Post by Backpass »

I wave to bravo!
Prophet_Plurp
Player

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Post by Prophet_Plurp »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago
Ogotai wrote: 4 years ago
Hilarious coming from a player who has a shit account every age 🤣 and an alliance that is no longer relevant in this game, weird that fflop decided to take you guys back in, after you betrayed them 2 ages ago informing dank of the heat that was about to come, now please sit back and let the decent players fight wars while all you can do is try to be a troll?
Define a shit account, I sell to RL anytime, Total Sell Value (14,910,640,000) / Turns: 15,075, when you run to mummy, again.
you keep saying 'run to mommy'. What are you trying to mean by this?
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

the state of bravos account has nothing to do with this war
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Qrtrpndr
Player

Post by Qrtrpndr »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago the state of bravos account has nothing to do with this war
I disagree. DEMK shamed Bravo's account, and for that, onions will reign supreme. And it just so happens RB has the strongest onion fighting on their side.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Prophet_Plurp wrote: 4 years ago you keep saying 'run to mommy'. What are you trying to mean by this?
SR (AKA mommy) have been jumping into the majority (if not all) of DEMK wars, true or false you decide.
Prophet_Plurp
Player

Post by Prophet_Plurp »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago
Prophet_Plurp wrote: 4 years ago you keep saying 'run to mommy'. What are you trying to mean by this?
SR (AKA mommy) have been jumping into the majority (if not all) of DEMK wars, true or false you decide.
Ohhh, Like RL did for RB. I understand what you mean. I'm picking up what you're putting down now. Thanks for clearing it up, I'm a fucking moron most of the time.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Prophet_Plurp wrote: 4 years ago Ohhh, Like RL did for RB. I understand what you mean. I'm picking up what you're putting down now. Thanks for clearing it up, I'm a fucking moron most of the time.
Don't worry, I don't have a clue what's going on this era but as far as I'm aware RL/RB are pretty new to the scene (as a joint alliance) unlike the SR/DEMK alliance with such history.
Just saying.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i am not 100% sure, but at the start it was demk vs rb .. somehow i think demk cough cough dragged cough cough rl into it by being a bit over zealous. does anyone really know how rl got involved?
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

RL were informed at the start that the targets are only identified RB accounts. The next day they got involved with a statement that they will be supporting their allies RB.

So no, RL was not dragged in by DEMK. They were dragged in by RB.
Last edited by The RMFz 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
xeros-rl
Player

Post by xeros-rl »

I can confirm RMFz's statement.

I missed the start of the war (and the first post of this thread before it was apparently edited) so I am a little vague on DEMK's reasons for this war but I have heard rumours.

Whether they be true or not, RL had made a commitment to RB for the era and we do not take that lightly. Hence our supporting our allies.

Good fighting to all, even though it seems the mechanics of the game seem to have made wars even more pointless that previous eras.