GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 64
Joined: 7 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 5 months ago

The RMFz wrote:
5 months ago
@Jayalt - Your hits were around 25 min, I was talking of Blaze-. You did the low hit after Blaze- had Dank sab me for his 10-20 minute hits. I also had a bunch of low hits the same night by Geordie, Fin, mac and a couple others whose names I do not recollect. It does appear like you guys only wanted to start a fight. Also, yeah I ghosted you, and when you asked me whether I sabbed, I said yes....so I don't see me being deceptive in any manner.

@Blaze- I talked enough to you before you got sabbed, you have simply no locus pretending to be holier-than-thou here. Justifying your actions by saying it was okay because I had low DA is like saying it's okay if I sab you randomly if my spy is higher than your sentry. To every action there is always a justification that I am doing it because your X stat is not good enough. Considering the number of times I talked with you about it, it's clear you just want it your way and every other way is unreasonable to you.

Anyway, these points are moot two months later because you guys seem to have a completely different movie playing in your heads. Adios.
you're delusional lmao

User avatar
bravo
Player
Posts: 83
Joined: 8 months ago
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bravo » 5 months ago

If you don't like to get attacked get more DA or play low TFF, it's as simple as that.

With my low TFF/noob account, I get around 17.5 million per hour these days, so it's safe to say that 35 million is a good 2 hours TBG hit for me, now if that's under a half hour of your TBG tuff luck and build some DA for a day (or two) but please don't start enforcing made up policies without any backbone.

If I see good gold I 'll take it as I cannot (and will not) calculate how much gold one makes by looking at an account, if it was part of the game you get a message saying "You cannot attack under 30 minutes TBG, like "You have maxxed on this target for Sabotaging".

So off you fuck with your BF policies!

The RMFz
Player
Posts: 45
Joined: 9 months ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by The RMFz » 5 months ago

Ah, the BF policy rant guy. Works both ways mate, you do what you want, the other side also does what it wants. You're pro-Glads, I get it. You don't know all the effort made to show him he can easily hit for 50% higher (and that too would be less than 30 min or whatever number is there in the policy). I'm a reasonable guy, you can blow your trumpet sitting outside.

The RMFz
Player
Posts: 45
Joined: 9 months ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by The RMFz » 5 months ago

Dank wrote:
5 months ago
The RMFz wrote:
5 months ago
@Jayalt - Your hits were around 25 min, I was talking of Blaze-. You did the low hit after Blaze- had Dank sab me for his 10-20 minute hits. I also had a bunch of low hits the same night by Geordie, Fin, mac and a couple others whose names I do not recollect. It does appear like you guys only wanted to start a fight. Also, yeah I ghosted you, and when you asked me whether I sabbed, I said yes....so I don't see me being deceptive in any manner.

@Blaze- I talked enough to you before you got sabbed, you have simply no locus pretending to be holier-than-thou here. Justifying your actions by saying it was okay because I had low DA is like saying it's okay if I sab you randomly if my spy is higher than your sentry. To every action there is always a justification that I am doing it because your X stat is not good enough. Considering the number of times I talked with you about it, it's clear you just want it your way and every other way is unreasonable to you.

Anyway, these points are moot two months later because you guys seem to have a completely different movie playing in your heads. Adios.
you're delusional lmao
Cool story bob.

ROLYAT
Player
Posts: 64
Joined: 9 months ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by ROLYAT » 5 months ago

Why did it take you this long to cry about why the war started? Sounds like you're a little frustrated. I personally don't care why it started as you guys declared on us and now we will stomp you just like we do to every alliance who declares on us.

I do find it pretty hilarious that you guys appear to be completely oblivious to who has turked from your chain. Seems to be a microcosm to this whole war. Maybe you're renewed activity on the forums will carry over to the battlefield! One can only hope.

User avatar
bravo
Player
Posts: 83
Joined: 8 months ago
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bravo » 5 months ago

The RMFz wrote:
5 months ago
Ah, the BF policy rant guy. Works both ways mate, you do what you want, the other side also does what it wants. You're pro-Glads, I get it. You don't know all the effort made to show him he can easily hit for 50% higher (and that too would be less than 30 min or whatever number is there in the policy). I'm a reasonable guy, you can blow your trumpet sitting outside.
The difference is that TUE don't start wars over BS excuses, give me a reason to war you because if I (or w) join the war you be crying that we jumped a weakened target and GLADS don't seem to struggle and begging for help like DEMK did several times when we still had ages.
Just saying.

chrisl7605
Player
Posts: 66
Joined: 9 months ago
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by chrisl7605 » 5 months ago

The RMFz wrote:
5 months ago
@Jayalt - Your hits were around 25 min (not 29). Anyway, I was talking of Blaze-. You did the low hit after Blaze- had Dank sab me for his 10-20 minute hits. I also had a bunch of low hits the same night by Geordie, Fin, mac and a couple others whose names I do not recollect. It does appear like you guys only wanted to start a fight. Also, yeah I ghosted you, and when you asked me whether I sabbed, I said yes....so I was pretty upfront about it.

@Blaze- I talked enough to you before you got sabbed, you have simply no locus pretending to be holier-than-thou here. Justifying your actions by saying it was okay because I had low DA is like saying it's okay if I sab you just because my spy is higher than your sentry. Considering the number of times I talked with you about it, it's clear you just wanted it your way and went forum-shopping to whoever would join in with you.

Also, you say I had good sentry with which you "could get good gold" - please note that most of your hits were 13-15 minutes. Calling that good gold and being unreasonable about it makes it amply evident you just wanted to be a prick. In that background, this outcome is natural and I'm happy to be in it.

Anyway, these points are moot two months later because (a) you guys seem to have a completely different movie playing in your heads; and b) it really doesn't matter. Adios.
Let's stop dicking around and making excuses. The goal of you holding 0 DA is so you can pick and choose who you want to sab.

The target you chose to single out this time just so happen to be in a 5 person chain. That way there would be no repercussions against your actions.

DEMK did the same thing to me during the NSG war last ERA, after our bans. Which, up until that point, I had no issues.

So I reached out to Bonesaw. (see second attachment)

DEMK obviously "selects" who they sab by the size of that chain.

I'm not sure who you are trying to convince by saying it's a fair policy when every player in this game knows that if you hold 0 DA and have a high TFF you are going to get "low hit".


Truthfully, had you been sabbing more glads before this whole ordeal, I would have retaliated even earlier over you sabbing us for 10 minute hits.

Baiting our members to low hit so you can sab them doesnt fly in my books.

The second picture I posted is from your allies calling out you specifically on your BS.

So let's stop playing these games and let's start calling a spade a spade.

you wanted to sab Blaze because he was in a smaller chain and when you were finally held responsible for your actions you decided to drag all of DEMK down with you.

Macmoney
Player
Posts: 21
Joined: 6 months ago
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Macmoney » 5 months ago

Plurp wrote:
5 months ago
The glads have pushed 2 officers to me, simply out of spite of how they have been treated by you guys. No you personally, but people in glads. A couple more have been talking with me about how they can join and if it would make a difference. As far as I can see this entire thing has benefited both sides. Two war chains going to war, seems to me like thats what is supposed to happen.
as you stated that you're a noob in your previous post.... it just gets amplified on this one.... calling your chain a war chain

or your low key brag about people joining you about us, when look at where we started in all of this :)

You think war chain vs war chain is a good thing, but plenty of history of war chains warring us and it never going well for them (or anyone for that matter), because its always over the dumbest reason.... IE RMFz current war against us. When you have one person doing what he wants to do, and no one backing him..... it never works out, just ask the abundant of the other war chains out there. :lol:

If what you say is true, its going to go all age..... which means whats going to get accomplished? Only one side has a goal now, thanks to your chains sloppy planning. Came outta the blue with a mass and its been down hill ever since, all while we have a clear motive of protecting our members from you guys trying to be bully's

And if you think your chain doesn't have a mess on its hand. Talk to them, ask him how much of a stand off last age was between certain members and the majority of the members.

Plurp
Player
Posts: 16
Joined: 9 months ago
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Plurp » 5 months ago

Macmoney wrote:
5 months ago
Plurp wrote:
5 months ago
The glads have pushed 2 officers to me, simply out of spite of how they have been treated by you guys. No you personally, but people in glads. A couple more have been talking with me about how they can join and if it would make a difference. As far as I can see this entire thing has benefited both sides. Two war chains going to war, seems to me like thats what is supposed to happen.
as you stated that you're a noob in your previous post.... it just gets amplified on this one.... calling your chain a war chain

or your low key brag about people joining you about us, when look at where we started in all of this :)

You think war chain vs war chain is a good thing, but plenty of history of war chains warring us and it never going well for them (or anyone for that matter), because its always over the dumbest reason.... IE RMFz current war against us. When you have one person doing what he wants to do, and no one backing him..... it never works out, just ask the abundant of the other war chains out there. :lol:

If what you say is true, its going to go all age..... which means whats going to get accomplished? Only one side has a goal now, thanks to your chains sloppy planning. Came outta the blue with a mass and its been down hill ever since, all while we have a clear motive of protecting our members from you guys trying to be bully's

And if you think your chain doesn't have a mess on its hand. Talk to them, ask him how much of a stand off last age was between certain members and the majority of the members.
More boring cock stroking... :roll:


So what basically what I am hearing here is that no one wants dick dingers?

Bonesaw
Player
Posts: 3
Joined: 7 months ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Bonesaw » 5 months ago

Lmao you guys are hilarious. Your taking old screens and chopping them up to fit your narrative. All I see you do is spew nonsense on here. Well two people can post screens, remember earlier in the thread talking about all the “surrenders” you guys get. How about this screen of glads last age begging demk to step in because they were struggling with nsg? Big bad war chain looking for help with nsg, an alliance you guys have only talked negative about 😂. Also funny to listen to dank talk about low hit sabs, how many hits under 30 have you sabbed this age? You act like we “drag” or members into a fight, when everyone voted on the hit policy. A policy that last age was the norm for every chain, one that all the other alliances knew, and one you agree with, but only if defense is up to whatever your standards.

Locked