GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Ogotai
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Ogotai »

congratz on demk for winning the war vs glads! now lets get rb/rl etc...
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Ogotai wrote: 4 years ago congratz on demk for winning the war vs glads! now lets get rb/rl etc...
XD

When begging sr and fflop to save the day = winning

Cute af
ryk1510
Player

Post by ryk1510 »

Lost From Sabbing Today 21,750,000,000
Sabbed Today: 36,787,800,000

so far so good

good luck to everyone ;)
bLaZe-
Player

Post by bLaZe- »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago I can already see it Gladiator capitulated:

- Blaze : sold off
- Roylat : got a massive selloff, he lost it all because he couldn't sustain
- Vanessa: Same
- MrsDank: Can't sustain the massive sell off neither
- Geordie4eva: keeps selling
- chris: sold off

who's left seriously? Dank, jayalt, pokes ,lemure and dream forge, bulla?

6 people are sabbing me only

N.B:those who I didn't mention aren't even worth mentionning

Time to move on to something else Glad...
Still got 15b with my "sold off" shitty spy. GL HF> bLaZe- 15,174,300,000
Thanks for the 8B sell FFLOP !
Endtime
Player

Post by Endtime »

Good work, exactly the same as last era and almost (almost, but no where near close) to being a surprise..

If only i could show people who actually won the DEMK v GLDS war.

To the same war as last era, good luck.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Endtime wrote: 4 years ago Good work, exactly the same as last era and almost (almost, but no where near close) to being a surprise..

in other words sr giving them gold whole time Kappa

between lying to your members and saying you didn't start the war, and all the excuses you've made accusing us of like 99 types of cheating. You still couldn't finish us off on your own.

Final play was calling daddy.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Endtime wrote: 4 years ago Good work, exactly the same as last era and almost (almost, but no where near close) to being a surprise..

I've been playing koc over 10 years never once have i seen an alliance declare themselves the winner when they can't even sab the other alliances main.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

Dank wrote: 4 years ago

in other words sr giving them gold whole time Kappa

between lying to your members and saying you didn't start the war, and all the excuses you've made accusing us of like 99 types of cheating. You still couldn't finish us off on your own.

Final play was calling daddy.
Remember like 2months ago when we predicted they were gonna bring SR into this. And then they were like "NOOOOOOOO" and then they did lmao.
JayAlt
Player
Alliance: Gladiators

Post by JayAlt »

Ogotai wrote: 4 years ago congratz on demk for winning the war vs glads! now lets get rb/rl etc...
bruh.... LMFAO. As if you guys could win a war without SR stepping in
The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

Haha, cool story Chris. Didn't you approach us for a truce right around the time your main was burning race changes desperately? It was something like "Should we truce this war or should we continue eating all our accounts". You want screenshots? I don't think so. Your main is on the run courtesy just DEMK. Even outside funding couldn't help you escape that. That's a clincher as to which side wanted an out. You can throw in whatever numbers you like, your desire for a truce speaks volumes about who didn't want to fight any more. That's winning.

Your main escapes sabs for a day and look at you crowing about it like you won a prize. Never mind the 4b he loses in getting farmed daily, which made him desperate enough to go dwarves, then get baited into selling DA, then realizing the dwarves move was a bad idea and then going hobbits. Never mind all the accounts that are completely totalled in your chain. Jinzer losing 5b daily for weeks after 100b+ in sells and can't keep up with his targets, Bullah losing 3b daily for 2 months even after you sold him like 100b in total, blaze sold off, jayalt turned hobbits, pokes playing the sentry game (as good as sitting out) - this about covers your alliance. I can count more people than that in DEMK who have grown by themselves.

Funny you talk about SR help - you got any data to share? Nope, our sells (value and quantity) were accounted for in-chain and chris7605, who proudly says he tracks chain values daily, would know that. But you won't ever admit that, will you =) Glads on the other hand, have got plenty of outside funding. One of them even admitted it here.

At the end of the day, Glads was imploding with their main pulling desperate moves, everyone else sold off or turtling without sabbing and two other largest accounts being largely inactive and having no sense of strategy in a game that is pure math.

You guys pulled the same crap on everyone else as you did on us, it just took other people a lot longer to come for you.