Page 11 of 11

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:03 pm
by bloodpirate
i guess we all lost or we won because sr never won... none of those warring won the age. sr main was 4th .. our main was 5th .. glad main was 6th

it was a good war. glad we had it.

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:33 pm
by Macmoney
bloodpirate wrote:
10 months ago
i guess we all lost or we won because sr never won... none of those warring won the age. sr main was 4th .. our main was 5th .. glad main was 6th

it was a good war. glad we had it.
So you admit FoD is dead and you're Demk..... cool, Glads killed another alliance :D

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:30 pm
by bLaZe-
bloodpirate wrote:
10 months ago
i guess we all lost or we won because sr never won... none of those warring won the age. sr main was 4th .. our main was 5th .. glad main was 6th

it was a good war. glad we had it.
https://www.kingsofchaos.com/era6_final ... _stats.php

Last I checked Glads and FFLOP had better alliance ranks. FOD at 14 :lol:

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:56 am
by bloodpirate
i ment our chain .. not our alliance. as for alliance ranks. LOL .. WE NEVER GOT ANY SELLS, we never got boosted all age. sad to say, glads and fflop think they did all they did on their own.....

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:43 pm
by bLaZe-
bloodpirate wrote:
10 months ago
i ment our chain .. not our alliance. as for alliance ranks. LOL .. WE NEVER GOT ANY SELLS, we never got boosted all age. sad to say, glads and fflop think they did all they did on their own.....
You are right BP, we stole many of your chains' sells. Thank you for sponsoring our greatness!

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:03 pm
by bloodpirate
bLaZe- wrote:
10 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
10 months ago
i ment our chain .. not our alliance. as for alliance ranks. LOL .. WE NEVER GOT ANY SELLS, we never got boosted all age. sad to say, glads and fflop think they did all they did on their own.....
You are right BP, we stole many of your chains' sells. Thank you for sponsoring our greatness!
not sure how great you were.. did you win the age? as long as none of those we warred won the age, we won the war...

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:06 am
by Squishy
on that note before we all start claiming we won because we lead in some different area im closing, eras over been a few days anyways