Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

4/20/2020 - 8/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Dear Players,
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)

#1 Drama-
#2 RelentlessLegacy
#3 qiraL-
#4 Squishy_LoP
#5 The_RMFz

Honourable Mentions!

Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
Smallest Army in Top 50 | #48 Killerclown_DEMK
Smallest Alliance in top 5 | RelentlessLegacy
Highest gold held at the end | #3 : qiraL- 10,824,247,846 Gold
Top Clicker | jfl88888 #551 365,655 Clicks | La Cosa Nostra

Top player for each race

Humans #65 : Marac-of-ShedoniaNWO
Dwarves #10 : Wizard
Elves #1 : Drama-
Orcs #5 : The_RMFz
Undead #6 : Alpatsjino-RB
Hobbits #2 : RelentlessLegacy

Biggest Turk Award | #7 : HoTiX-SR
Runner Up Turk Award | #6 : Alpatsjino-RB

Era 7 Final Stats

Era 7 Final Alliance Stats
Drama
Player

Era Winner

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by Drama »

funny how Hotix talk about let us win last age and we should turk now in dm's then admit tryin to jump us last age? or did i read that wrong? glad i ate the sabs

someone save him
Texie
Player

Post by Texie »

low-effort meme time
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Texie wrote: 3 years ago Image

low-effort meme time
about damn time, not a real war without memes

so whose winning?
THEDutchman
Player

Post by THEDutchman »

Drama wrote: 3 years ago funny how Hotix talk about let us win last age and we should turk now in dm's then admit tryin to jump us last age? or did i read that wrong? glad i ate the sabs

someone save him
Seems all is fun when people conspire to jump someone themselfs, but not so much when being jumped.

Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Hotix,

You guys didn't plan on waring this age?

Did you ever consider that this is a game off war?

Maybe people don't care what your plans were.
Flash
Player

Post by Flash »

I like how we all get on, one big happy koc family 🤣
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

This sole reason is the one that severed the relationship with DEMK and started the issues..

I agreed we would help our allies.
We set a timer..
The day of the timer, my daughter was hospitalised and I told SR leaders and then went AWOL from the game, etc.
DEMK weren't told in time. Simples.

When we were in chain with FFLOP/GLADS, we joined as per the agreement made at the start of era. Anything else said about that is just noise.

The reasons this war happened?
DEMK chain wanted payback for previous eras.
RL wanted to have a chance of being on the winning side for once, so they pushed the multies into overdrive. (not butthurt - the bans etc prove it) :lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to say they wanted to rank, but Daz managed that last era - woop!
Cerberus literally had nothing to lose - They lost their biggest growth source from Brando and his officers.

Did we know about the jump?
Yes, we were approached by 3 seperate people from the DBAG group telling us about different aspects of it.

Why didn't we prepare?
Many different reasons.

NWO left?
Yes, NWO left chain.. The agreement at the start of the era was that they could leave if war started.
Had we expected them to join in? No :lol:

SR jump people but dont want to be jumped?
Sweet Revenge is one alliance.. a single alliance. The guys work hard to recruit, and the alliance does well.
As a chain SR do have some players who identify in their own alliances but they still work hard for Sweet Revenge.
When we jump, people cry because of the member count of Sweet Revenge, but it is still just us.
We generally mock things like Dark Avengers, and this because it takes over 4 alliances to make people feel that they can win, give them the confidence to say "Yey we stopped SR winning".
When was the last time ONE alliance jumped Sweet Revenge?
So no, its not QQing from Sweet Revenge, its trolling - Ive had some good success in getting a reaction from it so far, I am sure you guys won't let me down now ;-)

On a completely unrelated matter.. can the owner of the blue mercedes please come to the front desk.
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Dank wrote: 3 years ago about damn time, not a real war without memes
Some of our guys started a few, but will ask for more.. :D

MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
THEDutchman
Player

Post by THEDutchman »

MadGeorge wrote: 3 years ago
Did we know about the jump?
Yes, we were approached by 3 seperate people from the DBAG group telling us about different aspects of it.

Why didn't we prepare?
Many different reasons.

So no, its not QQing from Sweet Revenge, its trolling - Ive had some good success in getting a reaction from it so far, I am sure you guys won't let me down now ;-)

On a completely unrelated matter.. can the owner of the blue mercedes please come to the front desk.
Hahaha nice trolling indeed.
Evilmiget0021
Player

Post by Evilmiget0021 »

Two things I've noticed from the opponent. Please keep in mind I don't have most of the biases my alliance does because I've been away for a while. And that I am ranker at heart who has warred every single age I've ever played.

1. Your forum (GUA?) responses are very rankery. You made an alliance with a group that had no intention to ally you in a war? Why in year 20 of KoC are we not always considering the possibility of war? You never wanted war this age? Why in year 20 of KoC are we not always considering the possibility of a war? Your BF responses are very rankery. Why is every single "mid" selling to one of two big accounts? What's your end goal now that war is at your doorstep?

2. KoC wars are about the narrative and the damage dealt. Is your narrative that it is unfair to be jumped by a larger group? That's a losing narrative. I don't think I've EVER been on the larger side of a lopsided war. The smaller side should always be able to deal more damage. If they aren't, they aren't as good (i.e. as active) as they think.

Have fun. And please don't eat kurupt, I like having an old school fighter to play against.