A collection of ideas

Post game suggestions for future Eras and Speed rounds.

Moderator: Moderator

Mobeus-SR
Player

A collection of ideas

Post by Mobeus-SR »

Being able to Steal from and Defend the safe
  • Thief
    • Capable of stealing from the safe
    • upgraded with gold/exp/turns
    • New item list
  • Guard
    • Capable of guarding the safe
    • upgraded with gold/exp/turns
    • New item list
Last edited by Mobeus-SR 4 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
bLaZe-
Player

Re: A collection of ideas

Post by bLaZe- »

The Idea is sound to me. I think its obviously a potential Age 4 piece. But curious to see what others say.
DeaTHReQueST
Player

Post by DeaTHReQueST »

I had a similair idea, just not that ellaborate.

More like use EXP to increase the amount of tbg being stored, with obviously a max, and maybe a connection with eco like SA upgrades are required for Conquest.
Also perhaps exp to add a % of stolen gold directly to the vault with an max. But this is a nice feature if you can indeed "rob"/"steal"/"thief" from the Safe.
I am who I am, don't like it? Sod off.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

You guys wanna steal anything?
It's my war saving account, hands-off, please!
Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

What about an alliance message that goes to everyone's mailbox within an alliance? Owners/admins can get access to it so that they can spread news faster (or more reliably). I know there is the alliance threads on the alliance page but I know people dont check that.. hell, I don't check it either.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

while in theory i like the idea of being able to steal from the safe it also takes away one avenue the admins have at tossing us some compensation or doing something like a Christmas gift, could they still do it? sure but then you could just go and steal all the gifts. if the idea was to be implemented i would suggest making it so you cant just tack this with current spy levels, make the player take time away from investing in other things if they want to pursue this as a viable option. i like the idea if using exp as a way to manage these though as too many things are relient on gold and it would be too easy for a main to just stockpile this stuff and steal from other mains which is i suppose both good and bad

on the topic of the upgradable safe, i believe that was always the endgame plan. due to time constraints we got the basic one that we have now but i do expect some expansion on that in era 4 exactly what direction that will be is anybbodys guess but the top favorite based on some of the group voice chats is upgradable safe.

fin i love love the idea for alliance wide message i really hope they do that, or if nott hat then a mailing list of sort here you could choose who is getting the messages even if that means just adding a buddy list type for it and allowing messaging to group all those in a buddy list type into one message.
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department