Public Alliance Recruiter Links

No Place Like Home

Moderator: Moderator

Wiz
Discord Moderator

Public Alliance Recruiter Links

Post by Wiz »

Here you will find recruiter links from alliances in the game that are made public to all of Kings of Chaos

Note: In order to use these scripts you will need to have either Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey installed in your current browser

Eric's YAR - Provided by LaCN

http://lacn.dividinglimits.com/clicker/eric_yar.user.js

YAR Hijacked - Provided by FFLOP

http://donatoborrello.com/koc/bot/YAR-H ... er.user.js
bon
Game Owner

Re: Public Alliance Recruiter Links

Post by bon »

Official DIsclaimer.

Kings of Chaos does not approve of or endorse outside script use, alliance scripts and recruiters have to adhere to the game rules as listed here:- https://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#rules

Players are allowed to use the public recruiters but do so at their own risk. Please be aware while KoC adheres to a strict policy of player anonymity outside scripts do log users IPs.

Until we have the new ingame recruiter ready I have added the link on the current ingame recruiter to all public recruiters available in this thread.
By Public I mean that you are free to use it without being removed from being able to use the recruiter if you are at war with the alliance that runs it. If an alliance removes a player from using their public recruiter because of actions in game it then becomes a private recruiter and will be removed from the list.
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

SR and Cerb don't let me use their recruiter because I won't join their chain. Therefore they are not open to the entire KoC player-base, this is unlike the LaCN and FFLOP ones listed above.

So if I go to war with them and they don't allow me access, they are not allowed as an approved recruiter? I don't understand why they keep them private in the first place as I have never used a private - alliance only recruiter before.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

should all recruiters not be made public ?
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

That is up to the person hosting it. If they are paying to host it they can let whoever they like click on it.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Kaya wrote: 4 years ago should all recruiters not be made public ?
Sweet Revenge recruiter is integrated into the GO script. It is not a separate script, therefore will not be made public.
Hope that clears it up :-)
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
Macmoney
Player

Post by Macmoney »

sounds like collusion

easily could be implemented in the rules of scripts to say that the clickers have to be public IE making sr and cerbs illegal.
THEDutchman
Player

Post by THEDutchman »

Macmoney wrote: 4 years ago sounds like collusion

easily could be implemented in the rules of scripts to say that the clickers have to be public IE making sr and cerbs illegal.
And what would that acheive?
Wiz
Discord Moderator

Post by Wiz »

Fair Play.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

SR recruiter is no better than others. i think they were all programed by the same person. what may be different with theirs is all SR are the first people clicked, then allies and friends, then enemies. all recruiters have as many players put on them as possible .. of course people can use the built in recruiter if they so choose.