bloodpirate
Player

Re: Re: Speed Round :: Era 3.5

Post by bloodpirate »

bon wrote: 4 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
Endtime wrote: 4 years ago

Ballshit.
so .. what are you saying? great statement, sounds like something TA- would say to me. and never explain anything. not sure what you don't believe. we are an alliance of 14 people. is that not small? we have no script of our own. i use lacn script to click with. so technically we have no script. keep up the great work.
Why don’t you have a script? Why don’t you have a clicker?

You had a clicker and script up until ownership of the game changed. So what has changed that you do not have a script now?
have to pm iby ingame, i am not going to post stuff on here. but will tell you, it isn't ownership of game related.
bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

bon wrote: 4 years ago

so .. what are you saying? great statement, sounds like something TA- would say to me. and never explain anything. not sure what you don't believe. we are an alliance of 14 people. is that not small? we have no script of our own. i use lacn script to click with. so technically we have no script. keep up the great work.
Why don’t you have a script? Why don’t you have a clicker?

You had a clicker and script up until ownership of the game changed. So what has changed that you do not have a script now?
have to pm iby ingame, i am not going to post stuff on here. but will tell you, it isn't ownership of game related.
I wasn't claiming that change of ownership was the reason, maybe I should have phrased it like this... I knew FoD had a public stats logger and script and clicker up until the game changed ownership because it was posted on GUA in threads regarding the clicker and public script.
Rowe
Player

Era Winner

Post by Rowe »

I must admit, I think nearly all persons said that the changes would be advantageous to the main accounts. Maybe people will say hindsight is a wonderful thing but the major changes all favored larger accounts:-

1) TBG change - Better for big accounts
2) Morale change with existing trickle rates - Better for big accounts
3) Safe - Better for big accounts
4) Increased UP - Better for bigger accounts
5) Officer bonus removed - Neutral - Enabling even short stacking of chains and flexibility in large numbers and no direct stat losses between mains and atleast first trickles

To create a more even playing field you need to lower the TFF gaps and somehow encourage the reduction of growth deals. I have not thought them out but to do this consider:-

1) Maintain clicking as v.rewarding for the clicker and similar to UP. Keep, but reduce the trickle. I feel like the original BETA had the most competitive battlefield which was much more aligned to this, especially as with Wizards everyone got the 10k UP
2) Cap max growth per day or max officer/alliance sizes
3) Consider something to offset the above maybe alliance upgrades. Get rid of the safe and have an alliance safe for these upgrades and maybe even a minor officer bonus
4) Make the secondary race bonus optional from 2-3 options giving even more diversity in the battlefield
5) Significantly improve Econ upgrades, the glitch at the start of the age showed just how underpowered they are but how the tff gaps can be quickly closed.
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

Rowe wrote: 4 years ago I must admit, I think nearly all persons said that the changes would be advantageous to the main accounts. Maybe people will say hindsight is a wonderful thing but the major changes all favored larger accounts:-

1) TBG change - Better for big accounts
2) Morale change with existing trickle rates - Better for big accounts
3) Safe - Better for big accounts
4) Increased UP - Better for bigger accounts
5) Officer bonus removed - Neutral - Enabling even short stacking of chains and flexibility in large numbers and no direct stat losses between mains and atleast first trickles

To create a more even playing field you need to lower the TFF gaps and somehow encourage the reduction of growth deals. I have not thought them out but to do this consider:-

1) Maintain clicking as v.rewarding for the clicker and similar to UP. Keep, but reduce the trickle. I feel like the original BETA had the most competitive battlefield which was much more aligned to this, especially as with Wizards everyone got the 10k UP
2) Cap max growth per day or max officer/alliance sizes
3) Consider something to offset the above maybe alliance upgrades. Get rid of the safe and have an alliance safe for these upgrades and maybe even a minor officer bonus
4) Make the secondary race bonus optional from 2-3 options giving even more diversity in the battlefield
5) Significantly improve Econ upgrades, the glitch at the start of the age showed just how underpowered they are but how the tff gaps can be quickly closed.
All good points.
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Post by brandonito »

TBG change isn't better for main accounts. Everybody gets twice as much income. If someone is 3x bigger than you it doesn't matter if its 3b value vs 1b value or 300b value vs 100b value. Slayers get to steal 2x as much gold as well.

Morale change definitely does help main accounts.

I think people exaggerate how much the safe helps main accounts for the sake of complaining and the same way you're mistaking 2x income for helping bigger accounts. Everybody gets 10% more. I do think main accounts get slightly more out of it because they can more easily pay for their upgrades and save 20-30% loss of value, but that only saves 1-2bil gold, no big deal. The safe function does feel incomplete though.

Increased UP does the opposite of help main accounts IMO. The bigger the UP compared to clicking the less effect trickle will have compared to UP. In this case 12.8k UP only being accessible to like 10 people isn't great, though I don't really think 12.8k UP is very profitable this age anyways.

I agree the beta was the most competitive battlefield - though it wasn't perfect. This is because it had very large UP (everybody who was active easily got 10k UP) and clicking was very small (1x clicklist 1x morale per click). Mains weren't that much bigger than people with 0 officers (one of my officers who had 0-1 officers all age ended rank 2 in TFF lol). It didn't necessarily feel awesome that clicking felt kinda worthless though (max clicking daily gave you like 1k troops per day, unit production gave you 10k per day).
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

actually, bigs get all upgrades faster, so they get bigger faster. they can litterally outgrow people. become unhittable. become unsabbable. heck, even become unraidable. i mean from all but themselves. and they also know if they start hitting each other, even for a week, someone coming up with only one stat, will be able to hit or sab them. so they keep away from each other. the end us usually known within a week of an age starting. sells will always make a difference. but usually not enough to make any real difference.

so, no officer bonus and no trickle will definitely make a much more even playing field. sells to aid mains with upgrades early and good scripts will make a difference in whose main wins.
fazi
Player

Post by fazi »

My 2 cents:
-firstly , i played age 12 - to age 16 or so, and then i come back at era 1, played large tff and small tff, best rank 58 i think, don't remember exacly.
-i don't know how much you can change in the game, can you change core mechanics or just some features.
-make a fast recruiter for everyone, included in the game, without the need of a script. Right now, if a new player comes, it will try clicking , will see how slow it is and quit .
-allow clicking unrestricted, if i wanna click all day for myself, let me do it, but give my commander just a few soldiers, limited, maxed out, so even if i click for 100k soldiers a day, he only gets 5k, but let me click 100k a day for myself if i want.Give the commander bonuses from my strength, i have a lot of DA he gets 1% DA bonus from me .
-Make all stats count, useless to have 4 stats when only SA and SPy counts for the smaller players, for example, you need 70% DA for each 100% SA, you wanna specialize, let race bonus decide, right now only the TFF and TBG matters
-Alliances, make upgrades for them, they want 200 members, let them pay, put SA, DA, SPY,SENTRY bonuses from alliance, depending on upgrades they have, members, etc.Right now, we have too many alliances , but only 2-3 really have a chance .
-Rogue players vs war . Make a distinction of one vs one or alliance vs alliance.Raids have to be very strong in case of war, destroy not just DA, but all, so you can no longer escape by selling your DA, but at the same time do not allow one single player do a lot of damage.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

find a method of clicking that doesn't need a script. that way, you get rid of auto clickers.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

have a disable spy/sab button. you can't spy/sab people and people can't sab you.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Speed Round/Era 4 Changes

will sab spy/sentry been changed from 1.3