SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago i sent dank and jayalt logs. since i can't post them here. so ask them for proof.

as for nwo being sorry, i know they weren't. but i had to ask for something. i can't get any other form of compensation. it would be called extortion. since i was asked what form of compensation i would like to quit and go back to ranking.
okay here one defended attack. Thats 35* raids now? I misclicked once, and now I massed you? Man you are on something else.
we all know that page only shows attacks and defence, not raids. find anyone with raids written there.... go to your actual log page.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

even if it was a raid, just 1, 3 days ago, not even same time as nwo mass

grasping for straws
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

yep, but all part of the propaganda fun. who cares why or when or how or what or who .. all in fun, as this is a game.
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago yep, but all part of the propaganda fun. who cares why or when or how or what or who .. all in fun, as this is a game.
Good job liar, you got caught... join DEMK with their propoganda because you wanted to war an alliance that has been warring for the whole age... good job bro, pink medal for being a pussy m8
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

There is a general list of Inactives in the past 2 weeks.. It is dependent on the persons stats page being checked and noted that its inactive so any that are missing feel free to drop some links.

I know from an SR side, we have had a couple with personal situations that have come up, who will be back in the game in the coming days.
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

bLaZe- wrote: 4 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago yep, but all part of the propaganda fun. who cares why or when or how or what or who .. all in fun, as this is a game.
Good job liar, you got caught... join DEMK with their propoganda because you wanted to war an alliance that has been warring for the whole age... good job bro, pink medal for being a pussy m8
and you would do nothing if 3 members of an alliance max raided and sabbed you? blame me joining this fight on nwo... you are probably in the chain who, because they are maxed, go out and raid sab people not in the fight to up your stats. to me that is a bully.

show me one lie i told? good job name calling.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Just some statistics from GO, to keep us on track..

Sabotage Totals

24 hours: 201,572,377,000 gold (6,715 missions)
Total: 1,850,686,465,000 gold (60,933 missions)

Destroyed Weapons / Tools: 2,540,512
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
bLaZe- wrote: 4 years ago
and you would do nothing if 3 members of an alliance max raided and sabbed you? blame me joining this fight on nwo... you are probably in the chain who, because they are maxed, go out and raid sab people not in the fight to up your stats. to me that is a bully.

show me one lie i told? good job name calling.
Isn't that what Linguini and RS did in the last couple wars we rekt them in? Glad to know you disapprove of their previous behavior. Maybe you can finally join an honorable alliance like Gladiators. Theoretically ofc. We can't let known Turks within our ranks.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

wait so i am confused is fod or bp in this war? or is this all an unrelated side tangent/pissing match, if its unrelated then lets bring this back on topic shall we
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago wait so i am confused is fod or bp in this war? or is this all an unrelated side tangent/pissing match, if its unrelated then lets bring this back on topic shall we
Why don't you read the thread and find out? if you're gonna over police at least do it properly.

But yea BP is now involved.