Era 3 Bug Reporting

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Squishy »

As the name implies if you see a bug in KOC please report it here so the admins can get to fixing it asap. This thread may be updated from time to time to shown known issues that are being worked on so please be sure to check it as well as some of the more recent posts to be sure you are not reporting a bug already brought to attention. please keep in mind this is a beta age

please be sure to verify all bugs happen with all third party scripts turned off before reporting, koc is not responsible for how third party sources mess with the sites functionality.

Known Issues
- pages randomly reverting to command center (likly client side not server)
- Clicklist not displaying 2x on recruit.php, freinds list status has no effect on this Being looked into
- White space at the bottom of site for those using mobile devices being looked into
- Elf gold bonus not working Fixed
- safe not working Fixed
- econ bugged to be x10 Fixed but those that got bugged econ are still getting bugged econ upgrading with bugged econ gets you into the next nonbugged level
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

jinzer
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by jinzer »

Conscription on the Command Center says soldiers per hour but on the training page it says soldiers per day. I am not too sure which one is correct!
giftig
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by giftig »

Not sure if it is just me - using firefox - 'Safe' link does not work - am getting a blank page with this:
The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

LOL okay - re above, now the 'Safe' Link is re-directing to
https://www.kingsofchaos.com/base.php

Am guessing it's being worked on, so will shut up now ;)
bloodbad
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodbad »

- safe page doesn't work
- no gold is accumulating towards safe
- from time to time i'm getting errors when going to the trainig page with ther message: 'No Access'
Last edited by bloodbad 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bon
Game Owner

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bon »

Safe needs to be looked at but I can say that it is not available to use. Just because it is there does not mean you can use it at this time. The safe will only open so you can use it when there is enough stored gold in your safe.

It’s what happened in the speed round but this time coding is the issue. It will be rectified.
bloodbad
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodbad »

When i open this page: https://playground.kingsofchaos.com/sta ... id=4534779
i get an warning:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to playground.kingsofchaos.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
brandonito
Player

Era Winner

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by brandonito »

Click list is only 1x, the changelog says its supposed to be 2x.
GodFather_POL
Player

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by GodFather_POL »

Yes for me clicklist also works x1. It seems like when you click via clicker the list is x2 but when you click via ingame recruiter it is x1...
bon
Game Owner

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bon »

bloodbad wrote: 4 years ago When i open this page: https://playground.kingsofchaos.com/sta ... id=4534779
i get an warning:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to playground.kingsofchaos.com. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.
You are using the wrong link.

https://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4534779

playground link is no longer working.
bon
Game Owner

Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bon »

bug list so far and let me know if i have missed anything.

2x morale on outside recruiters 1x on ingame.
Safe not working (page will not be accessible until gold has reached a certain amount for you to be able to withdraw).
Conscription says per hour needs to be changed to 24,