SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
User avatar
Kaya
Player
Posts: 315
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Kaya » 1 year ago

when we all lie down and die????
Image

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 566
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

with the present game mechanics, if all rlrbgldnwo sold to one person, that person could sab sr main for about 2 days before he or she lost 25 or 50 percent of their accounts to sabbing. whereas, if all rlrbgldnwo would raid sr main for the last week of the era, it might bring him down, but maybe not enough. game mechanics and peoples commitments, would make the most impact.

User avatar
Kaya
Player
Posts: 315
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Kaya » 1 year ago

well BP ive never seen so many solo players without an alliance and so much gold were ppl are just not bothering at all ....what does that really tell you lad? So what are you really saying? take SR main down and let who win age?
Image

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 566
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

TheGodFather_LaCN or CarPoolLane or ??

back in the day, wars were fought to get your main to win an age, and make sure enemies main didn't. now why are wars fought? eg: this one.. started when some trickle spot got sabbed? why war if you can't win? AND .. once in a war, and you find you can't win, just surrender, and re group and see if you might win a bit later. why go on and on and on, knowing you are doing nothing?

User avatar
Kaya
Player
Posts: 315
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Kaya » 1 year ago

im doing enough to have fun and thats why i play this game ....ok a week to go if i last but i didnt start it im just playing and hope to see it to the end and not be like a hella lot of them who are taking a break and doing nothing
Image

Krieper
Player
Posts: 4
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Krieper » 1 year ago

bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
TheGodFather_LaCN or CarPoolLane or ??

back in the day, wars were fought to get your main to win an age, and make sure enemies main didn't. now why are wars fought? eg: this one.. started when some trickle spot got sabbed? why war if you can't win? AND .. once in a war, and you find you can't win, just surrender, and re group and see if you might win a bit later. why go on and on and on, knowing you are doing nothing?
Damn, I agree with you there.

User avatar
bravo
Player
Posts: 84
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bravo » 1 year ago

The mail service has been excellent out here, and in my opinion this is all that SR has accomplished.

On topic.
Lost From Sabbing Today 207,600,000

Raids 104
Enemy Losses 23,476 :lol:
Your Loses 509

From script:

Attacking Statistics
Most Hated Player kaoz :D

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 566
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

bravo wrote:
1 year ago

Attacking Statistics
Most Hated Player kaoz :D
really? i like where he is

Aggie
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Era Winner

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Aggie » 1 year ago

bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
TheGodFather_LaCN or CarPoolLane or ??

back in the day, wars were fought to get your main to win an age, and make sure enemies main didn't. now why are wars fought? eg: this one.. started when some trickle spot got sabbed? why war if you can't win? AND .. once in a war, and you find you can't win, just surrender, and re group and see if you might win a bit later. why go on and on and on, knowing you are doing nothing?
Agreed there!
This war was over after a few days. Dank took some time, but he went down too.
Why go on and on knowing you are doing nothing you say? Because they all think they're too proud to surrender? Because it's not 'cool' to surrender?
Not exactly sure.. :roll:

After a week no serious damage was done to at least 5 of our accounts. Cry about the game mechanics or cry about the lack of effort of your alliancemembers. Facts don't change.
If they had surrender, we would have stopped. They could rebuild and maybe bring some fun back. Now a whole bunch of them stopped playing and probably some won't return to the game. Nice work by not surrendering. Great job!

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 566
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

Aggie wrote:
1 year ago
bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
TheGodFather_LaCN or CarPoolLane or ??

back in the day, wars were fought to get your main to win an age, and make sure enemies main didn't. now why are wars fought? eg: this one.. started when some trickle spot got sabbed? why war if you can't win? AND .. once in a war, and you find you can't win, just surrender, and re group and see if you might win a bit later. why go on and on and on, knowing you are doing nothing?
Agreed there!
This war was over after a few days. Dank took some time, but he went down too.
Why go on and on knowing you are doing nothing you say? Because they all think they're too proud to surrender? Because it's not 'cool' to surrender?
Not exactly sure.. :roll:

After a week no serious damage was done to at least 5 of our accounts. Cry about the game mechanics or cry about the lack of effort of your alliancemembers. Facts don't change.
If they had surrender, we would have stopped. They could rebuild and maybe bring some fun back. Now a whole bunch of them stopped playing and probably some won't return to the game. Nice work by not surrendering. Great job!
exactly

Locked