + TUE vs RB

Post by bloodpirate »

which main will be the first to pull a hotix?
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago which main will be the first to pull a hotix?
The guys from glads,fflop,tue know how to party so I doubt they would turk

Goodluck to each side, we expect some good solid memes and banter
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago which main will be the first to pull a hotix?
certainly wont be this side, we would go down with the ship int he unlikly event we are even pressed into that position.

damn proud of my boys so far, we had 19 people in voice chat tonight all pumped and ready and they all did there part

good luck to the opposition
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Can't believe RB would disrespect the OG Doh. Glad they'll be irrelevant again soon like FOD.
Rik1510
Player

Post by Rik1510 »

Well, the one thing we all saw coming, but didn't actually really want to happen, has happened.
Good luck everyone in this lop-sided (pun totally not intented :? ) war!
(At time of typing: 12.8-ish vs 8.2-ish tril value, 142 vs 83 members, so a 50% advantage to FFLOP/GLAD/TUE)

Now, I'm not the one to talk much on here, but when I see stuff being put in the war announcement that are blatant lies or changed truths where I have been part of the story, then I feel it's my time to say something about them.
Dank wrote: 3 years ago ...
We have declared war on RB, I know no one really cares why but for those that do care:

1. RB has been trying to get ballsy with most alliances in KoC most of the age, unfortunately for them they picked the wrong chain this time. Eager to sab over any petty reason, hopefully their still eager to sab 8-)

We have never been "ballsy" with other alliances this Era. We have never treated alliances different as the way we were treated by them. If you can't handle being treated they way you treat others, maybe the issues lies with you?

What I believe to be the spark that exploded this powderkeg is the following situation, bear with me, it's a bit funny:

Dank shit hit Alpa twice, claiming his phone froze and he was pressing buttons to no avail. The fact that your phone froze for over 3 minutes means you need to buy a new one, mate.

6 hours ago Dank attack 34,487,631 Gold stolen 8,619 1,648 421,896,617,663 336,955,113,944 2020-07-26 23:48:44
6 hours ago Dank attack 172,454,205 Gold stolen 17,706 2,755 370,498,188,039 362,945,585,284 2020-07-26 23:45:33
"soz mobile glitched out and refused to load so I was trying to spam click everywhere on screen for it to respond. wont happen again"

We all know this kind of "apology" wouldn't hang with Dank either, and a few of our members have been sabbed by Glads for similar shit hits (I would say deservedly so). We decided to 3x him, but as soon as those sabs came in, Dank sabbed 6x. Alpa completed his 6 as well and we came to a stalemate.
We know now we should've jumped first, but we wanted to leave FFLoP out of it and there was no way to differnetiate between their members.

We talked to FFLoP leadership and BF Mods a few times over the past months. Talking to them about Glads behavior and how they would pull FFLoP with them, because alone they wouldn't be able to pull it off.
Does anyone remember BigDaddyDanks, I believe the first rogue of this Era? He was under Squishy, so clearly FFLoP condoned Glads behavior.

Halas, FFLoP decided to take side of their alliance partners (understandable) and here we are now.

3. RB has been bullying doh and the nice guys over at BSS, we do not appreciate bullying in our christian game of chaos.

BSS is claiming to be bullied? That's a joke, right?
The alliance that sabs people for their own fun (it's game mechanics, bro!) without any reason is calling RB the bullies?

They started actively raiding now as well, which normally isn't part of their actions. So, add them to the war thread maybe.
This makes the war even more lop-sided (again, pun not intended).

4. Chrisl will war in honor of Nord and JustJesus who were sabbed by Doctorwho-RB

No idea what this is, smells like old news?

It will be a tough one, but what's KoC without a little shit in the last 3 weeks, right?
Ogotai
Player

Post by Ogotai »

Can anyone explain me why rb seem surprised they got jumped? Or why they didn't prepare better? I mean the moment Hans sold 275b into lazy squishy it was pretty obvious they were gonna plan a jump on the only alliance not at war yet(unless you are counting lgc in)

Oh well have fun, and I'm thrilled to see rb war tactics it usually doesn't go further then everyone selling into kaya.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Rik1510 wrote: 3 years ago Well, the one thing we all saw coming, but didn't actually really want to happen, has happened.
Good luck everyone in this lop-sided (pun totally not intented :? ) war!
(At time of typing: 12.8-ish vs 8.2-ish tril value, 142 vs 83 members, so a 50% advantage to FFLOP/GLAD/TUE)

Now, I'm not the one to talk much on here, but when I see stuff being put in the war announcement that are blatant lies or changed truths where I have been part of the story, then I feel it's my time to say something about them.

We all know this kind of "apology" wouldn't hang with Dank either, and a few of our members have been sabbed by Glads for similar shit hits (I would say deservedly so).

We talked to FFLoP leadership and BF Mods a few times over the past months. Talking to them about Glads behavior and how they would pull FFLoP with them, because alone they wouldn't be able to pull it off.
Does anyone remember BigDaddyDanks, I believe the first rogue of this Era? He was under Squishy, so clearly FFLoP condoned Glads behavior.

Halas, FFLoP decided to take side of their alliance partners (understandable) and here we are now.

Don't start your post with excuses we started with significantly less members than you this era we just prevailed more than you at recruiting. So don't whine about value when we were once toe to toe in it.

There are no lies or what ever you're trying to spew, simply trolls, if you can't tell the difference then thats your own problem.

Name 1 person I've sabbed besides spook, I have not sabbed a single person who has messaged me about a defended, double tap, or lowhit. I challenge ANYONE reading this forum to show me someone that messaged me and got sabbed. Its simply common courtesy unless it becomes a habit (which hasn't happened this age) people who message usually don't get sabbed.

Not sure what you mean by gladiator behavior, you said you wanted to approve him, we said ok and did nothing about it. Not really sure what you're crying about. we did nothing wrong.

you power tripped and sabbed 7b from a trickle. Like honestly what the fuck did you think was gonna happen?

Has your leadership not learned anything since thebigcheese sabbed SR trickle and you guys got shit on for that? Ended up being Glads Vs 90% of KoC while all of RB went inactive - including your main thebigcheese.

RB trying to think be like:

Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Dank sabed me for low hit
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Boss wrote: 3 years ago Dank sabed me for low hit
lmao gtfo, you didn't message and you were warned nicely, to which you replied "lol" and you hit again for 10mins tbg then chained

you don't count go away lol
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Dank wrote: 3 years ago
Boss wrote: 3 years ago Dank sabed me for low hit
lmao gtfo, you didn't message and you were warned nicely, to which you replied "lol" and you hit again for 10mins tbg then chained

you don't count go away lol

I sent you a msg saying.

I dare you to sab me.

Cant say i didn't send a msg.