Page 2 of 10

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:32 pm
by bloodpirate
Prophet_Plurp wrote:
1 year ago

*RL is not the target of this war and will be excluded if they stay out of it.

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:37 pm
by chrisl7605
So who's winning?

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:20 pm
by bloodpirate
chrisl7605 wrote:
1 year ago
So who's winning?
the rest of koc .. since they have more farms being made

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:13 pm
by Prophet_Plurp
chrisl7605 wrote:
1 year ago
So who's winning?
Lol BP isn't too far off. I think with the only two warring chains taking on major chains instead of them each other, there are a lot of openings for the rest of KoC to make moves.

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:50 pm
by bravo
As long as DEMK are not begging for help from SR, they're ok'ish.

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 pm
by Ogotai
bravo wrote:
1 year ago
As long as DEMK are not begging for help from SR, they're ok'ish.
Oh maybe you can teach us how to war? oh great warrior bravo?

Back on subject, so far rl/rb has lost 7 members due to leaving chain or turk mode demk has lost none 😁

Also value wise demk hasn't really lost much, on the other side there has been way more damage inflicted.

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:40 am
by bravo
Ogotai wrote:
1 year ago
Oh maybe you can teach us how to war? oh great warrior bravo?
Let me break it down for you.

Select targets, press raid and sab as much as you can on daily bases.
Be a big boy and don't run to your mummy for help to claim victory.

It's as simple as that.

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:19 am
by Ogotai
bravo wrote:
1 year ago
Ogotai wrote:
1 year ago
Oh maybe you can teach us how to war? oh great warrior bravo?
Let me break it down for you.

Select targets, press raid and sab as much as you can on daily bases.
Be a big boy and don't run to your mummy for help to claim victory.


It's as simple as that.
Hilarious coming from a player who has a shit account every age 🤣 and an alliance that is no longer relevant in this game, weird that fflop decided to take you guys back in, after you betrayed them 2 ages ago informing dank of the heat that was about to come, now please sit back and let the decent players fight wars while all you can do is try to be a troll?

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:58 pm
by Danny
Bravo was under the influence of class a drugs 2 ages ago, he's a better man now... we still love him

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:28 pm
by bravo
Ogotai wrote:
1 year ago

Hilarious coming from a player who has a shit account every age 🤣 and an alliance that is no longer relevant in this game, weird that fflop decided to take you guys back in, after you betrayed them 2 ages ago informing dank of the heat that was about to come, now please sit back and let the decent players fight wars while all you can do is try to be a troll?
Define a shit account, I sell to RL anytime, Total Sell Value (14,910,640,000) / Turns: 15,075, when you run to mummy, again.