- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

HaRdHouse
Player
Alliance: SR

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by HaRdHouse »

:))))))
8-) 8-) Check out my Fiverr gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/hardhouse 8-) 8-)
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

On the end of the day, I rather fight a challenge then to go to war on mass for the safe option.
It's not about getting bullied I just don't like big hot air alliances like SR incl policies basically.

Not mention that there was a word of the surrender of one of the fanboys on Discord but never checked

Edit.
This shit makes me tick. :lol:

Code: Select all

lol
32	minutes ago	TheFay-SR	Sabotage	1	1	

Take care,
kaoz
Thank funk for noob protection, right?

Yet Another Edit.
Another commotion going with TheGay after my message,

Code: Select all

TheFay-SR	None	16	minutes ago	
Ignored	
I am not your friend! 

Ypou take care too!

TheFay-SR	None	26	minutes ago	
Ignored	
You are pathetic btw.
1 - 0 and BINGO!!!!

Then again, yeah it's "celebrity" sab caught and proud yes, don't be bitter about it because it's a joke, right?
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago It's not about getting bullied I just don't like big hot air alliances like SR incl policies basically.
Is it because you're incapable of creating one yourself? Or the fact that you can't recruit?
The fact that it's possible to form an alliance and recruit members for it makes it a big part of KOC isn't it? The fact that you don't like "big" alliances is totally irrelevant.

I agree with you on the 'policy' part. But we changed it multiple times already to suit the new game mechanics better. And also, most of the alliances are having one. I don't see you act against Cerberus for instance for having a policy and being a 'bigger' alliance.
So basically your comment is kinda useless.
Just say you dislike SR and its members. It comes closer to the truth then bitching on big alliances and their policies... :mrgreen:
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

To be honest it just SR, policies and their attitudes in general. I could only wish that every single one you are warring now will start raiding your bigs from today till EOE and maybe give Cerberus a chance for the top, you guys (SR) making the game pretty dull and predictive.
I mean how many ages/eras in a row did SR win? Boooooring....

It's not that I want an alliance like yours and can always join any big alliance without a doubt that would measure my mouth and attitude but that's not what I'm after I rather go after the likes of your chain making you lose an Era while having fun rather than to try to compete with you in rank and numbers or something?
It's a war game and you are the perfect target in my opinion as half of your chain runs in a "real" war although not by jumping a war to keep your members happy after securing the age, which is another story.
I say that you need that back up of your alliance because none of you can fight for him/her self when it comes to it and enforce approvals for a bit fun for your mainly noob members.

SR is a bit like the suicide bombers and their 40 virgins fantasy whereas I rather have 2 or 3 good sluts to save me the drama teaching all the dirty and sick shit that's in my head kind of idea.

My two cents.

On topic.
Lost From Sabbing Today 642,000,000
Not too shabby I'd say.
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

just lol at the amount of salt in this thread from GLD

I feel bad for this nerd "dank"

all his lifetime achievements ( clicking for a text based game and manipulating players) got crushed into pieces

If you can't walk the walk, then don't talk the talk.

Enjoy getting smashed to zero
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago just lol at the amount of salt in this thread from GLD

all his lifetime achievements ( clicking for a text based game and manipulating players) got crushed into pieces

Calling someone a nerd for playing a game you also play but he just plays it better?

you sound frustrated.
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago you guys (SR) making the game pretty dull and predictive.
So what do you suggest? We should stop clicking to give other alliances a chance? :lol:
That's like asking Usain Bolt to slow down so other people can have a chance of winning.

To be fair, if SR isn't biggest, some other alliance/chain is (Like LaCN in the past) and it will be just as predictive/boring. I only hear complaints and not any constructive from you.
If RLRB would be a bit more active with recruiting and clicking they would be exactly as big as SR. It's way too easy to blame SR for the fact that they recruit and click.

But if you want to try to take out SR and you're having fun failing every era I'd say go ahead. It will only motivate people more to be the biggest and strongest alliance. :mrgreen:
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago you sound frustrated.
And you are it... :lol:
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago
Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago just lol at the amount of salt in this thread from GLD

Calling someone a nerd for playing a game you also play but he just plays it better?

you sound frustrated.
and those were the last words of a man sunken in defeat, floating in a perpetual combat between saltiness and deception

I understand you though, sucks to be on the losers side but this is life small son
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

how boring would these threads be if it wasn't for all the bs and banter?