GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

The RMFz
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by The RMFz »

@Chris Hah, a conversation with a regular member - not really representative in the same way as a GLD founder / leader asking for a truce and pitching the alternative as everyone selling off. That's pretty much a signal that the entire alliance will commit hara-kiri if they don't get a truce. You don't see my guy saying that. You want some screens of your guys saying similar things as mine? Because I have them.

As for bullah - he had 3 sabbers on him sabbing 3.3b a day (before that 4.5b a day; more on that in a bit) and getting farmed 1.5b+ a day while having an income of 3b itself. And that's the income after a week of being boosted by Dank. Before that he was 2b+ in arrears daily not even counting the farming. The dropping AAT itself spoke volumes. Must have been desperate scenes for Dank to sell half his DA to bullah, when you had tons of gold lying around in burners, and then sell all his SA back to DA at the same time. Smacks of desperation, because that clearly isn't smart thinking by any standards. Not to mention that Bullah hasn't banked much for a long time, but you knew that already. And then the boost spot the same day as the hare-brained selling by Dank....seems someone had had enough and needed more than a pep talk =)

Then you had jinzer, losing 5b a day for god knows how many weeks, racking up the dubious distinction of being the most sabbed KoC player up till yesterday, toting a spy that could get pandemic only one day and then just got sabbed down while having ultra low sentry. Then you had blaze selling off, jayalt going hobbits once we added 12 sabbers, pokes turtling sentry for a long while and not really participating, all your other large TFFs basically just sitting around and occasionally burning turns with no sense and making tiny sells for the amount of turns expended. You bet on the wrong horses, it didn't work out.

This thread is now redundant, anyway. We can end the smack talking and move on.
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

I stopped reading when you said GLD founder messaged you. Pretty sure DC didn't ask you for a truce on discord. Nice try pleb.

Maybe next age you guys can actually finish what you started instead of saying "we were winning anyways". Seems GLD is still the only alliance capable of obtaining surrenders.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

The RMFz wrote: 4 years ago @Chris Hah, a conversation with a regular member - not really representative in the same way as a GLD founder / leader asking for a truce and pitching the alternative as everyone selling off. That's pretty much a signal that the entire alliance will commit hara-kiri if they don't get a truce. You don't see my guy saying that. You want some screens of your guys saying similar things as mine? Because I have them.

As for bullah - he had 3 sabbers on him sabbing 3.3b a day (before that 4.5b a day; more on that in a bit) and getting farmed 1.5b+ a day while having an income of 3b itself. And that's the income after a week of being boosted by Dank. Before that he was 2b+ in arrears daily not even counting the farming. The dropping AAT itself spoke volumes. Must have been desperate scenes for Dank to sell half his DA to bullah, when you had tons of gold lying around in burners, and then sell all his SA back to DA at the same time. Smacks of desperation, because that clearly isn't smart thinking by any standards. Not to mention that Bullah hasn't banked much for a long time, but you knew that already. And then the boost spot the same day as the hare-brained selling by Dank....seems someone had had enough and needed more than a pep talk =)

Then you had jinzer, losing 5b a day for god knows how many weeks, racking up the dubious distinction of being the most sabbed KoC player up till yesterday, toting a spy that could get pandemic only one day and then just got sabbed down while having ultra low sentry. Then you had blaze selling off, jayalt going hobbits once we added 12 sabbers, pokes turtling sentry for a long while and not really participating, all your other large TFFs basically just sitting around and occasionally burning turns with no sense and making tiny sells for the amount of turns expended. You bet on the wrong horses, it didn't work out.

This thread is now redundant, anyway. We can end the smack talking and move on.
No one is reading your essays.

The only alliance I founded was DEMK and that alliance died years ago when machine handed it over to SR.
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

setting aside winners and losers both sides agree this form of the war is over yes? seeing as there is a larger conflict that involves both sides?
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department

The RMFz
Player

Post by The RMFz »

chrisl7605 wrote: 4 years ago No one is reading your essays.

The only alliance I founded was DEMK and that alliance died years ago when machine handed it over to SR.
I said founder / leader. And you know who is in that conversation.
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago setting aside winners and losers both sides agree this form of the war is over yes? seeing as there is a larger conflict that involves both sides?
Yes Squishy. DEMK ultimately surrendered by asking for help. You may as well close the thread.
chrisl7605
Player

Post by chrisl7605 »

Squishy wrote: 4 years ago setting aside winners and losers both sides agree this form of the war is over yes? seeing as there is a larger conflict that involves both sides?
Yes feel free. GLDs will be focusing on other alliances that haven't already waved the white flag.
Macmoney
Player

Post by Macmoney »

Rusky_Hardbass wrote: 4 years ago You weren't even worth a drop of my sweat tbh.

However this new action, clans like RL involved, now that's starting to hurt a bit, and I sold off. BUt when Glads was sabbing, I was laughing my ass out throughout the whole thing at how insignificant and stupid the sabs were. (you going for sentry instead of my SA, where it could hurt)
you guys started this war, so you saying we're not even worth a drop of sweat makes no sense..... :shock:

and to the second part, you calling our sabs stupid makes no sense a second time, because again you started the war....... Maybe you should be posting that your alliances decision to start the war they're going to lose is stupid. :lol:
Squishy
Forum Moderator
Alliance: FFLOP

Post by Squishy »

closing thread would merge them but to be honest its so much easier to sort chronologically this way
BabyYoda_LoP
- Lords of Peril Knight at Arms & FFLOP BF Mod
- Triple OG for Trey Duece Gang
- KoC Social Platforms Moderator & HelpDesk
- Member of KoC Complaints Department