Undead #3 : TheGodFather_LaCN
Hobbits #15 : Blash-ToF

Era 8 Final Stats

Era 8 Final Alliance Stats
Bonesaw
Player

DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO

Post by Bonesaw »

With great pleasure I am here before you all today to answer the publics unrelenting requests for us to provide a "War" thread in lieu of yesterday's events. Yestermorning DEMK, FoD, and NGF approved an entire chain consisting of a little over 70 members. A few of the alliances decided to accept the 24 hour approval and have since left chain without retaliating. NWO has retaliated and will remain approved for the time being. It is this forums moderators call if he wants to leave this slightly larger than average list of approvals up on this thread. Please see our warlords Influencer_DEMK or The-Pooh-Bear_DEMK with any questions or concerns.

List of all RELEVANT approvals:
Aqiret, El3ageeb, Shilaedra, Abuse, Chaos-Conqueror, donal, Marac-of-Shedonia, Defenders, phobos, Koroshiya, Blackheart, WLWeed, werrhh12, Bruiser, tret552007, KimpoD, Gizmo, APPLESMOOTIE, Zatarion, DodgyUncleRogie, shrs, Muddleflut, Kyo7598, GodTierOrc, Gbns, B-RosenbergRosenberger, Klaymor, justindifferent, switchell, urukhan, YoungH3art, kristocrates, OdysseusQ, General-GR, DaddyChlLL, Kw__, MrCaptain, Sambuca, Banzai, KarTheDon, Claw, psuchic212345, bss-rulemachine, tribore, xelli, NastyNas, sannicola
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO/TOF/LGC

Post by Squishy »

bout time :P

if the alliances who left (tof and lgc i assume) would pm me i will remove your names from the thread title

good luck to all sides and have fun
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

justindifferent
Player
Alliance: N.W.O.

Post by justindifferent »

4kulsq.jpg
4kulsq.jpg (78.47 KiB) Viewed 45348 times
Aqiret
Player

Post by Aqiret »

Hmm Ive to say what an honor it must be to bully the innocent NWO !
Now as you guys dont have any reasons to come with... I guess I already know them;

1. DEMK as the "brave" and "fearless" warchain they are- last 2 eras prooven !! 5vs1 against SR - WHAT A PRIDE RIDE!
Then now "ey guys we cannot go tell KoC community we are a warchain and not war this era, what shall we do :O Lets go war the smallest alliance where its 15 members active, cant go wrong can it "

2. Rmfz must really be butthurt over not getting the 3rd place last Era and not see his name on the KoC pages :o I get it its hurtful, So you didnt wanna see this happen again with your dear Evil as main... I dont blame you buddy, I get it. Its not easy to rank as a "fearless" warchain ^^

Anywayyyy the members whos active in NWO is doing great job sabbing those bullies back daily and keeping it up pretty good to be outnumbered by x6 :D But ey its DEMK ^^ We all know how they ruling :*

Peace
Aqiret
donal
Player

Post by donal »

Well, I never was a good sabber going back to Age 2 beta. Should be interesting how this works these days :)
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Aqiret wrote: 3 years ago Hmm Ive to say what an honor it must be to bully the innocent NWO !
Now as you guys dont have any reasons to come with... I guess I already know them;

1. DEMK as the "brave" and "fearless" warchain they are- last 2 eras prooven !! 5vs1 against SR - WHAT A PRIDE RIDE!
Then now "ey guys we cannot go tell KoC community we are a warchain and not war this era, what shall we do :O Lets go war the smallest alliance where its 15 members active, cant go wrong can it "

2. Rmfz must really be butthurt over not getting the 3rd place last Era and not see his name on the KoC pages :o I get it its hurtful, So you didnt wanna see this happen again with your dear Evil as main... I dont blame you buddy, I get it. Its not easy to rank as a "fearless" warchain ^^

Anywayyyy the members whos active in NWO is doing great job sabbing those bullies back daily and keeping it up pretty good to be outnumbered by x6 :D But ey its DEMK ^^ We all know how they ruling :*

Peace
Aqiret
DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO/TOF/LGC .. when it started there were more than 15 people .. now there are

Name NWO
Members 36

where you ever good in math? even my grandkids know 15 does not equal 36.

is it our fault if you can't join a chain that would aid you in your time of need .. i am sure SR would love to have you next era.

i stopped reading your crying post after the 15 .. is there anything relevant in it? or just more wining and crying.

oh yea, there is still your other friends helping you.. the ones using your script, the ones your alliance has been giving sells too, to war us all age...
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO

Post by Squishy »

LGC and TOF removed from name of thread at request of their leaders
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Aqiret
Player

Post by Aqiret »

bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago
Aqiret wrote: 3 years ago Hmm Ive to say what an honor it must be to bully the innocent NWO !

Peace
Aqiret
DEMK/FOD/NGF vs NWO/TOF/LGC .. when it started there were more than 15 people .. now there are

Name NWO
Members 36

is it our fault if you can't join a chain that would aid you in your time of need .. i am sure SR would love to have you next era.

i stopped reading your crying post after the 15 .. is there anything relevant in it? or just more wining and crying.

oh yea, there is still your other friends helping you.. the ones using your script, the ones your alliance has been giving sells too, to war us all age...
You sir just proofed that your not the sharpest one in this game with your nonsense post. Its okay tho, musth be your age, your age. Its normal. Thats life buddy, dont worry about it. Im sure Rmfz can fix your missed braincells by calcing them back somehow.

36 members shows in the Alliance tab, if you put your glasses on I did type "active" ones. BP your a joke, always been ^^ Always will be
Now go back to sleep, I heard ppl at your age needs lot of it to keep going in this game :o

Also my words stays, what DEMK has proven last 2 Eras- enough said.
Bonesaw
Player

Post by Bonesaw »

No reasoning? How much gold left your chain and went to rogues sabbing our whole chain? These same rogues mind you that you also supported with script access. Any alliance worth anything would approve for the same exact reasons, by that logic every approval ever in the history of koc is “bullying”. I feel like NWO missed the memo that this is a war game lmao. Although I could of told you that the other era when they joined us so we could take care of that eras “bullies” for them. Wonder who it will be next era
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Aqiret wrote: 3 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 3 years ago

Peace
Aqiret

Name NWO
Members 36

You sir just proofed that your not the sharpest one in this game with your nonsense post. Its okay tho, musth be your age, your age. Its normal. Thats life buddy, dont worry about it. Im sure Rmfz can fix your missed braincells by calcing them back somehow.

36 members shows in the Alliance tab, if you put your glasses on I did type "active" ones. BP your a joke, always been ^^ Always will be
Now go back to sleep, I heard ppl at your age needs lot of it to keep going in this game :o

Also my words stays, what DEMK has proven last 2 Eras- enough said.
so, your comeback is to belittle me (typical behavior of a bully) .. why not discharge all the non active players? .. sad to say kens legacy (nwo) is not what it used to be.