MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago
JayAlt wrote: 4 years ago
ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago well....

Arnaque (not active)
ElvishPresley (not active)
X123 (not active)
NSG_Pocketsand (not active)
Gyro (Quit)
I don't know what it is with DEMK and quitting the game. RB has had one turk so far?
I’m not back at a PC until tomorrow but will happily grab a list of accounts that have gone inactive since he start of this. There have been a couple from the RLRB chain that have dropped away, and the same SR/DEMK side. It’s the same with any war, sometimes people are happier just banking and ranking, sometimes they have personal commitments.. *shrugs*
All true, but not one gladiator has turked yet. DEMK had like 10 turks in our war and already another 5. We literally destroyed NSG, it doesn't exist anymore, and now RB is destroying DEMK. Two of the accounts that turked are in DEMK's top 5 biggest accounts. It just seems like the other side's little guys aren't as dedicated as ours. I know a thing or two about not having time for this game anymore, I switched it up so I don't have to be online as often, but still going strong sabbing peeps and making gold off you guys. I didn't need to turk. Anyway, all fun and games, not like our livelihoods rest on the outcomes of this game, well except for bon :p.
Rusky_Hardbass
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/LGC/TOF/NWO/etc

Post by Rusky_Hardbass »

I don't know what it is with DEMK and quitting the game. RB has had one turk so far?
I’m not back at a PC until tomorrow but will happily grab a list of accounts that have gone inactive since he start of this. There have been a couple from the RLRB chain that have dropped away, and the same SR/DEMK side. It’s the same with any war, sometimes people are happier just banking and ranking, sometimes they have personal commitments.. *shrugs*
All true, but not one gladiator has turked yet. DEMK had like 10 turks in our war and already another 5. We literally destroyed NSG, it doesn't exist anymore, and now RB is destroying DEMK. Two of the accounts that turked are in DEMK's top 5 biggest accounts. It just seems like the other side's little guys aren't as dedicated as ours. I know a thing or two about not having time for this game anymore, I switched it up so I don't have to be online as often, but still going strong sabbing peeps and making gold off you guys. I didn't need to turk. Anyway, all fun and games, not like our livelihoods rest on the outcomes of this game, well except for bon :p.

My problem is that you make statements with absolute convictions. A lot of you have capitulated and sold, how can you say not one gladiator has turked? It's out there on the battlefield, they're not inactive, but they sold all their armory to DANK. Semantics much?
That's my only problem with you, if you weren't going on with lies I wouldn't even bother coming replying here.

Biased opinions, I understand. Real objective fact is, perhaps no one surrendered. Except this screenshot is from a guy from Gladiator who is high ranked in the leadership and is an admin in the alliance and it's not you fin.

About my account, this is me, Rusky_Hardbass. You can ask your allies RB if I existed or not. This age, I changed my name ign.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago

My problem is that you make statements with absolute convictions. A lot of you have capitulated and sold, how can you say not one gladiator has turked? It's out there on the battlefield, they're not inactive, but they sold all their armory to DANK. Semantics much?
That's my only problem with you, if you weren't going on with lies I wouldn't even bother coming replying here.

Biased opinions, I understand. Real objective fact is, perhaps no one surrendered. Except this screenshot is from a guy from Gladiator who is high ranked.
Dank gave out of 40b in sells during the war. We had 1 account sell to him before you guys asked for help because we knew with him growing freely along with our massive tff/econ difference it was only a matter of time until our bigs lost rfmz.

The war was clearly in a stalemate and there were days DEMK only had 3 or 4 sabbers on our guys. As I laid out in past threads more than 80% of your chain has quit. That's not propoganda that's just a fact.

you needed (and still do) SR to step in and help you guys take down our accounts.

Everyone knows had you asked SR/Flop to not include Gladiator accounts they would have respected that decision. But you didn't.

Gladiators dont turk, even when we sell we continue to slay/bank, and we dont put our accounts into vacation mode.

Finally, considering you obviously dont know what winning a war looks like I attached an example below.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190707-155326_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190707-155326_Chrome.jpg (396 KiB) Viewed 25914 times
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

About my account, this is me, Rusky_Hardbass. You can ask your allies RB if I existed or not. This age, I changed my name ign.
still hiding. someone doesn't want everyone to know that they suck.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Biased opinions, I understand. Real objective fact is, perhaps no one surrendered. Except this screenshot is from a guy from Gladiator who is high ranked in the leadership and is an admin in the alliance and it's not you fin.

From an outsiders point of view.

0 players total | page 1 of 1
Search
Jump to page:

Search by username:
Rusky_Hardbass

Well, that's a lie unless you Turked too.... No such player, just hot air being in hiding lol.

The difference between selling when not active although staying in-game with 0-AAT (farming and raiding) is better than just rage-quit AKA Turk (or get hit by a drunk driver or something, yet so much spare time not going to work and all while you recover) with your gold, dedication right?

BTW.
2 hours ago Ogotai- Sabotage 1 1 2019-07-07 18:24:39
Again, is that boy soft in head or something?

Did Raid him a bit back but: Not enough game turns available
I rather farm your DEMK gold that pays it back. =)
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by Dank »

@chris 70bil ;)

@rusky only pokes sold off to me, he doesnt have time to sab 300 people daily atm.
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago Dank gave out of 40b in sells during the war. We had 1 account sell to him before you guys asked for help because we knew with him growing freely along with our massive tff/econ difference it was only a matter of time until our bigs lost rfmz.

The war was clearly in a stalemate and there were days DEMK only had 3 or 4 sabbers on our guys. As I laid out in past threads more than 80% of your chain has quit. That's not propoganda that's just a fact.

you needed (and still do) SR to step in and help you guys take down our accounts.

Everyone knows had you asked SR/Flop to not include Gladiator accounts they would have respected that decision. But you didn't.

Gladiators dont turk, even when we sell we continue to slay/bank, and we dont put our accounts into vacation mode.

Finally, considering you obviously dont know what winning a war looks like I attached an example below.
Funny you still need to explain yourself yet again. SR declared when they wanted to for their own objectives, you can confirm it from them.

As for Dank, 2 race changes in 24h, that speaks volumes by itself. You calculated your TFF and econ difference to have won you the war two months ago, a fact which you crowed about fairly often in private PMs. But that didn't really happen did it? Your main was on the run, him losing a sabber for a few hours wasn't really going to win you anything.

As for the number of sabbers - Jinzer had 5, Bullah 3 (enough to make them go backwards with inflated AAT, especially with little banking) and the rest all had 12-15. Which is why they sold off or went hobbits.

As for the turkers - people have stuff in real life, they go on vac mode and come back. And they always have. Couple like Reveck turked yeah, good to weed out the non-fighters, wouldn't you say? At least we didn't pile in 200b into guys who stopped banking and fighting in an effort to make it look better....
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

The RMFz wrote: 4 years ago
chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago Dank gave out of 40b in sells during the war. We had 1 account sell to him before you guys asked for help because we knew with him growing freely along with our massive tff/econ difference it was only a matter of time until our bigs lost rfmz.

Funny you still need to explain yourself yet again. SR declared when they wanted to for their own objectives, you can confirm it from them.

As for Dank, 2 race changes in 24h, that speaks volumes by itself. You calculated your TFF and econ difference to have won you the war two months ago, a fact which you crowed about fairly often in private PMs. But that didn't really happen did it? Your main was on the run, him losing a sabber for a few hours wasn't really going to win you anything.

As for the number of sabbers - Jinzer had 5, Bullah 3 (enough to make them go backwards with inflated AAT, especially with little banking) and the rest all had 12-15. Which is why they sold off or went hobbits.

As for the turkers - people have stuff in real life, they go on vac mode and come back. And they always have. Couple like Reveck turked yeah, good to weed out the non-fighters, wouldn't you say? At least we didn't pile in 200b into guys who stopped banking and fighting in an effort to make it look better....
That move was far from a miscalculation. Dank had all 5 race changes and he was never going to use them. He was either going to go dwarves and lose you guys slaying + sabbing or you guys were going to sell to pands spy, your SA, and bonesaws SA.

With those two race changes you sold plurs spy, rathuaku, joker and 50% of your DA and you accomplished nothing. You didn't end up adding a sabber on dank and dank was still sabbing all your accounts.

Our goal was to always have bonesaw slaying Dank because every sell you gave him (which was a lot) we sabbed from his account. Sure he maitained but he had 40k turns and blew through almost all of them.

Once you guys made your moves we knew we had to sell blaze. Bullah was maintaining and he was a small sell from losing all but pand, Pokes was too.

Dank, Jin, Blaze, Bullah, and Pokes were all great bankers, slayers, and sabbers. The mods can contest to that if it would make you feel better.

We did make some mistakes early on but our chain started the Era with 7 accounts and were a little unsure with who/where to invest.

Now for the reason I cam here:

Sab 24 hours: chris7605 9,052,100,000

Past two week: Total damaged caused by chris7605 34,663,150,000

Best war account in the game:
Most value sabbed by one player Dank :: 235,320,650,000

Edit: Our guys have Real life issues too. vacation mode / turking is one of the weakest moves you can make.Our members went camping for a weekend, had finals, and graduated. None of them turked.

Maybe you should speak to your elders on the subject or better yet do some reading on GUA of DEMKS history. Back when they didn't depend on SR to do all their dirty bidding.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago

Edit: Our guys have Real life issues too. vacation mode / turking is one of the weakest moves you can make.Our members went camping for a weekend, had finals, and graduated. None of them turked.
Lol I was the one who graduated and one of the 3 or 4 in glads that had finals. (End of year Senior parties are wild in case you euros don't know). I still clicked almost every day and banked pretty well. I also work as a lifeguard during the summer and can only bank on my free time because no phone on stand. Still don't turk on days I have 10hour shifts. That's something a DEMK member would do. I'd say I fought well through the DEMK war seeing how I haven't had time to participate in this war yet and these are my 2 week stats.

Total damaged caused by JayAlt 19,110,100,000

I banked as much as I could, made smart plays and sold off when I needed to. To make sure I sustained my account so that I never ever ever took more damage then I gave. Not once this whole era. This whole real life things go two ways buddy. Yes I am a shitty banker, because I'm busy making sure kids don't drown, at least I didn't ever turk. I sold when I needed to and sustained and grew when I could. You guys did the same thing, you don't see us shit talking you for your poorly placed sells, we are talking about real turks. People who use vacation mode. The only one who has an excuse is The_Sovereign because he may have been in a coma or some shit. But even then, why has he not come back yet. I've given countless examples of not turking because "real life." It happens to everyone, I guess some of us just deal with adversary in different ways.

Edit: For those of you too dumb to understand what I'm saying in the last sentence. I'm calling DEMK pussies for turking because of their "real life" situations. Everyone has a real life (except Dank) get over it.
TH_One
Player
Alliance: DEMK

Post by TH_One »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago

Lol I was the one who graduated and one of the 3 or 4 in glads that had finals. (End of year Senior parties are wild in case you euros don't know). I still clicked almost every day and banked pretty well. I also work as a lifeguard during the summer and can only bank on my free time because no phone on stand. Still don't turk on days I have 10hour shifts. That's something a DEMK member would do. I'd say I fought well through the DEMK war seeing how I haven't had time to participate in this war yet and these are my 2 week stats.

Total damaged caused by JayAlt 19,110,100,000

I banked as much as I could, made smart plays and sold off when I needed to. To make sure I sustained my account so that I never ever ever took more damage then I gave. Not once this whole era. This whole real life things go two ways buddy. Yes I am a shitty banker, because I'm busy making sure kids don't drown, at least I didn't ever turk. I sold when I needed to and sustained and grew when I could. You guys did the same thing, you don't see us shit talking you for your poorly placed sells, we are talking about real turks. People who use vacation mode. The only one who has an excuse is The_Sovereign because he may have been in a coma or some shit. But even then, why has he not come back yet. I've given countless examples of not turking because "real life." It happens to everyone, I guess some of us just deal with adversary in different ways.

Edit: For those of you too dumb to understand what I'm saying in the last sentence. I'm calling DEMK pussies for turking because of their "real life" situations. Everyone has a real life (except Dank) get over it.
Glads dominate the forum at least