SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago
Aggie wrote: 4 years ago Ohw, and bravo/kaoz thought it was funny to make threats over a recon. He started raiding in because he was reconned so I decided to approve him too.
After being sabbed for weeks by SR and fanboys, which started mainly because MadGeorge suspected and accused me on this public forum of selling to GLADS without any evidence and just wild guessing, playing Inspector Clouseau.
However, it was not a threat Aggie but I gave you a fair warning to stay out of my logs due to the tensions of being sabbed by your lot of which you were well aware of.
My two cents.

And as always on topic.

Raids 93
Enemy Losses 15,082 :lol:
Your Loses 423

too bad you sold to Glad, all of their accounts are 0 now

Talk about them "winning the war", just lmao. Pathetic, tried to sab them today for the lolz, none of them have anything, bummer

easiest war of my life.
Pokes
Player

Post by Pokes »

Rusky, why you hiding behind a username ages old, and why you scared of enlightening us all to your actual username, what is it you worried of ppl knowing incase you get special attention
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago I'm not complaining mate, you are that my raids with my shit account don't hurt and not raiding you as a semi ranker, I'm happy doing my easy life thing and raid top 1 and 2 SR daily and a SR noob bleeder for the kill counter, more than that you to me right now, right?

My only complaint is that I have to provoke you here to kick some activity into you for getting some results to show others.
Sabbed: 5 minutes ago
Reconned: 1 day ago

Not even updated :lol:
Bro... It's a week before eoa! I hardly even bank anymore.
There isn't anything left to sab for us, and all big accounts are destroyed or inactive!
It's finished. It's like beating a dead horse man. ;)
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

Pokes wrote: 4 years ago Rusky, why you hiding behind a username ages old, and why you scared of enlightening us all to your actual username, what is it you worried of ppl knowing incase you get special attention
Your spies successfully enter PokesTheFishyLips's armory, You were successful in destroying 48 / 24,294 Nunchaku stockpile. and destroy 48 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Waiting to get unmaxxed so I can continue zeroing you
Pokes
Player

Post by Pokes »

Good luck in zeroing me and btw you is still a pussy hiding behind an old username
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Aggie wrote: 4 years ago [Bro... It's a week before eoa! I hardly even bank anymore.
There isn't anything left to sab for us, and all big accounts are destroyed or inactive!
It's finished. It's like beating a dead horse man. ;)
I know lol!

On topic.

Raids 81
Enemy Losses 26,604 :lol:
Your Loses 240

Never sold to GLADS that's just another SR lie @ Rusky_Hardbass.
Neophyte
Player

Post by Neophyte »

Did anyone see TBC? And did he whipe us outta KoC yet?
A1 since Day 1..
.. for Rez and Wes. Never forgotten.
Spoiler
Show
[23:54] TheBigCheese-RB: if it were up to me we would've leveled your entire alliance already
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

Pokes wrote: 4 years ago Good luck in zeroing me and btw you is still a pussy hiding behind an old username
mad cuz bad?

Your spies successfully enter PokesTheFishyLips's armory, You were successful in destroying 50 / 27,209 Nunchaku stockpile. and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Pokes
Player

Post by Pokes »

hahaha neither, from looking at your lack of responding to my earlier questions your just coming accross as a coward pal, ya's trying to be all big and bad, being this little badass keyboard warrior on a forum while hiding behind a old username too scared to say who you actually are on the bf.

But then again the name Rusky rings a bell and from memory you was always an insignificant player.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

when is it obvious one side wins and one looses?

Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank
Sweet Revenge 126 153.49 1
La Cosa Nostra 89 76.3 3
FFLOP 44 42.66 4
DEMK 37 30.33 5

Forces of Darkness 18 9.14 9 to show what an independent alliance looks like.

Rising Brotherhood 44 6.58 12
RelentlessLegacy 37 5.25 14
Gladiators 28 4.16 16
N.W.O. 13 2.49 19 . biggest loosers in my opinion