GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

bravo
Player

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bravo »

I have got nothing to with this bp, I'm just an innocent bystander looking in.
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago
bravo wrote: 4 years ago
bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago

something to be proud of?
It's funny no?

i am sure the admins/owner are glad you are making people quit. i guess you are proud of it too
BP why are you begging for attention?
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

getting people to leave the alliance is one thing, bragging about them quitting is another. just post xxxx number of people left the alliance, no need to brag they quit the game.
ROLYAT
Player

Post by ROLYAT »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago getting people to leave the alliance is one thing, bragging about them quitting is another. just post xxxx number of people left the alliance, no need to brag they quit the game.
1.) We were talking about quitting the alliance
2.) If DEMK declaring war on us caused their members to quit the game, you should be upset with them. It's not our fault that they dragged members into a war they didn't want to be in.
3.) You're welcome for the attention you were craving.
bloodpirate
Player

Post by bloodpirate »

JayAlt wrote: 4 years agoSo far we have made like 10 people quit this era and another 5 or so become sell accounts.
lets see .. quit this era doesn't sound like leave the alliance or chain .. or quit the war. but then you must know what you are talking about.
Macmoney
Player

Post by Macmoney »

bloodpirate wrote: 4 years ago getting people to leave the alliance is one thing, bragging about them quitting is another. just post xxxx number of people left the alliance, no need to brag they quit the game.
I take it, this was your reason you surrendered to us in front of spiderwoman on our IRC channel :) twas another great Victory for Gladiators, just like this one :twisted:

Ogotai-
Attacks Left 12 | 35

Sorry for the lack of attention I've been giving you Ogotai, ill be sure to get this back up to the normal 35 I 35 by the end of the day ;)
bravo
Player

Post by bravo »

Wasn't that what destroyed most of TUE from such bullying tactics according to yourself back in the time when we had ages?
I'm glad you see the light, thanks!

People rage quit or go to Turkey basically, that's war.
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

So the controversial question of the day... Who received the 23b gold that kaoz sold off?
Have TUE injected some gold into this war?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward
Fin
Player

Post by Fin »

MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago So the controversial question of the day... Who received the 23b gold that kaoz sold off?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Sounds like you are implying something.. but as it turns out someone was able to steal a sell from Ryk
MadGeorge
Game Moderator

Era Winner

Post by MadGeorge »

Fin wrote: 4 years ago
MadGeorge wrote: 4 years ago So the controversial question of the day... Who received the 23b gold that kaoz sold off?

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!
Sounds like you are implying something.. but as it turns out someone was able to steal a sell from Ryk
Really? Thats curious!
In the past 48 hours Ryk hasn't dropped any stats (infact all have grown) and hasn't emptied his safe.

Approx Growth for Ryk1510 (48 hour)
Strike Action = +6,595,137,613
Defense Action = +108,334,873
Spy Rating = +27,319,179,787
Sentry Rating = +29,089,087,643

Very curious indeed!
MadGeorge-SR
Sweet Brotherhood Leader

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails
—William Arthur Ward