GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bloodpirate »

lol, like i said .. the chains are long and intermingled. sr can sell to demk and rb can sell to glad. all fare and square and still in chain.

what endtime said is .. cerebus isn't selling out of chain, and sr isn't selling to glad and rl isn't selling to demk. but trickle is still trickle. all clicking aids those in chain. and lacn is staying out of this war and growing.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago
Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago
Pokes wrote: 4 years ago I don't think my acc sucks that much, seeing as when this war started I had 5B spy and only 3B sentry, zero help from anybody, built from my own time and efort, while demk and nsg trying your best to quell, you don't need inside/outside help to build, just knowledge of the game, time and dedication oops forgots half of you's don't do the dedication bit. bit like most didn't do recon bit this morn when demk members tried sabbing me earlier, funny to watch the failed attempts before realizing not a chance in getting through, even funnier to watch one try once then again 2hrs later and then a 3rd try with spy a third of my sentry, come on demk teach your ppl.

so...

Thought I'd post some totals

Total sabbed in last 24hrs PokesTheFishyLips 721,200,000

Total sabbed since war started 6,732,750,000

btw Big shout out to Joker Thxs for the 278M while you slept today.
Sorry if no one told you but your account isnt very good. Glads tried to war us from day one, and you are just a casualty.
why don't you find some evidence to backup the bullshit claims you've been making since day 1 of this war. And for once PLEASE chose an argument and stick to it. They get more ridiculous with each passing day. It's embarrassing. May I remind everyone reading this (because sov likes to lie) that we didn't start this war hahaha. If you want to know what happened check ROYALT's first post in this whole thread it sums it up well.31vc9p.jpg.
My alliance mates dont consider it a war. Not me.

And ask everyone in koc what is one word that they would use to describe dank. You wll get the same answer.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

And ask everyone in koc what is one word that they would use to describe dank. You wll get the same answer.

I would ask everyone one word to describe you but.... no one knows who you are lul

You blame it on ta- not liking you, but everyone knows all your bans were legit. At least I have the balls to admit when I get banned. I guess when it comes to your warring and your bans, all you can do is make excuses.

XD

No wonder your alliance keeps telling you to stay off the forums, you're making them look retarded.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

Dank wrote: 4 years ago

I would ask everyone one word to describe you but.... no one knows who you are lul

You blame it on ta- not liking you, but everyone knows all your bans were legit. At least I have the balls to admit when I get banned. I guess when it comes to your warring and your bans, all you can do is make excuses.

XD

No wonder your alliance keeps telling you to stay off the forums, you're making them look retarded.
Yeah. I'm surprised someone from DEMK hasn't come on here and been like, please don't listen to sov. He doesn't represent our alliance. You are making a complete fool of yourself and you look like a child. We don't consider this a war. This is SO sad. Alexa, Please tell this man the definition of war.
Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 10.26.36 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 10.26.36 PM.jpg (167.03 KiB) Viewed 15237 times
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago lol, like i said .. the chains are long and intermingled. sr can sell to demk and rb can sell to glad. all fare and square and still in chain.

what endtime said is .. cerebus isn't selling out of chain, and sr isn't selling to glad and rl isn't selling to demk. but trickle is still trickle. all clicking aids those in chain. and lacn is staying out of this war and growing.
That's not what i said at all, take my words out of context again and you will be removed from the froums ;)
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

thanks for clearing that up EndTime.

So now that its established DEMK doesn't know how to interpret recons to see where gold is coming from.

Whats gonna be the next excuse?
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

With this trajectory I would say the next one will be my dog ate my computer so I had to go inactive / sell my account. Sov might come up with a better one, my cat licked my toe and it made me delete my account. Who knows, maybe sov is already the dog, it sure seems like he likes being SRs Pet. He wanted to grow up to being a wolf, but instead he just started crying wolf :lol:

Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Someone in our alliance doing something dumb is more detrimental than your whole alliance sucking. True or false?
Hmmm you said this after Sir_Smokes got massed for 40k of his TFF

Yet you're the 3rd person in your chain to make the same mistake. Hope you enjoyed losing nearly 50k troops, and 2bil gold today from sabs due to your lack of mercenaries and training sentries. Amateur hour.

Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

any totals in this troll fest?
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago any totals in this troll fest?
I was looking for the total page but doesn't seem like thats a feature in KoC yet.. maybe a future enhancement :)

I do know that we have done some WORK on them.. they are falling fast