SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bravo
Player

Re: SR/DEMK/NSG/FFLOP/LaCN vs RL/RB/GLD/NWO

Post by bravo »

Just a little morning update to annoy a few people.

(24hrs)
Raids 93
Enemy Losses 10,518 :lol:
Your Loses 227

Scrapyard, SabTotal: 13,694,069,000 Gold [1099 missions]

Lost From Sabbing Today 1,014,000,000

Not complaining and always happily maintaining.
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago
chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago
Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago just lol at the amount of salt in this thread from GLD

I feel bad for this nerd "dank"

all his lifetime achievements ( clicking for a text based game and manipulating players) got crushed into pieces

If you can't walk the walk, then don't talk the talk.

Enjoy getting smashed to zero
Calling someone a nerd for playing a game you also play but he just plays it better?

you sound frustrated.
and those were the last words of a man sunken in defeat, floating in a perpetual combat between saltiness and deception

I understand you though, sucks to be on the losers side but this is life small son
What "loss" are you talking about? The only people that have lost are LGC & ToF. I am happy to carry this over into day 1 of Age 4 too.
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

bLaZe- wrote: 4 years ago What "loss" are you talking about? The only people that have lost are LGC & ToF. I am happy to carry this over into day 1 of Age 4 too.
Good point of discussion.
When will a war be won and when will it be lost... When you have completely zero'ed a chain (like we did with RLRB/Glads), is it a 'won' war?
People of glads will always disagree. Because a zero'ed account can always raid, you're never completely defeaten. That's a bad thing imo.

We (as SR/DEMK) have at least 15 accounts who only have 2 sabbers and 2 who are unsabbable. We still grow value each day and we push quite a decent raids on the two remaining accounts. According to SR/DEMK we already won this war the day it started.
So every war becomes a yes/no discussion and every war will last till eoa (which is just as boring as not war at all). It's also the main reason big chains as ourselves will not war until we are provoked.

On topic:

My War Sabs on RLRB
24 Hours 12,568,900,000 gold (271 missions)
Total 466,690,010,000 gold (7,768 missions)
Destroyed: 653,586 weapons/tools
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Aggie wrote: 4 years ago Good point of discussion.
When will a war be won and when will it be lost... When you have completely zero'ed a chain (like we did with RLRB/Glads), is it a 'won' war?
It's a bit lost in translation by your SR attitude because you jumped into a war on mass (like being the biggest alliance) that was going for a fair bit and some poor cowardly people needed a helping hand basically.

Not to mention "the others" helping you for whatever reasons they have. So yeah wow, what an amazing SR achievement that is....
Last edited by bravo 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

Yes, we needed help because 1 sabber on our top 3 accounts was such a big burden.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

The RMFz wrote: 4 years ago Yes, we needed help because 1 sabber on our top 3 accounts was such a big burden.
Didn't see many posts here from you before the calvary showing up.

Catch ya later.

On topic.

The Odds are positive.

Raids 78
Enemy Losses 19,866 :lol:
Your Loses 185

SabTotal: 16,035,869,000 Gold [1272 missions]

Lost From Sabbing Today 707,000,000
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago
chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago
Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago just lol at the amount of salt in this thread from GLD

I feel bad for this nerd "dank"

all his lifetime achievements ( clicking for a text based game and manipulating players) got crushed into pieces

If you can't walk the walk, then don't talk the talk.

Enjoy getting smashed to zero
Calling someone a nerd for playing a game you also play but he just plays it better?

you sound frustrated.
and those were the last words of a man sunken in defeat, floating in a perpetual combat between saltiness and deception

I understand you though, sucks to be on the losers side but this is life small son
There's only 1 alliance who has proven to be able to war an entire age on their own. Maybe you'll be able to do that one day. I'm rooting for you
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

ROLYAT wrote: 4 years ago
There's only 1 alliance who has proven to be able to war an entire age on their own. Maybe you'll be able to do that one day. I'm rooting for you
And there is exactly the point I was making. It's WAY too easy to war an entire age... It's f*cking boring tho. But it's possible!
Even if you wipe an account down to 0, just buy 1 chariot and start raiding.

PS ROLYAT, if you didn't got it yet... It isn't that much of an achievement really :lol:
Aggie
Player

Era Winner

Post by Aggie »

bravo wrote: 4 years ago
Aggie wrote: 4 years ago Good point of discussion.
It's a bit lost in translation by your SR attitude because you jumped into a war on mass (like being the biggest alliance) that was going for a fair bit and some poor cowardly people needed a helping hand basically.

Not to mention "the others" helping you for whatever reasons they have. So yeah wow, what an amazing SR achievement that is....
Again, nothing constructive there... Just a bunch of gibberish not referring to my question.
Oh well, I guess you didn't understand it.
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

From what I understand it looks like you're fishing for it to end by talking about winning a war or something?

Good morning and on topic.

Day 4.

Raids 91 (24hrs)
Enemy Losses 27,622 :lol:
Your Loses 286

SabTotal: 17,803,969,000 Gold [1398 missions]

Lost From Sabbing Today 676,000,000