Era 3 Bug Reporting

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 559
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

i got the same thing.

King of Rome
Player
Posts: 5
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by King of Rome » 1 year ago

It resets after the 7th day. back to day 1

User avatar
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Posts: 226
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Maine, USA
Alliance: FFLOP
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Squishy » 1 year ago

so all bugs mentioned so far that are in fact bugs still persistent have been noted on the internal buglist and are being looked at, eta to completion is im being told sunday
Squishy_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Image

Rasta
Player
Posts: 14
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Rasta » 1 year ago

Invalid users still being shown on BF

User avatar
Screwy
Player
Posts: 57
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Bulgaria, Shumen
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Screwy » 1 year ago

Rasta wrote:
1 year ago
Invalid users still being shown on BF
Bon removed some today after I gave him list of stats IDs xD

Also I want to say that some of my mates in LaCN found out that the watchlist type of buddy list isn't shown on the Buddy list page. I haven't tried adding anyone to that list but other empty lists are shown anyways.

User avatar
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Posts: 226
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Maine, USA
Alliance: FFLOP
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Squishy » 1 year ago

first post has been updated with status for asked bugs
Screwy wrote:
1 year ago
Rasta wrote:
1 year ago
Invalid users still being shown on BF
Bon removed some today after I gave him list of stats IDs xD

Also I want to say that some of my mates in LaCN found out that the watchlist type of buddy list isn't shown on the Buddy list page. I haven't tried adding anyone to that list but other empty lists are shown anyways.
showing fine for me it should appear next to ignored, please have them post a pic showing the error

Lover-SR wrote:
1 year ago
last reconned is not updating.

i get recons in my intelligence and no update on last reconned.
still persisting? and has anybody else noticed this?
Squishy_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Image

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 559
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

it only shows the last recon. so if you only get one stat in last recon, it only shows that stat. it would be nice to show latest 4 stats, from all past recons. not just the stats from the last recon.

User avatar
Screwy
Player
Posts: 57
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Bulgaria, Shumen
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Screwy » 1 year ago

I've addressed the last recon issue last Era too lol. it's pointless to have recon results if it shows only the last recon LOL. If every recon gets all the stats, then yeah but if not (as it's not for real), then why even have this feature? lolol

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 559
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

Screwy wrote:
1 year ago
I've addressed the last recon issue last Era too lol. it's pointless to have recon results if it shows only the last recon LOL. If every recon gets all the stats, then yeah but if not (as it's not for real), then why even have this feature? lolol
exactly .. reason why alliance scripts are sssoooooooo nice.

Jank
Player
Posts: 18
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Denmark
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Era 3 Bug Reporting

Post by Jank » 1 year ago

When I go to attack page it shows, if I then click next It tells me theres an error

Locked