Kings of Chaos is more than just a game.

Time to get your spam on

Moderator: Moderator

bon
Game Owner

Post by bon »

As the title suggests KoC is more than just a game. Many of you know me through the game and on chats. While previous years the game has been stagnant, for the past year myself and Endtime and Rolz have been trying to bring some life back into it.

In all honesty if it was just the game many if not all of us would have left a long time ago. I for one have contemplated leaving many times but it has been the community and players that have kept me here. You have all given me something to do that takes my mind and issues off every day to day problems.

Many of you know the issues my son has had with his eyes, many of you helped when he needed surgery and well a lil update I think is in order. All his stitches have been removed from his eye although there were two tiny bits of stitch that broke off under the graft that cannot be removed. It will not effect his vision the surgeon has stated but we wont know until his eye has actually healed which should be in about 4 months.

Not only has this game given me an out of day to day life but its allowed me to get to know a lot of players over the last 15 years. More so in the last year due to the introduction of whatsapp and discord and KoC players moving to these new chat platforms. Anyway before i rant too much although this is a spam section I dont want to over spam the first post of this thread.

Just want to say thanks to all and just remember although KoC is just a game, its also more than just a game. Its where friendships are made and besides just the game KoC lives matter ;).
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Re: Kings of Chaos is more than just a game.

Post by supadupa »

Well said Bon!

#KoCLivesMatter

KoC is just like kindergarten, you walk out onto the playground, some will taunt you, some will spit on you, some will crush you, some will crush on you! You will have tiffs and taffs with some and more often than not, walk away as friends, hand in hand!

A Place where great lifelong friendships are formed and communities are forged. That is the driving force in guessing why we keep coming back for more!

I don't like KoC... I love it!
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

well said, i have made friends, lost friends (polarbear comes to mind). and i have made enemies, and made some my friends but alas, some take THE GAME too serious. it is to be played for fun. but haters got to hate.
BadSkills
Player

Post by BadSkills »

Dear KoC Playerbase,

In the gaming industry today, often times we get ourselves caught up in “what comes next” or “I can’t wait until this game comes out.” However, there are a few titles within the realm of gaming that have withstood the test of time. Today, I want to tell you about one such title that has been a part of my life now for years. As you already know that game is King’s Of Chaos. I personally have never been a “Great” KoC player but I have always enjoyed it I do my fair share of clicking and not clicking lol but one thing that remains the same and keeps me around is the small loyal playerbase. I watch the chats on WhatsApp and used to lurk on IRC and sure people will fight and argue but it was truly amazing to see how some of those relationships have panned out. You have SR for instance that is the biggest group in the game and yet so many other small groups have chosen not to follow the heard and that’s what makes KoC great in my book. I plan to stick around for as long as the game is running and I truly appreciate what the new admins are doing here. Thank you for saving the game we all love and breathing a fresh new life into it. I look forward to the future of KoC and I truly feel this game is not over yet. Anyway I’m rambling now so again truly thank you and good luck!
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

wo are you ingame bad ?
Red
Player

Post by Red »

While at one stage I did take this game seriously,I now do not. Yes I play it,but I am plodding along just going with the flow.
I have made lifelong friends who I consider family.
I have been chatting to people all around the world. Learning more about customs and hearing all the different accents on the voice thingy in discord. Being able to chat like that with some of you has been awesome.
Thanks for the giggles.
Screwy
Player

Post by Screwy »

This thread is for all of us KoC hardcore fellas xD We fight a lot and not in the game but on whatsapp and Discord and yet when it comes to real life issues or just to be supportive we support each other all the time ;)
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

i love this game it was something that was introduced to me by a freind in school and as a largly anti social kid it was always a place that i could goa nd connect with people and not have to worry. it was because of this game that i was introduced to forums and learned photoshop and basic coding. and as great as all that is i was always in my own little corner of koc first was kings of chaos link clickers and then dinlort's alliance which was disbanded and i moved up to the larger alliance o LoP which Dinlort was a part of. i have taken breaks but always come back the last time i came back i started to get to know the larger community, taking part in the larger chats and the discord voices and i can truly now appreciate this game for the people not just my alliance but of the entire game and for that i am grateful. so i want to say thank you to the game, those that run itt hose that play it this is my escape, this is where i go when i have had a bad day and there is always somebody around to make it better.

the topic title is koc s more then just a game and that is so very true, koc is a slice of life, and one that i am very thankful to have.
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Spiderwoman_LaCN
Donor

Post by Spiderwoman_LaCN »

I agree KOC is mor ethan a game it is a community of players that interact with each other about non KOC topics also. I have even through this game met some of the players in real life and have become good friends with them. I hope KOC continues forever and Bon is doing a great job of bring new life back into the game.

Spiderwoman aka Kokyanwuhti in Hopi, creator & weaver of life, the great teacher, sacred guardian, overseeing the welfare of all those in need to southwestern Native American cultures.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

From my point of view, the game has only survived for this long because of the player base (inc Bon and Ta).
The admins at the time were non-existent so it relied heavily on two mods picking up their slack and calming the masses.
Throughout it all, there have been wars and insults and all sorts going on in game, but when it came to general chatting about real life stuff or when people were bored you see the real person.
There are some that are the same throughout - mac, I am truly thinking of you writing this as you have me in stitches!
Many others play the game as it should be played but know that outside of the game are real people who have some pretty awesome attitudes and personalities!
Even as alliances and chains have moved around, I have personally found that the majority of chains have a good bunch in there that always welcome a good chatfest! :-D

I think the one point in time that has told us all how much more than a game it is... was when everyone rallied behind bon.. Should say alot about people who have mostly never met ;)

So from me to you all.. thanks for the laughs and enjoyment and keep it up :D
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward