SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

ROLYAT
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/LGC/TOF/NWO/etc

Post by ROLYAT »

BuBBles wrote: 4 years ago
yep, im getting tired of all the GLAD vs DEMK repeating, anymore will simply get deleted. This thread is about the bigger war/s going on.
bravo wrote: 4 years ago Being so positive with SR/LOP/FF behind them they even started sabbing TUE?
42 minutes ago Ogotai- Sabotage 1 0
someones trying to up their sab stats by the looks of things, that or they cant read.
Shame they need to boost their stats to show off their e-peen. But I do agree with Bubbles. Time to move on to the new war as it appears only 1 side is still warring, the other side... well....

Arnaque (not active)
ElvishPresley (not active)
X123 (not active)
NSG_Pocketsand (not active)
Gyro (Quit)

Good thing daddy SR is willing to piggy back their minions.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago
yep, im getting tired of all the GLAD vs DEMK repeating, anymore will simply get deleted. This thread is about the bigger war/s going on.
bravo wrote: 4 years ago Being so positive with SR/LOP/FF behind them they even started sabbing TUE?
42 minutes ago Ogotai- Sabotage 1 0
someones trying to up their sab stats by the looks of things, that or they cant read.
Shame they need to boost their stats to show off their e-peen. But I do agree with Bubbles. Time to move on to the new war as it appears only 1 side is still warring, the other side... well....

Arnaque (not active)
X123 (not active)
Gyro (Quit)

I don't know what it is with DEMK and quitting the game. RB has had one turk so far?
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Squishy »

tof and lgc have been removed from the thread title as they have both been removed from all war lists
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by JayAlt »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago tof and lgc have been removed from the thread title as they have both been removed from all war lists
not mine ;p
ryk1510
Player

Post by ryk1510 »

MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago Just want to say a big shout to Grem who was the target of a mass party and received 787 raids recorded on GO script with others from SR/DEMK that raided from mobiles. It was also coordinated with FFLOP so there will likely be numbers from them too.

Over 130k sentries killed in action and some large damage from the sabbers that the mass let in.

The biggest point though is the good sportsmanship. Has been having a laugh with our members who have messaged him, etc
That was one well coordinated set of raids i'll give you that ;)
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago
ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago

Arnaque (not active)
X123 (not active)
Gyro (Quit)

I don't know what it is with DEMK and quitting the game. RB has had one turk so far?
I’m not back at a PC until tomorrow but will happily grab a list of accounts that have gone inactive since he start of this. There have been a couple from the RLRB chain that have dropped away, and the same SR/DEMK side. It’s the same with any war, sometimes people are happier just banking and ranking, sometimes they have personal commitments.. *shrugs*

As for me trying to keep the peace blaze, I’ve always been obvious about how much I enjoy the community side of it as well as the game, so yes I drop some laughs in here and there. I can not agree with an alliance / chain yet still have a laugh with them.. and Grem has been one of the most fun to mass in a long while. He deserved some kudos for it!!
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
Neophyte
Player

Post by Neophyte »

bLaZe- wrote: 4 years ago LoL at DEMK trying to make this about them when they had the biggest gape in the game

LoL at SR jumping in because daddy likes a little action when the ERA stats are already decided

LoL at FFLOP trying to piggy back on this and say fuck all

Lol at trying to sab TUE when they are close allies to FFLOP, seems like a good idea... I bet that was the genius of DEMK

LoL at George trying to keep the peace, we chill brah :) get rid of your worthless lapdogs
LoL at NWO carrying glads once again.
A1 since Day 1..
.. for Rez and Wes. Never forgotten.
Spoiler
Show
[23:54] TheBigCheese-RB: if it were up to me we would've leveled your entire alliance already
Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

Neophyte wrote: 4 years ago
bLaZe- wrote: 4 years ago LoL at DEMK trying to make this about them when they had the biggest gape in the game

LoL at SR jumping in because daddy likes a little action when the ERA stats are already decided

LoL at FFLOP trying to piggy back on this and say fuck all

Lol at trying to sab TUE when they are close allies to FFLOP, seems like a good idea... I bet that was the genius of DEMK

LoL at George trying to keep the peace, we chill brah :) get rid of your worthless lapdogs
LoL at NWO carrying glads once again.
who?
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

Edited to remove repeating - Bubbles

and I think the big war is already won now :

Your spies successfully enter GremRyda's armory, You were successful in destroying 271 / 176,286 Nunchaku stockpile. and destroy 271 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
RVD713
Player

Post by RVD713 »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago Your spies successfully enter GremRyda's armory, You were successful in destroying 271 / 176,286 Nunchaku stockpile. and destroy 271 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
why 271 tho ? he's, at this moment and also was 3 hours ago, at 500+ AAT...