GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 8 months ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 8 months ago

Sovereign wrote:
8 months ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
I’m really sorry to hear that man. Get well soon so we have a worthy forum opponent 😂.

bLaZe-
Player
Posts: 45
Joined: 9 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bLaZe- » 8 months ago

JayAlt wrote:
8 months ago
Sovereign wrote:
8 months ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
I’m really sorry to hear that man. Get well soon so we have a worthy forum opponent 😂.
Cheers, get well soon.

ROLYAT
Player
Posts: 65
Joined: 10 months ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by ROLYAT » 8 months ago

JayAlt wrote:
8 months ago
What a nice photoshoot with the two alliances after such a nasty war.3218fq.jpg
Lololol great meme.

Sov- hope you get back to 100% soon. Good time to remember that this is all a game and the trolling and trash talking should be in good fun.

Fun war so far! I look forward to burning these turns after I went AWOL this weekend. Damn BBQs!

Fernando
Player
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Fernando » 8 months ago

It still counts as turking.

Get well.

User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 64
Joined: 9 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 8 months ago

Sovereign wrote:
8 months ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
Hope you heal fast, sorry to hear that my mans

JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 8 months ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 8 months ago

Fernando wrote:
8 months ago
It still counts as turking.

Get well.
No chill LMAO

User avatar
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Posts: 189
Joined: 10 months ago
Location: Maine, USA
Alliance: FFLOP
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Squishy » 8 months ago

Sovereign wrote:
8 months ago
I was seriously hurt by a drunk driver.

Dont drink and drive
i wish you a speedy and pain free recovery
Squishy_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

Image

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 424
Joined: 10 months ago
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bloodpirate » 7 months ago

its been 5 days, is this cough cough war cough cough over?

User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 64
Joined: 9 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 7 months ago

bloodpirate wrote:
7 months ago
its been 5 days, is this cough cough war cough cough over?
No still going strong, finally got interesting.

DEMKs only forum user is on medical leave, no point in sitting here talking to ourselves :P


Everyone else too scared to have an opinion, they've been trained to be proper sheep from being inchain SR too long.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 424
Joined: 10 months ago
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bloodpirate » 7 months ago

Dank wrote:
7 months ago
bloodpirate wrote:
7 months ago
its been 5 days, is this cough cough war cough cough over?
No still going strong, finally got interesting.

DEMKs only forum user is on medical leave, no point in sitting here talking to ourselves :P


Everyone else too scared to have an opinion, they've been trained to be proper sheep from being inchain SR too long.
+1

Locked