Era 3 Bug Reporting

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

athenagoras
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by athenagoras »

I just upgraded my economy to construction, but my tbg went down. It's only giving me 11,700 per turn as opposed to the 17-18k (I think) from mining.
bloodpirate
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodpirate »

if you trained numerous spies and sentries, your tbg would go down. what did you do before or after getting the upgrade?

on another note. i see an "accept officer" button under each officers name. i do that and enter pw and click box and nothing happens.
supadupa
Player
Alliance: Rising Brotherhood

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by supadupa »

athenagoras wrote: 4 years ago I just upgraded my economy to construction, but my tbg went down. It's only giving me 11,700 per turn as opposed to the 17-18k (I think) from mining.

At the start of Era Econ was set to x10 instead of x2, Admins have reverted so if you upgrade Econ now it will reset to how it should have been.
bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago if you trained numerous spies and sentries, your tbg would go down. what did you do before or after getting the upgrade?

on another note. i see an "accept officer" button under each officers name. i do that and enter pw and click box and nothing happens.
1. Read above athenagoras's issue is not to do with training spies/sentry, if you don't believe me do it yourself and see ;)
2. Your officer that you accepted gets sent an in game message saying: You have been accepted to be an officer of 'Commander-Name-Here'.
bloodpirate
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodpirate »

supadupa wrote: 4 years ago 2. Your officer that you accepted gets sent an in game message saying: You have been accepted to be an officer of 'Commander-Name-Here'.
seems like a big waste of time
King_Caulk
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by King_Caulk »

I don't see the text on conquest page that says how many conquests you've done and whether or not the conquest was successful or not. Also can't see what siege upgrade it asks me for to start the next one.

Different topic;
Would also be nice to see a countdown clock on top of the page like Era 1 (gives us an idea of when to recon again to calculate tbg). Instead of "Era 3 will begin in 1 second".
cinai
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by cinai »

Safe not working from the start stucked at 7630 gold. When safe is clicked, opening command center
Screwy
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Screwy »

cinai wrote: 4 years ago Safe not working from the start stucked at 7630 gold. When safe is clicked, opening command center
Admins said they know about that issue and will be fixing it later...hopefully soon :)
giftig
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by giftig »

Safe suddenly showing contents are an untouchable 50 000 000 - that is almost as cruel as the time it takes to load this forum lolll
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by brandonito »

I don't think the safe is working for new players that registered after you fixed it (I could be wrong). one of our newly registered accounts just gets redirected to his command center (it is generating gold though)
Rak1510
Player

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Rak1510 »

The streak you have when you log in resets after 7 days?

I got this today after the 8th day in a row I logged in.
"You have logged in for 1 day(s) straight. You have been gifted 100 experience and 100 soldiers!"