Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

4/20/2020 - 8/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Dear Players,
Congrats to the below for their effort in Era 7!! (Top 5)

#1 Drama-
#2 RelentlessLegacy
#3 qiraL-
#4 Squishy_LoP
#5 The_RMFz

Honourable Mentions!

Top Ranked Alliance | #1 FFLOP | GLD
Smallest Army in Top 50 | #48 Killerclown_DEMK
Smallest Alliance in top 5 | RelentlessLegacy
Highest gold held at the end | #3 : qiraL- 10,824,247,846 Gold
Top Clicker | jfl88888 #551 365,655 Clicks | La Cosa Nostra

Top player for each race

Humans #65 : Marac-of-ShedoniaNWO
Dwarves #10 : Wizard
Elves #1 : Drama-
Orcs #5 : The_RMFz
Undead #6 : Alpatsjino-RB
Hobbits #2 : RelentlessLegacy

Biggest Turk Award | #7 : HoTiX-SR
Runner Up Turk Award | #6 : Alpatsjino-RB

Era 7 Final Stats

Era 7 Final Alliance Stats
bloodpirate
Player

Re: Era 7 - LaCN, DEMK, Cerberus, RelentlessLegacy and FOD vs SR

Post by bloodpirate »

my guess is for shits and giggles. and we want to help dank win the era.

oh yea, we wanted NWO to leave the SR chain. they gave them enough love this era all ready
Kuruption
Player

Post by Kuruption »

bon wrote: 3 years ago Keeping it short is fine, but some would like to know the reason.

Was George not giving enough love?? Did LaCN/DEMK/Cerberus/RelentlessLegacy not feel that love??
Could this be a way to stop SR winning the Era?? Do LaCN/DEMK/Cerberus/RelentlessLegacy want to win the Era??
Could SR claim LaCN/DEMK/Cerberus/RelentlessLegacy are just a chain of rogues??

I dunno if anyone wants to admit to any of the above.

Bon, nothings changed since 1985... the girls just want to have fun

- LACN/DEMK/CERB/RL theme song
Rasta
Player

Post by Rasta »

bon wrote: 3 years ago Keeping it short is fine, but some would like to know the reason.
I like to call it Sweet Revenge
Evilmiget0021
Player

Post by Evilmiget0021 »

Kuruption wrote: 3 years ago

Was George not giving enough love?? Did LaCN/DEMK/Cerberus/RelentlessLegacy not feel that love??
Could this be a way to stop SR winning the Era?? Do LaCN/DEMK/Cerberus/RelentlessLegacy want to win the Era??

cyndi lauper slaps, more of a time after time guy myself

good luck, have fun everyone.

p.s. bro it's 2020 calling someone a girl isn't an insult :p ilu
Kuruption
Player

Post by Kuruption »

Evilmiget0021 wrote: 3 years ago
Kuruption wrote: 3 years ago

cyndi lauper slaps, more of a time after time guy myself

good luck, have fun everyone.

p.s. bro it's 2020 calling someone a girl isn't an insult :p ilu
I'm not aiming to insult anyone Mrs Miget xxx

Just here to play. Total damaged caused by kuruption 165,859,900,000 - I've still got a long way to go through the list :shock:
Elmo_LaCN
Discord Moderator

Post by Elmo_LaCN »

[/quote]

I'm not aiming to insult anyone Mrs Miget xxx

Just here to play. Total damaged caused by kuruption 165,859,900,000 - I've still got a long way to go through the list :shock:
[/quote]

Finally you know what we went through last era :lol:
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

do you think this little fracas .. will effect the eoe (end of era) stats much? Era 7 will end in 1 month, 2 weeks, 14 hours and 56 seconds
HoTiX
Player

Post by HoTiX »

Since nobody seems to know what is going on and what are the purposes of this war, let me explain it from SR point of view and a little history because it is highly important. I'll keep it civil as negativity helps noone. As for why Cerb and RL joined this war, they didn't want to give SR an easy victory, yet they would have won if they kept out.

Lets start in era 1, SR and DEMK are allies and SR win era (Thanks to Aggie). Era 2, can't remember sorry. Era 3, SR warred RB and DEMK joined the war without SR requesting their help, true allies, but made the war highly unfair and RB mostly quit. SR won era 3 (Thanks for Fay). Era 4, can't remember sorry. Era 5, this is where issues arise. First, DEMK declared war on RB, they asked if SR wanted to join, we happily said yes instantenously, but realized how unfair that war would be since DEMK and RB were same size (or very close, cant remember exactly) and SR was twice as big. After two days (or so), SR rejected offer to join DEMK and gave offer to help with safe, clickers and side support which DEMK declined. One night, some drunk SR leader, which I won't name, was suppose to have a friendly chat with DEMK telling them we wouldn't help them, exploded and said massive amount of trash to RMFz and Bonesaw. From there, it went downhill and DEMK left SR start of era 6.

Era 6, started great for DEMK with new relationship with LaCN, bit less for solo SR. During the era, discussion with DEMK to fix our broken relationship was established, apologies and reasons were given for changing our mind which is mainly around having a fair and fun war. About middle of era, Glads declared on LaCN. Couple days later, Glads/FFLOP/SR, as was the current chain/allies at the time, heard news that DEMK would jump on Glads/FFLOP in order to help LaCN. Glads/FFLOP requested our help as they didn't have the number, less the active number to have a fair war with DEMK/LaCN (as DEMK knew beforehand and mentionned to me later during the war). SR decided to jump in and make it a fair war (not of the raw members side, but the active members side for Glads/FFLOP/SR). DEMK had no intention of including SR in their jump (as per discussion I had with RMFz and Bonesaw), yet they didn't told us and that mistake backfired for DEMK. Gladly for them, poor communication and coordination on Glads/FFLOP/SR made the war very even and little bit favored DEMK/LaCN (yes, I said it publicly this time).

And here we are in era 7. Even before this era started, all SR knew DEMK will come jumping to our throat because we tried to have a fair era 6 war and help our allies. Thus, it was seen as a pure sabotage from SR and anger rised on DEMK side. In my honest opinion, DEMK made a mistake not telling SR about them not jumping SR and things might have unfolded very differently.

I took SR main this era knowing I would be DEMK guinea pig and they would jump my throat around mid-era (actually went 1 week later than I anticipated). Yet, noone in SR wanted another war this era and all alliance was made aware of our intention (even DEMK). We heard the news 1 day before the initial mass about DEMK 2 week preparation (it shown in the stats movement too), yet I though we were ready to face DEMK/LaCN/FoD, but never expected Cerb/RL to join and flip the war to a highly unfair territory (5alliances vs 1) and jeopardize SR and there own era after losing Brando.

In summary, GG's to DEMK for finding suitable partners in Cerb/RL which have done 60-70% of the raids and 100% of the sabs on Prikker and I today. For the record, last 24h, 1065 raids were made by Cerb/RL/DEMK/LaCN/FoD on me and 345 raids by SR on The_RMFz (based on GO). 272 members vs 137 members (raw numbers). Enjoy the remainder of this era as victory is only for the era #1 account. I have to give credit to Cerb/RL for doing the most damage with raids, sabs and slays.

Fun fact, I asked DEMK in era 6 if they wanted to jump on Cerb (with SR) to prevent them from winning and they declined.

Peacefully seeing my account get demolished like a BSS account, but with sentry.

Love,
HoTiX
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

You seem to believe that SR has the right to assess what is "fair" and what is not. When you are asked to step up as allies, you are allowed to take judgement calls on whether it would be "fair" to do so when in fact you are required to step up as allies and not make such judgement calls. Similarly, when you decided to make a coalition of 320 (SR/FFLOP/Glads) to hit barely 120 (DEMK/LACN/FOD) in Era 6, that was also "fair" for whatever reasons you cooked up at the time. When you wanted hit other alliances in previous eras to ensure #1 for yourself, DEMK was standing with you always, that was also "fair" on the rest of KoC. In essence, you want to decide what is "fair" when it comes to yourself, but when the same thing is done to you it is not "fair". Your concept of fairness changes based on what is to your benefit. That's not fairness, that's self-interest. Not the worst thing, but be open about it.

Good job on trying to make it seem like Cerb/RL are doing all the work. Didn't you just say you made a judgement call for SR two eras in a row based on the fact that DEMK is super active? The first one, where you wouldn't support us because we were more active than our enemies (Era 5), and then to support our enemies because they weren't active enough compared to us (Era 6)? These are your words. Now it suits your propaganda, so DEMK aren't doing any of the work. ROFL.

RMFz
Inwisible
Player

Post by Inwisible »

Lecturers, can you speak a little slower? I am having trouble taking down notes. Thanks.