The winds of war. -Anals of Kings

Time to get your spam on

Moderator: Moderator

Prophet_Plurp
Player

The winds of war. -Anals of Kings

Post by Prophet_Plurp »

The winds of war are blowing cold through the lands of DEMK. Its warriors grow restless, its war beasts grow hungry, and its coffers overflow with gold for campaigns as their dark souls desire. Their blood lusts boils to the kettles brim waiting spill over into the lands of chaos.

Who will suffer the dance to quell the DEMK into slumber for another era? I cannot see though the haze of the war chants and dust of gathering armies, but I tell you this Kingdoms of Chaos, there resides no peace nor surrender in DEMK. So gather your forces and prepare, for the not since the hordes of the Khans has a force been so birthed in war, so fed on its atrocities, so lustful for its embrace.

- The DEMK Prophet, Plurp
Last edited by Prophet_Plurp 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Danny
Player
Alliance: FF/LOP

Re: The winds of war.

Post by Danny »

Have you been alcoholing again ?
- Kings of Chaos Marketing Team -
- FF/LOP Sentinel -
- Tripple OG @ Trey Deuce Gang -
- Gigolo -
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Prophet_Plurp wrote: 4 years ago The winds of war are blowing cold through the lands of DEMK. Its warriors grow restless, its war beasts grow hungry, and its coffers overflow with gold for campaigns as their dark souls desire. Their blood lusts boils to the kettles brim waiting spill over into the lands of chaos.

Who will suffer the dance to quell the DEMK into slumber for another era? I cannot see though the haze of the war chants and dust of gathering armies, but I tell you this Kingdoms of Chaos, there resides no peace nor surrender in DEMK. So gather your forces and prepare, for the not since the hordes of the Khans has a force been so birthed in war, so fed on its atrocities, so lustful for its embrace.

- The DEMK Prophet, Plurp
In other words, you guys are bored af of trading turns lol
Danny
Player
Alliance: FF/LOP

Post by Danny »

Lets see what happens.... :P

Bloody winds of war - what a load of codswallop!
- Kings of Chaos Marketing Team -
- FF/LOP Sentinel -
- Tripple OG @ Trey Deuce Gang -
- Gigolo -