Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

4/20/2020 - 8/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Dear Players,
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)

#1 Drama-
#2 RelentlessLegacy
#3 qiraL-
#4 Squishy_LoP
#5 The_RMFz

Honourable Mentions!

Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
Smallest Army in Top 50 | #48 Killerclown_DEMK
Smallest Alliance in top 5 | RelentlessLegacy
Highest gold held at the end | #3 : qiraL- 10,824,247,846 Gold
Top Clicker | jfl88888 #551 365,655 Clicks | La Cosa Nostra

Top player for each race

Humans #65 : Marac-of-ShedoniaNWO
Dwarves #10 : Wizard
Elves #1 : Drama-
Orcs #5 : The_RMFz
Undead #6 : Alpatsjino-RB
Hobbits #2 : RelentlessLegacy

Biggest Turk Award | #7 : HoTiX-SR
Runner Up Turk Award | #6 : Alpatsjino-RB

Era 7 Final Stats

Era 7 Final Alliance Stats
Boss
Player

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Boss »

Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago If your going to ask for steroids, id suggest not making it a public thing too...I aint going to prison for selling it to you, nor would i. lol I have prescriptions for it. Your insane to ask me how I do what I do..Its hard work...theres your answer...doesnt come from smoking pot, eating cheetos and Icecream. Or games Lol. You do you boo. You wanna live fat? So be it ;) Might take some lessons from BP...you seem to be a follower like everyone else.

Me + roids would end bad.

Some nice weed and some sab targets and i am happy.

We turned a whole chain into a whore chain ha ha.

That was fun to watch, only took 4 days.
Wiz
Discord Moderator

Post by Wiz »

Kids at school made fun of my fat dick :cry:

I ran home crying most of the days, they would just scream 'HEY THERE HE GOES WITH HIS FAT FAT DICK, WHAT A LOSER!!"

Those were the worst days.
Rpkm
Player

Post by Rpkm »

Boss wrote: 3 years ago
Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago But if you spend so much time warring, where is the time for the gym my dude? Bro, you should see my manbun! Bons seen it..its fucking epic!...

I like to work out so life gets easier, the looks you achieve are just the side effects of wanting to get up of a couch with out making a noise.
Actually, to tell you the truth. The looks I achieve are much more. I like to work. I make good money. A game means nothing to me. Its just to pass time. Not sure who you are trying to fool here lol.
Sweet Revenge Leader
Rpkm
Player

Post by Rpkm »

Wiz wrote: 3 years ago Kids at school made fun of my fat dick :cry:

I ran home crying most of the days, they would just scream 'HEY THERE HE GOES WITH HIS FAT FAT DICK, WHAT A LOSER!!"

Those were the worst days.
:D
Sweet Revenge Leader
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago
Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago But if you spend so much time warring, where is the time for the gym my dude? Bro, you should see my manbun! Bons seen it..its fucking epic!...

I like to work out so life gets easier, the looks you achieve are just the side effects of wanting to get up of a couch with out making a noise.
Actually, to tell you the truth. The looks I achieve are much more. I like to work. I make good money. A game means nothing to me. Its just to pass time. Not sure who you are trying to fool here lol.

I am not fooling anyone but I am talking to a fool.

I have been around for a while and this is not the first time SR has turned when they were losing.

If you dont care about the game why are you on here talking shit to a player who is destroying your shit alliance.

Only 3 people can sab me for now and 2 of them are from BSS, they have been mixed age long and they are doing more dmg to us as a 5 man army than your whole fail chain and that fail brain of yours.

Also just because it is prescribed doesn't mean its good for you.

Re-evaluate your and maybe stop talking shit. You need a nappy on your mouth for all the shit you are spewing.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Rpkm and hotix must be having a great vacation. can't stand the heat so left. one talks too much and the other not enough. yellow, they shoot deserters.
Rpkm
Player

Post by Rpkm »

Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago

I am not fooling anyone but I am talking to a fool.

I have been around for a while and this is not the first time SR has turned when they were losing.

If you dont care about the game why are you on here talking shit to a player who is destroying your shit alliance.

Only 3 people can sab me for now and 2 of them are from BSS, they have been mixed age long and they are doing more dmg to us as a 5 man army than your whole fail chain and that fail brain of yours.

Also just because it is prescribed doesn't mean its good for you.

Re-evaluate your and maybe stop talking shit. You need a nappy on your mouth for all the shit you are spewing.
LOL Love it! Keep on coming with it. "YOU" didnt destroy SR...you specifically picked out admins to 1v1 with...Which one of them was me...I didnt have any stats at that time, so congratulate yourself, hope it makes your dick hard fighting 1v1 against a leader that has no AAT. To continue, a fail chain? Lets be realistic here, ever since...do I really need to waste my time explaining this? How long did it take to get demk chain together at the beginning of the era? Hmm?

Dont worry about whats prescribed for me, or whats bad for me. Its legal for me, thats the thing...if your not gonna invest in yourself, whether its any kind of supplements/legal injections then dont speak on it..if you want to smoke pot and be lazy then do it...dont ask, for a fix all. To end this, I wouldn't say I was talking any shit, I like the banter and love to read it..other than BPs irrelevant posts. TBH not reall sure where your trying to go with this.
Sweet Revenge Leader
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

So if a doctor can prescribe me some oxycontin it would be a shame not to take the opportunity?

I dont ask any one for anything. I do what I want.

And the fact that I was sabing your leadership and you were a pussy to put me on to the approved list is another story all together.

And yes I helped destroy your shit chain by selling my account a few time to get some sabers on your mains.

Its called team work something SR no nothing about especially their leader ship who turk every time they are getting sabed and they hide behind a wall of, its not fair and a whole bunch of excuses.
Rpkm
Player

Post by Rpkm »

If you want to take oxys then thats up to you bro...like I said I dont control your lifestyle. You were sabbing SR leadership to get a rise out of us to get a reason to sab the whole chain..lets not be stupid here. Thats a typical douchebag move..any alliance knows this..."way to make yourself look great for the other alliances reading this. YOu think your a beast selling to your chain to sab over some dumb shit. Way to go bro. I actually boosted Hotix, prikker, and viking to get that jump start on everyone, selling to one account is a pussy move...ive sold to multiples. Your not doing yourself any favors here. Your fucking right...teamwork!
Sweet Revenge Leader
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

No matter how much roids you jump on you will always be a weak minded person. Looks can be deceiving.

On the other hand : Successful Sabotages(#rankhere) 18,303

We are here because of this game. Let's get of the roids and out of the gym for a moment and brag about some koc stats.

I was sabing flop early on and SR. I did over 18k successfully sabs so far.

Lets see who is working here boys. BP what are your stats? You sab a lot like me fuck this total dog shit there is nothing to take from SR.