Era 3 War Feedback

Post KoC Questions Here

Moderator: Moderator

bon
Game Owner

Era 3 War Feedback

Post by bon »

Well seeing that almost all of KoC are at war and testing out the various mechanics I would like to get a feel of players opinions.

What do you think about the 25% losses per day?
What do you think about losing sentries when someone sabbs you?
Do you think the ratio of amount of players being able to sabb 1 target is better than before?
Let us know what you think overall. I know the wars have just started but we can see how it is going as they progress.

I know some are going to come here and complain but please keep it civil and lets not let this thread be about alliances and shit talk.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Re: Era 3 War Feedback

Post by Dank »

amount you can be sabbed for is solid, but should take less people to max someone imo
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Post by brandonito »

Another question people could consider adding their opinions to:

How's raiding? Covert losses too high/low?
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

I personally think 25% is far too much.

This is my first age so don't know what it was like previously, but you can spend 2 months building for your account to be sabbed away within 3-4 days. It isn't appealing for people to want stick around etc. However I heard it was too low last time, maybe 12-15% would be better.
DEMK
Neophyte
Player

Post by Neophyte »

I like the totals of coverts lost on raids, adds another dimension to the game. That part is more about fine-tuning it tbh. The xp and gold on sabs is a sweet addition aswell.

I think the reason people are shocked of the 25% effect, is that they underestimated the importance of sentry.
A1 since Day 1..
.. for Rez and Wes. Never forgotten.
Spoiler
Show
[23:54] TheBigCheese-RB: if it were up to me we would've leveled your entire alliance already
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

brandonito wrote: 4 years ago Another question people could consider adding their opinions to:

Agree, Raids cost game-turns and no XP for your efforts, that really sucks.
35x raids are nice though and losses wise fair enough but could be better looking at sabbing losses.

Sabbing is really for large alliances with the number of people that are needed to max sab your target, a lower number of people that can max sab an account would make more sense, big alliances don't agree obviously as everybody should have fun, but even the slackers?

Moral of this story, don't get too obese with your alliances and you need fewer burgers to get your kicks!
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago
brandonito wrote: 4 years ago Another question people could consider adding their opinions to:

Agree, Raids cost game-turns and no XP for your efforts, that really sucks.
35x raids are nice though and losses wise fair enough but could be better looking at sabbing losses.
Rankers have been crying over Raids since we had ages, keep this tradition up please, thanks!

Sabbing is really for large alliances with the number of people that are needed to max sab your target, a lower number of people that can max sab an account would make more sense, big alliances don't agree obviously as everybody should have fun, but even the slackers?

Moral of this story, don't get too obese with your alliances and you need fewer burgers to get your kicks!
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

getting exp and gold for sabbing which doesn't use turns, makes up for the lack of exp for raiding ..
King of Rome
Player

Post by King of Rome »

Agree, i think it does need changing if you want to have players sticking around, losing an account in 2-3 days sucks.
So the % to be changed would be helpful.

I do have one question, why do you lose sentries and spies when you defend an attack / raid?!
Surely they should only die if the attacker gets through?!
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

King of Rome wrote: 4 years ago
I do have one question, why do you lose sentries and spies when you defend an attack / raid?!
Surely they should only die if the attacker gets through?!
then all the bigs will agree also. force them to keep a high da. if you can't sab or raid them, why bother?