Player

Re: DEMK VS RB/RL

Post by Ogotai »

Rip kaya and rb thank god rl is still carrying you guys xx
xeros-rl
Player

Post by xeros-rl »

So... rumour has it that DEMK, after leeching growth of them for the entire war, have gone crying to big daddy.

It will be interesting to see SR jumping in to finish off a chain that has been at war for a month. But more than that, it would be extremely disappointing as this is the most evenly matched war I have seen in recent years. Move and counter move over and over again. It seems someone over there in DEMK has some brains. I will freely admit that it has been a very thought provoking and strategic war from both parties so kudos to everyone currently involved!

But by all means Daddy, jump on in. We would be stoked to claim the win over DEMK :)
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

Most evenly matched? Didnt rb/rl have a 1trillion advantage??
DEMK
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Yes Brooksy, DEMK have fought and held off against a chain that has been hovering from 600-800 bil value above them.
They haven't need to go "running to daddy" at any point

What you are seeing from Xeros is the result of a player in SR (Craster) passing on information to RLRB. This has been posted prior to the discussion I have had with Daz I believe.

Anyway, let me know when I am jumping into war so I can get my dragons ready! Spanks!
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

I still see a W coming Demk way
DEMK
Rasta
Player

Post by Rasta »

That sneaky Craster >.<
Fortifications: Keep
Last edited by Rasta 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Ogotai wrote: 4 years ago Rip kaya and rb thank god rl is still carrying you guys xx
You guys cannot even max her...

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 117 of Kaya_RB's weapons of type Blackpowder Missile.
Your covert team has successfully infiltrated Kaya_RB's Armory.

While entering Kaya_RB's Armory, 0 Sentries were executed.

Your spies successfully enter Kaya_RB's armory, but your spies cannot find a Blackpowder Missile anywhere in their armory. and destroy 0 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

You successfully steal 0 Gold from the player.

You have gained 0 Experience.
Prophet_Plurp
Player

Post by Prophet_Plurp »

xeros-rl wrote: 4 years ago So... rumour has it that DEMK, after leeching growth of them for the entire war, have gone crying to big daddy.

It will be interesting to see SR jumping in to finish off a chain that has been at war for a month. But more than that, it would be extremely disappointing as this is the most evenly matched war I have seen in recent years. Move and counter move over and over again. It seems someone over there in DEMK has some brains. I will freely admit that it has been a very thought provoking and strategic war from both parties so kudos to everyone currently involved!

But by all means Daddy, jump on in. We would be stoked to claim the win over DEMK :)
Really? Like, why even post that? Now I've never been privy to being 'in the loop' of things going on when the big boi accounts talk; how ever this is like when a sibling does something that they have never been told not to then the parents tell all the kids in the family that its not okay to do it, but then the one kid who did do it goes around telling the parents every time the other siblings even talk about doing it.

eh. You swept in and played 'daddy' to RB, and you heard a rumor that DEMK was going to get some help from SR and then try to pull a GLD and run some shaming pr, and claim victory if someone else does what you did? That's some real twisted LaCN way of thinking.

Everyone that talks about accounts being destroyed being the reason people leave the game, gotta be honest, my interactions with you Xeros, while few, left me in high thoughts of you. I'm hoping the jet lag and travel cold have me missing some sarcasm or the joke in the post somewhere.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

xeros-rl wrote: 4 years ago So... rumour has it that DEMK, after leeching growth of them for the entire war, have gone crying to big daddy.

There have been a lot of even wars over the last few era's but unfortunately they all get disrupted in this manor.

It's embarrassing tbh. If SR's wanted to war they should have found a chain that isn't warring. Don't pile on or make excuses as to why you "need" to war someone that has already been knocked down.