GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Sovereign
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Sovereign »

ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago I went from 100m sa, 600m spy, and 1b sentry to 400m sa, 3b spy, and you've sabbed me down to 367m sentry. Please tell me more about DEMK war strategy. Don't even have the sense to sab sa/spy when a target is maxable. Gonna go for my DA next?
So you counter my argument that your account is terrible and has no aat by showing your stats, which prove the account is terrible?

Its really not hard to get bigger because even when 25 people sab you, you still grow because theres nothing to sab.
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago
ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago I went from 100m sa, 600m spy, and 1b sentry to 400m sa, 3b spy, and you've sabbed me down to 367m sentry. Please tell me more about DEMK war strategy. Don't even have the sense to sab sa/spy when a target is maxable. Gonna go for my DA next?
So you counter my argument that your account is terrible and has no aat by showing your stats, which prove the account is terrible?

Its really not hard to get bigger because even when 25 people sab you, you still grow because theres nothing to sab.
If only you had 25 people sabbing me. I haven't been maxed once this war. And the ones ssbbing me are sabbing the wrong stats. After all the wars we carried you in, you'd think you'd pick up at least a couple tips by accident.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago
Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago

If only you had 25 people sabbing me. I haven't been maxed once this war. And the ones ssbbing me are sabbing the wrong stats. After all the wars we carried you in, you'd think you'd pick up at least a couple tips by accident.
They aren't quick learners. Maybe in a few months they'll start to get it. Or not, good for us. We can add to our list of wars won.

He doesn't understand that even if you have small AAT if they were maxing you, you wouldn't be able to grow like that lol. It doesn't matter the AAT you still take 25% of his account.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

Every war in every age there's one guy with a terrible account laughing that they are either growing or that not enough people sab them and their tiny aat. Way to be that guy and carry on the tradition of bragging about their noob account.

At some point your value will plateau from the sabs and the bragging will stop. Its inevitable. Either run out of turns or the aat gets to a point where you start going down. This is like KOC 101 crap.
JayAlt
Player

Post by JayAlt »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Every war in every age there's one guy with a terrible account laughing that they are either growing or that not enough people sab them and their tiny aat. Way to be that guy and carry on the tradition of bragging about their noob account.

At some point your value will plateau from the sabs and the bragging will stop. Its inevitable. Either run out of turns or the aat gets to a point where you start going down. This is like KOC 101 crap.
Well maybe you guys should sab me when I have 2.7b SoV and Im getting sabbed for 6% or less of my value a day.... Not to mention you guys have 18 people that CAN sab me. So I am definitely maxable, but not for long. I suggest you do it while you can. Idk if you noticed but the game mechanics changed lol. Troops make 2 gold for every 1 now, in case you didn't get the memo. TFF really matters.

The real reason that none of us are getting maxed is because you guys are disorganized, lazy, inactive, or all of the above.

If you want I'm sure Dank will let you click under him. Once you realize your alliance is dead.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago
Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Every war in every age there's one guy with a terrible account laughing that they are either growing or that not enough people sab them and their tiny aat. Way to be that guy and carry on the tradition of bragging about their noob account.

Well maybe you guys should sab me when I have 2.7b SoV and Im getting sabbed for 6% or less of my value a day.... Not to mention you guys have 18 people that CAN sab me. So I am definitely maxable, but not for long. I suggest you do it while you can. Idk if you noticed but the game mechanics changed lol. Troops make 2 gold for every 1 now, in case you didn't get the memo. TFF really matters.

The real reason that none of us are getting maxed is because you guys are disorganized, lazy, inactive, or all of the above.

If you want I'm sure Dank will let you click under him. Once you realize your alliance is dead.
Your account is meaningless since you sold off

How many accounts can only be sabbed by dank? I know your number two is still sabbed by 3 and soon to be more unless you or others sell.

You don't have the tff to war us.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

Interesting how none of you have tff but still your main grows faster than anyone else in koc
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Interesting how none of you have tff but still your main grows faster than anyone else in koc
With hard work and dedication, you can grow up to be just like me!

Just remember to eat your vegetables!

Macmoney
Player

Post by Macmoney »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Interesting how none of you have tff but still your main grows faster than anyone else in koc
But not as interesting as you starting a war over one approval.
JayAlt
Player

Post by JayAlt »

Are you accusing of us of cheating ? :roll: I didn't think you were that stupid. Bon would never let any cheaters play the game lol. What are we doing? Going in and hacking the code to give us more gold? Maybe you'll finally realize it's because you guys just suck.