Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

1/20/2020 - 4/20/2020

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 591
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by bloodpirate » 7 months ago

i guess we all lost or we won because sr never won... none of those warring won the age. sr main was 4th .. our main was 5th .. glad main was 6th

it was a good war. glad we had it.

Macmoney
Player
Posts: 31
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by Macmoney » 7 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
7 months ago
i guess we all lost or we won because sr never won... none of those warring won the age. sr main was 4th .. our main was 5th .. glad main was 6th

it was a good war. glad we had it.
So you admit FoD is dead and you're Demk..... cool, Glads killed another alliance :D

bLaZe-
Player
Posts: 49
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by bLaZe- » 7 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
7 months ago
i guess we all lost or we won because sr never won... none of those warring won the age. sr main was 4th .. our main was 5th .. glad main was 6th

it was a good war. glad we had it.
https://www.kingsofchaos.com/era6_final ... _stats.php

Last I checked Glads and FFLOP had better alliance ranks. FOD at 14 :lol:

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 591
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by bloodpirate » 7 months ago

i ment our chain .. not our alliance. as for alliance ranks. LOL .. WE NEVER GOT ANY SELLS, we never got boosted all age. sad to say, glads and fflop think they did all they did on their own.....

bLaZe-
Player
Posts: 49
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by bLaZe- » 7 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
7 months ago
i ment our chain .. not our alliance. as for alliance ranks. LOL .. WE NEVER GOT ANY SELLS, we never got boosted all age. sad to say, glads and fflop think they did all they did on their own.....
You are right BP, we stole many of your chains' sells. Thank you for sponsoring our greatness!

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 591
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by bloodpirate » 7 months ago

bLaZe- wrote:
7 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
7 months ago
i ment our chain .. not our alliance. as for alliance ranks. LOL .. WE NEVER GOT ANY SELLS, we never got boosted all age. sad to say, glads and fflop think they did all they did on their own.....
You are right BP, we stole many of your chains' sells. Thank you for sponsoring our greatness!
not sure how great you were.. did you win the age? as long as none of those we warred won the age, we won the war...

User avatar
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Posts: 235
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Maine, USA
Alliance: FFLOP
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Gladiators/FFLOP/SR vs DEMK/LaCN/FoD

Post by Squishy » 7 months ago

on that note before we all start claiming we won because we lead in some different area im closing, eras over been a few days anyways
Squishy_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Image

Locked