SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 1 year ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by JayAlt » 1 year ago

The RMFz wrote:
1 year ago
chrisl7605 wrote:
1 year ago
I enjoy strategic wars like we had with DEMK.
Word ^^
Although us and DEMK have our differences, and I think many of them are idiots. I agree with RMF in saying "word." This war is boring af except for the 7 accounts still able to play in it. The rest of us are just here to mass now and endlessly sab the other massers. Boring af.

To the point that we could've left chain when the war started, we didn't leave the same reason NWO and DEMK didn't leave. We don't give a fuck about rank and will not pussy out of a war. That is not who we are. You guys dragged us into a war we had nothing to do with for one of two possible reasons: 1.) You guys just wanted to be dicks to everyone but the 5-10 big accounts in your alliance
2.) You guys came to the rescue of DEMK

If DEMK thought they could handle themselves in our own separate war, they would've asked you guys to keep us out of this war and let DEMK vs Glad continue while SR waved their dicks around in RBs face. This didn't happen because either you guys are dicks and told DEMK to go fuck themselves or because you did need to come to DEMK's rescue and they didn't reject the idea of being saved. I honestly don't know which one it is, and don't give a fuck. Just pointing out simple inferences based on logic that many people in this thread can't seem to deduce themselves.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 542
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

ahhhh

Aggie
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Era Winner

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Aggie » 1 year ago

JayAlt wrote:
1 year ago
Although us and DEMK have our differences, and I think many of them are idiots. I agree with RMF in saying "word." This war is boring af except for the 7 accounts still able to play in it. The rest of us are just here to mass now and endlessly sab the other massers. Boring af.

To the point that we could've left chain when the war started, we didn't leave the same reason NWO and DEMK didn't leave. We don't give a fuck about rank and will not pussy out of a war. That is not who we are. You guys dragged us into a war we had nothing to do with for one of two possible reasons: 1.) You guys just wanted to be dicks to everyone but the 5-10 big accounts in your alliance
2.) You guys came to the rescue of DEMK

If DEMK thought they could handle themselves in our own separate war, they would've asked you guys to keep us out of this war and let DEMK vs Glad continue while SR waved their dicks around in RBs face. This didn't happen because either you guys are dicks and told DEMK to go fuck themselves or because you did need to come to DEMK's rescue and they didn't reject the idea of being saved. I honestly don't know which one it is, and don't give a fuck. Just pointing out simple inferences based on logic that many people in this thread can't seem to deduce themselves.
You seriously don't have a clue do you?
As I said, I'm not going to repeat myself, so I'm just going to ignore you. Cheers :D

The RMFz
Player
Posts: 58
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by The RMFz » 1 year ago

JayAlt wrote:
1 year ago
The RMFz wrote:
1 year ago
chrisl7605 wrote:
1 year ago
I enjoy strategic wars like we had with DEMK.
Word ^^
Although us and DEMK have our differences, and I think many of them are idiots.
Oh you paragon of intelligence.

Aggie
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Era Winner

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Aggie » 1 year ago

Top Sabbers Today
Username Total
Aggie-SR 22,869,915,000

Top Missions Today
Username Total
Aggie-SR 566

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 542
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

Name: krisv-rl
Alliances: RelentlessLegacy (Primary)
Rank: 389
Army Size: 3,155,424
Treasury: i can see it.

was he caught sending messages? will big cheese be next to be seen?

Aggie
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Era Winner

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Aggie » 1 year ago

bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
Name: krisv-rl
Alliances: RelentlessLegacy (Primary)
Rank: 389
Army Size: 3,155,424
Treasury: i can see it.

was he caught sending messages? will big cheese be next to be seen?
I think he had enough...
1 down, only 2 to go :mrgreen:

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 542
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate » 1 year ago

Name Members Power Rank

Rising Brotherhood 44 10.68 10
Gladiators 28 5.89 15
RelentlessLegacy 37 5.76 16
N.W.O. 14 2.73 18

vs

Sweet Revenge 120 137.88 1
FFLOP 33 24.45 4
DEMK 33 15.04 7
NSG 5 0.73 27

am i missing something, or is this battle getting a bit lopsided? who will NWO drag into it next? any surrender terms been sent out?

maybe rb rl should surrender to sr fflop and let glad nwo keep warring demk nsg bp

just a quick survey, is any other alliance farming rb rl glad nwo besides sr fflop demk nsg me? because their only two bigs left won't be approving anyone for any infraction.

Fin
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Fin » 1 year ago

bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
Name Members Power Rank

Rising Brotherhood 44 10.68 10
Gladiators 28 5.89 15
RelentlessLegacy 37 5.76 16
N.W.O. 14 2.73 18

vs

Sweet Revenge 120 137.88 1
FFLOP 33 24.45 4
DEMK 33 15.04 7
NSG 5 0.73 27

am i missing something, or is this battle getting a bit lopsided? who will NWO drag into it next? any surrender terms been sent out?

maybe rb rl should surrender to sr fflop and let glad nwo keep warring demk nsg bp

just a quick survey, is any other alliance farming rb rl glad nwo besides sr fflop demk nsg me? because their only two bigs left won't be approving anyone for any infraction.
123 vs 191.. seemed to be lopsided from the start. GLD will continue to fight the good fight. Seems SR and co know we are the real threat seeing as Dank has been main target for quite awhile

User avatar
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Posts: 220
Joined: 1 year ago
Location: Maine, USA
Alliance: FFLOP
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Squishy » 1 year ago

Fin wrote:
1 year ago
bloodpirate wrote:
1 year ago
Name Members Power Rank

Rising Brotherhood 44 10.68 10
Gladiators 28 5.89 15
RelentlessLegacy 37 5.76 16
N.W.O. 14 2.73 18

vs

Sweet Revenge 120 137.88 1
FFLOP 33 24.45 4
DEMK 33 15.04 7
NSG 5 0.73 27

am i missing something, or is this battle getting a bit lopsided? who will NWO drag into it next? any surrender terms been sent out?

maybe rb rl should surrender to sr fflop and let glad nwo keep warring demk nsg bp

just a quick survey, is any other alliance farming rb rl glad nwo besides sr fflop demk nsg me? because their only two bigs left won't be approving anyone for any infraction.
123 vs 191.. seemed to be lopsided from the start. GLD will continue to fight the good fight. Seems SR and co know we are the real threat seeing as Dank has been main target for quite awhile
wars have been and always will be framed as whatever suits the side speaking. if you lead in raid damage you say raids are what wins if your laying down more sab damage you based winning off sabs. and on the flipside if you feel as if your not making any progress you find a a reason why your not losing, your too small, you are on vacation. not saying any of the reason for winning or losing is wrong im just saying again most of the outlooks are framed by what works best for those looking.

with that being said it does feel like there is even less activity from the other side now, and while the war is still a focus its more of a background thing in a sense that there is more time to do other things like recruit and plan for next era.

the war has been fun and its been great for fflop, brought us closer together with some of the newer members got people excited in playing and its looking like we are going to leave this war with more people then when it started.

i will be the first to admit i am not the best player at this game and for me personally like all wars it has given me an opportunity to learn. i got to learn not just from the brilliant minds on our side but also from the otherside as well. so for me this war has been great.


so if you want to sit around and just complain about the numbers game thats fine i get that but there is alot more to look at here then just member counts because after all its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight int he dog, so if you got a size issue perhaps you really should be looking within.
Squishy_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Image

Locked