GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Did the gold you got to get to get out of range of our 4 sabbers come from in or out of your chain? Because I don't see viable candidates in chain.

And if it is out of chain, do I have to start chaining your allies or ask our allies to get involved? Yes or no?

Cause clearly you are getting help either way.
every single piece of gold has been inchain, your peanut brain just hasn't figured it out. Hell some days you guys are slacking so hard you're not even sabbing the sell accounts.

I took a little under 3b, and 10hrs banking to lose your 4 sabbers. How much gold did you waste getting 4 of them in range? LOL I bet A LOT more then 3b

AND you only got that chance after me selling off 10b and rebuilding da.

and LOL who gave gold to suppersabber? hes already getting destroyed losing more n more sentry everyday, and you give him a sell to boost spy LOLOLOLOL thanks for making his AAT fatter so that sentry drops quicker.

as for extending upchain, thats up to you. But thefay won't be happy with you boys, would hate to ruin leeching off SR for you. Its the only thing keeping you boys relevant at this point. All that tells me is you're getting desperate LOL whats wrong bruh? you have like 20 more people then us, AND trickle in the biggest alliance in the game. Struggle is real XD

DEMK trying to war Gladiators be like:

Fernando
Player

Post by Fernando »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Did the gold you got to get to get out of range of our 4 sabbers come from in or out of your chain? Because I don't see viable candidates in chain.

And if it is out of chain, do I have to start chaining your allies or ask our allies to get involved? Yes or no?

Scar already cried to RB about it. Is your plan to have someone cave in by throwing a tantrum in public?
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Danks lying. He got the gold from SR.

But on a serious note, we are a war chain, we plan for these things before the age even starts. We know what it takes to win wars and we do what is necessary.

Ask you allies, they know. I've warred with them and against them multiple times, they know we do what it takes to win.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

Dank wrote: 4 years ago
every single piece of gold has been inchain,
everyone realizes inchain includes RB RL ToF LGC etc etc
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
every single piece of gold has been inchain,
everyone realizes inchain includes RB RL ToF LGC etc etc
Lmaooo good ole BP, that was a good one ill give ya that. But I clearly meant only came from gladiators, did you see i bought a couple hours of SA for you? <3

I personally think its cute demk grasping for straws here, after all I thought this was only a approval in your eyes?
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

every single piece of gold has been inchain, your peanut brain just hasn't figured it out. Hell some days you guys are slacking so hard you're not even sabbing the sell accounts.

I took a little under 3b, and 10hrs banking to lose your 4 sabbers. How much gold did you waste getting 4 of them in range? LOL I bet A LOT more then 3b

and LOL who gave gold to suppersabber? hes already getting destroyed losing more n more sentry everyday, and you give him a sell to boost spy LOLOLOLOL thanks for making his AAT fatter so that sentry drops quicker.

as for extending upchain, thats up to you. But thefay won't be happy with you boys, would hate to ruin leeching off SR for you. Its the only thing keeping you boys relevant at this point. All that tells me is you're getting desperate LOL whats wrong bruh? you have like 20 more people then us, AND trickle in the biggest alliance in the game. Struggle is real XD

Dank is lying and is proved to be lying age after age. But this time its different I guess. Your gold came from outside of Glads with almost 100%probability. I feel like sabbing or asking SR to do it to RB.

Also to Chris. If you consider yourself to be a war chain you are lying to yourself. You are a troll chain that only benefits fighting big chains not DEMK . That's evidenced by your accounts all getting destroyed by at least 4 sabbers and sometimes 20.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago

Dank is lying and is proved to be lying age after age. But this time its different I guess. Your gold came from outside of Glads with almost 100%probability. I feel like sabbing or asking SR to do it to RB.

Also to Chris. If you consider yourself to be a war chain you are lying to yourself. You are a troll chain that only benefits fighting big chains not DEMK . That's evidenced by your accounts all getting destroyed by at least 4 sabbers and sometimes 20.
Sounds like you need an excuse to ask daddy to fight your battles for you. And how do we not benefit we play for fun, which were having plenty of thanks to your crying and false accusations.

But I would like to think youre just trolling, i didnt think you were that slow. As for war chain, demk is definitely not a war chain LOL. Glorified lap dogs. Cant even figure out where the gold is coming from doesnt know how to recon.

If you wanna attempt to bring others into it so you can hide the fact that this isnt going well for you guys, thats cute af. guess what ever it takes to stroke your sensitive egos.
Sovereign
Player

Post by Sovereign »

Age after age it's still the same with you Dank. Its frustrating now. It's always lies and excuses. be an adult man. At least admit to your crap instead of age after after age being like Shane and Baigo.
Dank
Donor

Era Winner

Post by Dank »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago Age after age it's still the same with you Dank. Its frustrating now. It's always lies and excuses. be an adult man. At least admit to your crap instead of age after after age being like Shane and Baigo.
Didnt you get banned every age from ages like 9-13 when you in IB? Nothing different between us except you took a break. back then you were LaCN lap dogs, now you're leeching off SR. At least ive never had to cry for daddys help.

You should be more grateful, if it wasnt for shane and baigo you wouldnt have any relevant accounts since SR is carrying you. And without both of them SR wouldnt exist.

At least your trolling is improving, because your war tactics are still booty cheeks. Playing dumb was too obvious now the deflecting with nonsense is a level up for you. Keep it up, you can almost play with the big boys.
Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

Sovereign wrote: 4 years ago

How about this, I tell you where the gold came from and then you change alliance tags to "Doesn't know how to recon". To me it is one of two scenarios and they both look bad on you and your chain. Either A) You don't know how to recon / interpret data or B) You do know how and are trying to play dumb in order to call in reinforcements to help you from being smashed on the battlefield. You are asking Dank to be truthful so I am asking you to be as well. So, which one is it?

p.s. Dank hasn't said an untrue thing in this thread.