Game Suggestions Guidelines.

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

bon
Game Owner

Game Suggestions Guidelines.

Post by bon »

While we would like to include all suggestions it just isn't possible but do not be discouraged. We would like to hear all ideas and suggestions.

We would like you to post what your idea is and how it would be implemented.
We do not want you just to say, "hey add such and such", without giving a proper explanation.

I will add to these guidelines.
bloodpirate
Player

Re: Game Suggestions Guidelines.

Post by bloodpirate »

what happened to our buddy lists?

suggestion, don't make major changes like this during an era
Screwy
Player

Post by Screwy »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago what happened to our buddy lists?

+1
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Post by brandonito »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago what happened to our buddy lists?

+1
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

Suggestion: Alliances follow correct guidelines provided by the admins regarding scripts.
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Post by brandonito »

sorting the battlefield by buddylist is literally one of the only features in the game that makes it somewhat convenient to play without a script or on your phone. I don't even see how it could be abused in a script, it literally already lists gold without any script needed and it's on the battlefield.php page already.

It's a super useful long standing feature that makes the casual player/slayer experience much easier in a game with a messy inconvenient UI.

The game keeps being pushed towards making slaying strong and absolutely vital, yet it's also pushing slaying to be made as inconvenient and time consuming as possible...? And removing/gutting one of the only features that makes the game palatable for non-script users when you so clearly don't like people who use scripts...?

We'll see in what form buddy lists return in - but I doubt it will be anywhere near as useful. Which really really sucks for many. Especially in the middle of the age, being stuck with your stats in slayer mode and no longer being able to do it effectively.
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

brandonito wrote: 4 years ago sorting the battlefield by buddylist is literally one of the only features in the game that makes it somewhat convenient to play without a script or on your phone. I don't even see how it could be abused in a script, it literally already lists gold without any script needed and it's on the battlefield.php page already.

It's a super useful long standing feature that makes the casual player/slayer experience much easier in a game with a messy inconvenient UI.

The game keeps being pushed towards making slaying strong and absolutely vital, yet it's also pushing slaying to be made as inconvenient and time consuming as possible...? And removing/gutting one of the only features that makes the game palatable for non-script users when you so clearly don't like people who use scripts...?

We'll see in what form buddy lists return in - but I doubt it will be anywhere near as useful. Which really really sucks for many. Especially in the middle of the age, being stuck with your stats in slayer mode and no longer being able to do it effectively.
Learn to play.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

on the recruit page, is a button called update my preference. and the button above it called anyone. can you remove them

the buddy list button and the whole page it leads too .. please remove

why? to remove redundant clutter.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i would like to see , on the armor page , a total of your account value. i see a sov for each item, but non for the total account.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

get rid of the raid button .. make all attacks use 1 turn. make turns come every xxx minutes. gold would still come every minute.