SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bloodpirate
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bloodpirate »

well, it was not me who started it, it was the above 4 names .. they were in my logs before i did anything, then i retaliated. the other three retaliated against me. so i am not playing dumb. just showing the time sequence of events. i still have others to visit, so, as to end of era, fine by me. as for the apology, i would have quit if that came, but we all know it ain't coming. so you only reap what you sow.
Brooksy
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by Brooksy »

Why would we apologise ;) nwo isn’t sorry
DEMK
The RMFz
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/LGC/TOF/NWO/etc

Post by The RMFz »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago On June 16th you sold jokers DA, The-pooh-bear, umbrus and 3bil from pands safe.
Your tracking is faulty - only 2 of those went to bone. Maybe you should check the fact that bone didn't get his siege upgrades till the last moment.

Anyway....seems you guys have implicated poor innocent BP into this.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago well, it was not me who started it, it was the above 4 names .. they were in my logs before i did anything, then i retaliated. the other three retaliated against me. so i am not playing dumb. just showing the time sequence of events. i still have others to visit, so, as to end of era, fine by me. as for the apology, i would have quit if that came, but we all know it ain't coming. so you only reap what you sow.
jayalt hasn't touched you, if you want to sab, just do it. No need for fake stories.

Can't speak for nwo though
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago well, it was not me who started it, it was the above 4 names .. they were in my logs before i did anything, then i retaliated. the other three retaliated against me. so i am not playing dumb. just showing the time sequence of events. i still have others to visit, so, as to end of era, fine by me. as for the apology, i would have quit if that came, but we all know it ain't coming. so you only reap what you sow.
BP stop begging for attention. We already know DEMK is begging you for help. JayAlt called it like a week ago. They couldn't hang against GLD and they can't hang against RB/NWO/RL. If you want in the war just join already. Sheesh. FOD and their melodramatic propaganda strategies.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

Dank wrote: 4 years ago
jayalt hasn't touched you, if you want to sab, just do it. No need for fake stories.

Can't speak for nwo though
logs please. Maybe someone wasted my turns. I haven't raided anyone in 3days.
JayAlt
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/LGC/TOF/NWO/etc

Post by JayAlt »

The RMFz wrote: 4 years ago
JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago For those of you too dumb to understand what I'm saying in the last sentence. I'm calling DEMK pussies for turking because of their "real life" situations. Everyone has a real life (except Dank) get over it.

It's a feature, use it. Might enable you to get into a winning position. No glory in telling the world you like to get totaled just to mark your attendance. It's not school. Employ some strategy.
Well seeing how I outplayed all your guys that turked and this is my first era ever I think I'm fine without being a pussy.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

i sent dank and jayalt logs. since i can't post them here. so ask them for proof.

as for nwo being sorry, i know they weren't. but i had to ask for something. i can't get any other form of compensation. it would be called extortion. since i was asked what form of compensation i would like to quit and go back to ranking.
JayAlt
Player

Post by JayAlt »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago i sent dank and jayalt logs. since i can't post them here. so ask them for proof.

as for nwo being sorry, i know they weren't. but i had to ask for something. i can't get any other form of compensation. it would be called extortion. since i was asked what form of compensation i would like to quit and go back to ranking.
okay here one defended attack. Thats 35* raids now? I misclicked once, and now I massed you? Man you are on something else.
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (4).png (225.8 KiB) Viewed 18323 times
Last edited by JayAlt 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago i sent dank and jayalt logs. since i can't post them here. so ask them for proof.

I assume attack logs are fine, but 1 defended attack 3 days ago not even at the same time as nwos mass.
ATTACK NOT RAID BTW

yea totally related, not a misclick, you're not senile at all BP.