Page 15 of 16

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 am
by Elmo_LaCN
So when does your main return?

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:51 pm
by Fin
Elmo_LaCN wrote:
1 year ago
So when does your main return?
who?

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:00 am
by Elmo_LaCN
Dank

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:30 pm
by Fin
Fin wrote:
1 year ago
Ogotai wrote:
1 year ago
Dank deleted gave up? Gld beaten or still going?
Banned
^

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:27 am
by Elmo_LaCN
Fin wrote:
1 year ago
Fin wrote:
1 year ago
Ogotai wrote:
1 year ago
Dank deleted gave up? Gld beaten or still going?
Banned
^
Lol.

Welcome back Dank

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:13 am
by Elmo_LaCN
I said it Koc warroom as well.

GGWP Glads, it was an interesting and fun war. The banter was solid most days and kudos to you for keeping up the massing pressure it does make a huge difference.

Unfortunately for Glads the war was decided when Dank went on holiday.

All the best for the rest of the era and the war.

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:17 am
by chrisl7605
Elmo_LaCN wrote:
1 year ago
I said it Koc warroom as well.

GGWP Glads, it was an interesting and fun war. The banter was solid most days and kudos to you for keeping up the massing pressure it does make a huge difference.

Unfortunately for Glads the war was decided when Dank went on holiday.

All the best for the rest of the era and the war.
Did you sell off? Or is this your preselloff proclamation? Because we both know you can't hold 25% of lacns weapons.

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:19 pm
by bloodpirate
how is it going, have glad won yet?

or did they win as soon as NWO asked lacn for help

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:55 am
by Rasta
You kind of lose by default when your main goes awol then sells off

Re: Gladiators vs NWO/LaCN

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:47 pm
by Elmo_LaCN
bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
how is it going, have glad won yet?

or did they win as soon as NWO asked lacn for help
There was no official surrender however there was GG's from Dank and only a few smallish accounts exist in Glads.
Jokers-awakening is full turtle mode atm