Player

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Post by Qrtrpndr »

Cheating accusations are not allowed on this forum, this has been edited by bon
Ogotai
Player

Post by Ogotai »

Qrtrpndr wrote: 4 years ago Cheating accusations are not allowed on this forum, this has been edited by bon
You as 2 alliances fighting 1 alliance had 1 trillion more value and 20 more members or something than demk, we evened the scales less or more and now a sub alliance in sr wants to have some fun aswell and support their allies just like rl did for rb and you guys cry and complain and bring up cheating accusations asap? 😂(this is hilarious btw coming from rb)
As daz- said before RB are very crappy allies i hope rl finds better next Era, They deserve better
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

awk ogotai thats not very nice why do so many bring it all down to so much nastiness ....yes i dont agree with cheating accusations ever cos there have been so many cheaters in koc down threw the eras and ages so those without sin please do cast the first stone and i said yes i wanted demk to finish the war without help this time just to prove they could do it cos tbh the rmfz has been a good leader /main or whatever he is with a good brain and a good warrior and this takes it all away from his great efforts .....was a good war while it lasted and sorry no respect for alliances that jump in fresh to war an alliance already down by war ,At the min im still not sure just who is fighting lol i know LH jumped in but then so many of SR join in as well but is SR as an alliance in it as well? The header of this thread needs changed as well lol then we will know for sure
Yoshi9nufc
Player

Post by Yoshi9nufc »

I don't frequent the forum very often, but wanted to big up Killua and co for riding in on their white horse to back their ally, a month after the war started.

I certainly don't blame DEMK, who were for sure putting up a good fight despite having some disadvantages at the start of the war and I was enjoying the war which is probably the longest we've had for a good few ages without daddy SR coming in. I genuinely believe they didn't want SR to come in and illegitimatize their war efforts thus far, but shit happens and it was fun with the relatively even playing field whilst it lasted but killua still salty af, so here we are!

Forcing SR into the war was always going to be seen as a victory from our side as lets face it, that would always be the end of our chances given their substantial side/sov advantage, so wp guys see you in the new era!
Jerbo
Player

Post by Jerbo »

Wow pretty amazing heroic move from Killua to join in 4 weeks after a war started making sure he is untouchable. What a war hero he is!

Also congrats to those brave SR members who join in but keep the peaceful SR'rs out. There were different times before...

I hope Killua found his thread on the SR forums btw.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥ Happy Christmas ♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

RL should have not jumped in if they were scared of getting sabbed at some point. In a game of war all i see is tears from RL, harden up or surrender and save your stats.

From what i can see if SR jumped in at the start RL would be just a bunch of whore targets by now.

It is fun to gang up untill it happens to you ha ha what a bunch of cry babys. Bon should have give you guys some nappys instead of the 500m for christmas. Oh and the nappy goes over your mouth so you can stop talking shit.
Kaya
Player

Post by Kaya »

hahahaha Boss after the pages of msgs you sent me i dont think its a nappy you need lad just a bit of a brain and so you can understand the tripe you type sweetheart and maybe look in the mirror for tears you mention
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

What about all of the msgs we had? I dont get what it has to do with RL having a cry? Your comment is not even good enough for a nappy.

Please bring some of these msg we had out here so others can see me destroying you in private chat.

Also i dont cry over a bunch of number. I actually get maxxed every day and i never bring it up unlike your side bitching about a few SR joining in.

You guys are piss weak and you are a leech who cant hold onto a account after you get more than a hand full of sabbers on you. The only thing you are good at is just selling your account short at the first sign of trouble ha ha.
Last edited by Boss 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Boss
Player

Post by Boss »

Also you should spend less time infront of the mirror and you should spend more time playing your account so you dont let down your officers who put in the work under you.

Very shameful to run your mouth so much but cant play the game.