Hobbits #15 : Blash-ToF

Era 8 Final Stats

Era 8 Final Alliance Stats
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Re: SR/RB vs FFLoP/GLD

Post by Dank »

Kaya wrote: 3 years ago omg dank practise what ur preaching and NO lies .....u started all this with lies lad
What am I lying about? I've posted proof for almost everything I've claimed. You guys are just assuming things and spreading those assumptions i.e. you're indirectly lying even if you're not aware of it.

Venar
Player

Post by Venar »

shk1020 wrote: 3 years ago Let's be honest, this war was never going to be in the favor of SR/RB due to the lead/advantage of fflop-glads (more members, more value, more experienced players)... we knew this going into this war.
Shk, I gotta say props to you for going to war just for fun. I mean, ya'll have literally no reason to join RB as they self-destruct again, but decided to go for it anyways :)

That said, it's a little early to start walking back the confidence ya'll felt when you jumped us in the middle of the night. This isn't David and Goliath. Your chain has its value split between 2 alliances instead of in 1 alliance, but on day 1, player count was equal, chain-wide tff was equal, and armory value was in your favor. You chose the battle plans, the allies and the enemies. Your chain had players set up for war, while we were peacefully ranking away the age.

It's been about 100 hours since ya'll ambushed us, over false-propaganda from the RB camp.
d8tu5ssbeaq11.jpg
d8tu5ssbeaq11.jpg (48.3 KiB) Viewed 158973 times
Be careful what horse you hitch your wagon on ;)
Vegard
Player
Alliance: FFLoP

Post by Vegard »

shk1020 wrote: 3 years ago
SR is indeed is in a rebuilding stage after the events/war of last era.

Let's be honest, this war was never going to be in the favor of SR/RB due to the lead/advantage of fflop-glads (more members, more value, more experienced players)... we knew this going into this war.

we are actually winning! :twisted:

....What?

You plan to, like, rebuild again next era too?
SuitUp
Player

Post by SuitUp »

LOL at all this crying from sr/rb about feelings hurt about using intelligence to ones advantage. Warfare is warfare, and information is just as important as anything else, if not more.

Either deploy your own spies back or run a tighter ship but either way get on with it. There is no room for sensitivity in war.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

tbh snitches will always be with us in koc and we all are aware of them but the only thing annoyed me was the naming names of 2 that were supposed to be Danks friends and only cos they were in RB and that was wrong imo but then im old school and think with friends like that who needs enemies ....if its done on them what will be done in future and can they really trust now .We have heard dank say so many times its his last era so maybe thats why he dont really care
SuitUp
Player

Post by SuitUp »

Kaya wrote: 3 years ago tbh snitches will always be with us in koc and we all are aware of them but the only thing annoyed me was the naming names of 2 that were supposed to be Danks friends and only cos they were in RB and that was wrong imo but then im old school and think with friends like that who needs enemies ....if its done on them what will be done in future and can they really trust now .We have heard dank say so many times its his last era so maybe thats why he dont really care
Even better for you then, outing spies terminates their value instantly.
Und3rfire
Player
Alliance: FFLoP

Post by Und3rfire »

Wow look what i created 😁

One thing i will address is all the people trashing me. Bet you don't know the full story and likely never will due to fflops way with words.

When you give a chain 5 years of service and do your bf mod stuff properly you don't expect to be demoted and you especially don't expect to be demoted because a leader from another chain you are merging with has a personal vandetta against you(Cue Dank spinning a random story about how he is innocent here). The thing that makes me sad the most is that i had to go to them to find out something was wrong (i had a feeling) very gutless on there behalf and a big slap in the face that i would never do to a member let alone a veteran that worked there ass off for the chain.

I will apologize for the members/alliances caught inbetween what's happened and should you want a full explanation you can contact me on discord.

As a last note pretty chaotic way to say fk you isn't it ^^

Und3r
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Und3rfire wrote: 3 years ago Wow look what i created 😁

One thing i will address is all the people trashing me. Bet you don't know the full story and likely never will due to fflops way with words.

When you give a chain 5 years of service and do your bf mod stuff properly you don't expect to be demoted and you especially don't expect to be demoted because a leader from another chain you are merging with has a personal vandetta against you(Cue Dank spinning a random story about how he is innocent here). The thing that makes me sad the most is that i had to go to them to find out something was wrong (i had a feeling) very gutless on there behalf and a big slap in the face that i would never do to a member let alone a veteran that worked there ass off for the chain.

I will apologize for the members/alliances caught inbetween what's happened and should you want a full explanation you can contact me on discord.

As a last note pretty chaotic way to say fk you isn't it ^^

Und3r
I have nothing against you, infact I was one of the few that said we could help you since your frustrations in the game were likely caused by outside stress.

You were a shit bf mod and got demoted, thats it. You were upset and cried about it all age until eventually getting tilted enough to sell to rulemachine, again no story simply just what happened.

underfire getting ready to make this post:

You're like a sad child desperately seeking for attention from any source willing to give it to you.
Rpkm
Player

Post by Rpkm »

Waiiiit...Hold up..He was demoted from leadership by glads leaders? @dank fill us in here my dude.
Sweet Revenge Leader
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Rpkm wrote: 3 years ago Waiiiit...Hold up..He was demoted from leadership by glads leaders? @dank fill us in here my dude.
He was never leadership, he was never on the way to becoming leadership. He was made a bf mod out of pity. I did not demote him, a series of events caused by his own actions is what got him demoted. Even if I wanted to demote him there would need to be a vote, so no way I can just personally make the choice to demote him.

Under when he realizes he fucked himself over and no one else did: