20k turns in 1 minute?

Holy Crap!!! That was fast!!

Moderator: Moderator

King_Caulk
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by King_Caulk »

The speed-era is underways and I got max turns again after spending all day getting rid of 18k turns, what gives? If we get max turns every day its more like a sprint-era than speed-era. 24/7 turn spending. Might sound fun if it was a holiday but I'm in the middle of the fishing season here.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by Squishy »

there messing with things and random bonus appear unannounced, best to not get bothered by it and have fun when you can rather then worry about things like rank
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

bon
Game Owner

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by bon »

This is a speed round and testing will be done ready for Era3,

Ranks do not matter, its just a free for all for those that are tied by alliances rules all era and are not allowed to do what they want when they want. We are making this as fun as possible with gold, turns, weapons given out randomly.

I am amazed at the ones that sit up top for months at a time that complain during a normal era that cannot attack or do things with there account that are still complaining now that in the speed round they cannot bank or rank...

Take this round for what it is a bit of fun and with that helping us to determine gameplay that might be beneficial during a real era. I keep getting asked if players can test betas well here you are its a speed beta.

Partake in the fun or just wait a week and you can play the slow round again.
BuBBles
Forum Moderator

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by BuBBles »

yup, some things are being tested to the extreme too, hit whoever and sab whoever you want, no issues this little speed round.
Tuemessian
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by Tuemessian »

I'm glad someone brought it up as i've been getting free turns all day, and seeing some bizarre things. it's not everyday i see every player with 500mil + on hand at the same time ! i got one guy with 4.7bil just sitting in the open. It sure is fun and addictive but i dont know how to join an alliance.
King_Caulk
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by King_Caulk »

I'm loving the not-clicking part, I think a proper era could be done in a somewhat similar manner one day, would be pretty interesting.

I'm not "worrying" about it, I am merely curious. I have apparently logged in for 6 days straight already :P

It would be nice to have known I would get max turns again, then I would've just spent them attacking instead of spending an HOUR clicking the conquests (Why don't conquests take 100 turns and give 10x the experience? That's what I'd like to see in the next proper era. And also not tie the conquests to siege upgrades but actual SA (if done correctly you have waaaay more SA than you need for the conquest by the time you get cannons)).
Jackdaw
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by Jackdaw »

The conquests reset today. I wouldn't mind seeing that happen a few times during a regular round.
King_Caulk
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by King_Caulk »

Oh dear god, another hour of clicking conquests.... I think I'll pass :P
hammi
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by hammi »

Total by You Last 24 Hours Gold Stolen 37,625,528,526

Total craziness, loving in, cheers bon, it's good to have a bit of fun :D
King_Caulk
Player

20k turns in 1 minute?

Post by King_Caulk »

Total by you last 24 hours - 80,670,725,715 - Scrub :P I was lucky and got a few "bonus rounds" in the last couple hours. Missed the first though. By 3 minutes. I think I spent like 1 hour going through a farm list I made, hitting everyone over 100M just cycling back and forth. Keeping in mind to keep some attacks left for bonus rounds that might happen in the next 24 hours while I'm at keyboard.