GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
Sovereign
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Sovereign » 10 months ago

Dank wrote:
10 months ago
Sovereign wrote:
10 months ago
Age after age it's still the same with you Dank. Its frustrating now. It's always lies and excuses. be an adult man. At least admit to your crap instead of age after after age being like Shane and Baigo.
Didnt you get banned every age from ages like 9-13 when you in IB? Nothing different between us except you took a break. back then you were LaCN lap dogs, now you're leeching off SR. At least ive never had to cry for daddys help.

You should be more grateful, if it wasnt for shane and baigo you wouldnt have any relevant accounts since SR is carrying you. And without both of them SR wouldnt exist.

At least your trolling is improving, because your war tactics are still booty cheeks. Playing dumb was too obvious now the deflecting with nonsense is a level up for you. Keep it up, you can almost play with the big boys.
OMG I am being lectured on being banned ( only once since age 3) by Dank. Dank. Let that sink in.....ThomasA was like I have no evidence but I hate you so you get banned. Super fair.

But Dank is Dank. Anyone is KOC knows what you are about. Quit whining to mods about all of us to win the war you cant win. Your other accounts suck.

JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 10 months ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 10 months ago

Sovereign wrote:
10 months ago
Dank wrote:
10 months ago
Sovereign wrote:
10 months ago
Age after age it's still the same with you Dank. Its frustrating now. It's always lies and excuses. be an adult man. At least admit to your crap instead of age after after age being like Shane and Baigo.
Didnt you get banned every age from ages like 9-13 when you in IB? Nothing different between us except you took a break. back then you were LaCN lap dogs, now you're leeching off SR. At least ive never had to cry for daddys help.

You should be more grateful, if it wasnt for shane and baigo you wouldnt have any relevant accounts since SR is carrying you. And without both of them SR wouldnt exist.

At least your trolling is improving, because your war tactics are still booty cheeks. Playing dumb was too obvious now the deflecting with nonsense is a level up for you. Keep it up, you can almost play with the big boys.
OMG I am being lectured on being banned ( only once since age 3) by Dank. Dank. Let that sink in.....ThomasA was like I have no evidence but I hate you so you get banned. Super fair.

But Dank is Dank. Anyone is KOC knows what you are about. Quit whining to mods about all of us to win the war you cant win. Your other accounts suck.
Looks like someone had a little temper tantrum. Does someone need a timeout?

Pokes
Player
Posts: 11
Joined: 10 months ago
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Pokes » 10 months ago

I don't think my acc sucks that much, seeing as when this war started I had 5B spy and only 3B sentry, zero help from anybody, built from my own time and efort, while demk and nsg trying your best to quell, you don't need inside/outside help to build, just knowledge of the game, time and dedication oops forgots half of you's don't do the dedication bit. bit like most didn't do recon bit this morn when demk members tried sabbing me earlier, funny to watch the failed attempts before realizing not a chance in getting through, even funnier to watch one try once then again 2hrs later and then a 3rd try with spy a third of my sentry, come on demk teach your ppl.

so...

Thought I'd post some totals

Total sabbed in last 24hrs PokesTheFishyLips 721,200,000

Total sabbed since war started 6,732,750,000

btw Big shout out to Joker Thxs for the 278M while you slept today.

Sovereign
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Sovereign » 10 months ago

Pokes wrote:
10 months ago
I don't think my acc sucks that much, seeing as when this war started I had 5B spy and only 3B sentry, zero help from anybody, built from my own time and efort, while demk and nsg trying your best to quell, you don't need inside/outside help to build, just knowledge of the game, time and dedication oops forgots half of you's don't do the dedication bit. bit like most didn't do recon bit this morn when demk members tried sabbing me earlier, funny to watch the failed attempts before realizing not a chance in getting through, even funnier to watch one try once then again 2hrs later and then a 3rd try with spy a third of my sentry, come on demk teach your ppl.

so...

Thought I'd post some totals

Total sabbed in last 24hrs PokesTheFishyLips 721,200,000

Total sabbed since war started 6,732,750,000

btw Big shout out to Joker Thxs for the 278M while you slept today.
Sorry if no one told you but your account isnt very good. Glads tried to war us from day one, and you are just a casualty.

JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 10 months ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 10 months ago

Sovereign wrote:
10 months ago
Pokes wrote:
10 months ago
I don't think my acc sucks that much, seeing as when this war started I had 5B spy and only 3B sentry, zero help from anybody, built from my own time and efort, while demk and nsg trying your best to quell, you don't need inside/outside help to build, just knowledge of the game, time and dedication oops forgots half of you's don't do the dedication bit. bit like most didn't do recon bit this morn when demk members tried sabbing me earlier, funny to watch the failed attempts before realizing not a chance in getting through, even funnier to watch one try once then again 2hrs later and then a 3rd try with spy a third of my sentry, come on demk teach your ppl.

so...

Thought I'd post some totals

Total sabbed in last 24hrs PokesTheFishyLips 721,200,000

Total sabbed since war started 6,732,750,000

btw Big shout out to Joker Thxs for the 278M while you slept today.
Sorry if no one told you but your account isnt very good. Glads tried to war us from day one, and you are just a casualty.
why don't you find some evidence to backup the bullshit claims you've been making since day 1 of this war. And for once PLEASE chose an argument and stick to it. They get more ridiculous with each passing day. It's embarrassing. May I remind everyone reading this (because sov likes to lie) that we didn't start this war hahaha. If you want to know what happened check ROYALT's first post in this whole thread it sums it up well.
31vc9p.jpg
31vc9p.jpg (92.03 KiB) Viewed 746 times
.

User avatar
Kaya
Player
Posts: 282
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Kaya » 10 months ago

now that made me laugh jay and can i just remind DEMK that as yet RB have not in any way gave anything to GLDS ....if you DEMK think back to last era when RB were beating you on their own you had to call on SR and AG to help you .......will it be the same this era i wonder ???
Image

chrisl7605
Player
Posts: 81
Joined: 1 year ago
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by chrisl7605 » 10 months ago

If DEMK calls war on RB thats as good as a surrender. Hopefully it doesnt come to that and they just take their L

As of Suppersabber, good job selling SA to spy and adding no targets.

Total damaged caused by chris7605 11,177,450,000

Not bad for actually playing 2 days before war.

bloodpirate
Player
Posts: 457
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by bloodpirate » 10 months ago

i love how RB put people under DANK .. got them to click to give him trickle, and say they aren't helping him. well done in the brain washing department.

of course the same goes for DEMK .. they have numerous SR under them , clicking and believe it or not.. there is still trickle to aid demk..

i guess it kind of evens out .. keep up the great propaganda B###S###

Endtime
Game Developer
Posts: 27
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Endtime » 10 months ago

There are no out of chain sells in this war.

User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 74
Joined: 11 months ago
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 10 months ago

Endtime wrote:
10 months ago
There are no out of chain sells in this war.
thanks endtime

There ya have it DEMK, now take the cheek clapping thats only going to get worse for you.

Image

Locked