Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

4/20/2020 - 8/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Dear Players,
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)

#1 Drama-
#2 RelentlessLegacy
#3 qiraL-
#4 Squishy_LoP
#5 The_RMFz

Honourable Mentions!

Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
Smallest Army in Top 50 | #48 Killerclown_DEMK
Smallest Alliance in top 5 | RelentlessLegacy
Highest gold held at the end | #3 : qiraL- 10,824,247,846 Gold
Top Clicker | jfl88888 #551 365,655 Clicks | La Cosa Nostra

Top player for each race

Humans #65 : Marac-of-ShedoniaNWO
Dwarves #10 : Wizard
Elves #1 : Drama-
Orcs #5 : The_RMFz
Undead #6 : Alpatsjino-RB
Hobbits #2 : RelentlessLegacy

Biggest Turk Award | #7 : HoTiX-SR
Runner Up Turk Award | #6 : Alpatsjino-RB

Era 7 Final Stats

Era 7 Final Alliance Stats
bloodpirate
Player

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by bloodpirate »

something like SRs sabs now
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Mad? MadGeorge

All talk now but I saw no action when I was spanking your leadership.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i do believe SR does not believe in social distancing. they must have had one heck of an orgy. so many of them contracted the same illness.

Due to the Corona virus, this nub has been put on quarantine until they find some tee pee to enable them to lose more of their shit.
Wiz
Discord Moderator

Post by Wiz »

bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago i do believe SR does not believe in social distancing. they must have had one heck of an orgy. so many of them contracted the same illness.

Due to the Corona virus, this nub has been put on quarantine until they find some tee pee to enable them to lose more of their shit.
Good one, time relevant and contextual.
Prikker
Player

Post by Prikker »

bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago i do believe SR does not believe in social distancing. they must have had one heck of an orgy. so many of them contracted the same illness.

Seems like our sentry is finally low enough for you to sab
Sagas

Post by Sagas »

Funny you should mention orgies.
My father, whom I didn't know most of my life, passed away a few years ago from complications due to an STD.
On his deathbed, to make up for his years of absence, he decided to give some fatherly advice. He told me about his regrets in life, how his days of promiscuity had finally caught up to him, and most importantly to always be safe.
I tried to follow that advice with every partner I've been with. Sure, I've made a few mistakes here and there, but remembering his words always made me think twice.
But now I look back and see that all that caution was for nothing, as reading your posts in this thread has given me AIDS.
HaRdHouse
Player
Alliance: SR

Post by HaRdHouse »

Took years for BP to finally be relevant in a discussion
8-) 8-) Check out my Fiverr gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/hardhouse 8-) 8-)
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Prikker wrote: 3 years ago

Seems like our sentry is finally low enough for you to sab
i have been able to sab all but hotix since the first few days. how many of you are sabbing me

Sabbed: 1 week ago

even hotix wasn't sabbing me when he could

i wanted to rank this age, and will be doing that the last few weeks of era.
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

Sagas wrote: 3 years ago Funny you should mention orgies.
My father, whom I didn't know most of my life, passed away a few years ago from complications due to an STD.
On his deathbed, to make up for his years of absence, he decided to give some fatherly advice. He told me about his regrets in life, how his days of promiscuity had finally caught up to him, and most importantly to always be safe.
I tried to follow that advice with every partner I've been with. Sure, I've made a few mistakes here and there, but remembering his words always made me think twice.
But now I look back and see that all that caution was for nothing, as reading your posts in this thread has given me AIDS.
Thought you were building up for a funny ending, but now it explains so much.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Sagas wrote: 3 years ago

But now I look back and see that all that caution was for nothing, SR has given me AIDS.
you must have been at the same party that so many of them got corona virus

that's what happens when you party with the unclean.

on a different note .. what is it like to boost a main for almost an age, and in time of war, he vacations with all your gold value? in my opinion, kind of sad. how do you choose mains? pick the guy/gal who will not aid their alliance in a war? for their playing skills?

to all koc.. what will it be like to work all era, then have someone come out of vacation mode, being gone half the era, and win the era? good playing strategy on the winner, or kind of sad.