SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate »

actually, i am on sr and company side, and some other fod are raiding sr. as an alliance we are neutral. does that help
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Just an update so far regarding TheBigCheese..

On average there is approx 7b gold slayed from him by Sweet Revenge
On average there is approx 20b gold sabbed from him by Sweet Revenge

With defense repairs, and mercenaries, slays and sabs, he currently makes a loss per day of about 6b - 7b gold.
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago Just an update so far regarding TheBigCheese..

On average there is approx 7b gold slayed from him by Sweet Revenge
On average there is approx 20b gold sabbed from him by Sweet Revenge

With defense repairs, and mercenaries, slays and sabs, he currently makes a loss per day of about 6b - 7b gold.
Good math. That's more gold than your whole account is worth x 3. We all know that none of that damage is done by you buddy.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago Good math. That's more gold than your whole account is worth x 3. We all know that none of that damage is done by you buddy.
I actually thought it was very basic math, but I cannot account for everyone else's abilities so if you insist its god math, then thanks.

There was me thinking I was doing billions of damage to him, I was so convinced that I even wrote that in my last message.... :roll:
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago
JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago Good math. That's more gold than your whole account is worth x 3. We all know that none of that damage is done by you buddy.
I actually thought it was very basic math, but I cannot account for everyone else's abilities so if you insist its god math, then thanks.

There was me thinking I was doing billions of damage to him, I was so convinced that I even wrote that in my last message.... :roll:
Well seeing how SR has 130 members on top of two medium sized lapdogs. Then I'd say it would be embarrassing if you guys weren't winning at least a lil bit.
HaRdHouse
Player
Alliance: SR

Post by HaRdHouse »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago
MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago

Well seeing how SR has 130 members on top of two medium sized lapdogs. Then I'd say it would be embarrassing if you guys weren't winning at least a lil bit.
Go walk the dog bro
8-) 8-) Check out my Fiverr gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/hardhouse 8-) 8-)
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

lmao .. one of the people who brought me into this fracas .... GremRyda (not active)
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

He flew out to Barcelona on holiday 😅 he didn’t wanna inactive for this pure reason but he couldn’t commit enough time to sustain account while on holiday
DEMK
Rowe
Player

Era Winner

Post by Rowe »

Brooksy wrote: 4 years ago He flew out to Barcelona on holiday 😅 he didn’t wanna inactive for this pure reason but he couldn’t commit enough time to sustain account while on holiday
I didn't see much sustaining going on.....
Neophyte
Player

Post by Neophyte »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago lmao .. one of the people who brought me into this fracas .... GremRyda (not active)
A1 since Day 1..
.. for Rez and Wes. Never forgotten.
Spoiler
Show
[23:54] TheBigCheese-RB: if it were up to me we would've leveled your entire alliance already