GLD v DEMK/NSG

- 8/17/19

Moderator: Moderator

Locked
JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 1 year ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 1 year ago

319rdt.jpg
319rdt.jpg (65.84 KiB) Viewed 2791 times
It has begun
I shall add to the list over the coming months

Current Loss of Life: 54k TFF

User avatar
Dank
Discord Moderator
Posts: 107
Joined: 1 year ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Dank » 1 year ago

Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago

As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.

Can't tell if you're trolling or slow. Only 1 sell during this war went to me. and it was less gold then what went to waste on scar/otagi from umbrushro just to sab me 1 time. So already better use of gold then what you guys are doing, not sure what you mean by implying everyone is selling to me lul.

We now have 2 unsabbable accounts, won't be long before we have more.

how are you boys looking?

Sir smokes a lot_demk sold for 6k unit today, congrats my dude!!!

Too bad you lost 30k troops due to not having mercs, good chunk of your TFF right there xD

Sovereign
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Sovereign » 1 year ago

Dank wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago

As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.

Can't tell if you're trolling or slow. Only 1 sell during this war went to me. and it was less gold then what went to waste on scar/otagi from umbrushro just to sab me 1 time. So already better use of gold then what you guys are doing, not sure what you mean by implying everyone is selling to me lul.

We now have 2 unsabbable accounts, won't be long before we have more.

how are you boys looking?

Sir smokes a lot_demk sold for 6k unit today, congrats my dude!!!

Too bad you lost 30k troops due to not having mercs, good chunk of your TFF right there xD
I'm mostly talking about jizzer. Not everything is about you Mr Entitled :D

JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 1 year ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 1 year ago

Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago
Dank wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago

As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.

Can't tell if you're trolling or slow. Only 1 sell during this war went to me. and it was less gold then what went to waste on scar/otagi from umbrushro just to sab me 1 time. So already better use of gold then what you guys are doing, not sure what you mean by implying everyone is selling to me lul.

We now have 2 unsabbable accounts, won't be long before we have more.

how are you boys looking?

Sir smokes a lot_demk sold for 6k unit today, congrats my dude!!!

Too bad you lost 30k troops due to not having mercs, good chunk of your TFF right there xD
I'm mostly talking about jizzer. Not everything is about you Mr Entitled :D
Well if we are going on who's lost more value. Let's see 54k TFF comes out to a lot more gold than we lost selling a couple "wrecked" accounts into one guy, even if you absolutely suck at banking.

Sovereign
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Sovereign » 1 year ago

JayAlt wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago
Dank wrote:
1 year ago



Can't tell if you're trolling or slow. Only 1 sell during this war went to me. and it was less gold then what went to waste on scar/otagi from umbrushro just to sab me 1 time. So already better use of gold then what you guys are doing, not sure what you mean by implying everyone is selling to me lul.

We now have 2 unsabbable accounts, won't be long before we have more.

how are you boys looking?

Sir smokes a lot_demk sold for 6k unit today, congrats my dude!!!

Too bad you lost 30k troops due to not having mercs, good chunk of your TFF right there xD
I'm mostly talking about jizzer. Not everything is about you Mr Entitled :D
Well if we are going on who's lost more value. Let's see 54k TFF comes out to a lot more gold than we lost selling a couple "wrecked" accounts into one guy, even if you absolutely suck at banking.
Someone in our alliance doing something dumb is more detrimental than your whole alliance sucking. True or false?

Fin
Player
Posts: 55
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Fin » 1 year ago

Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago
JayAlt wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago


Explain that non sequitur and why you should feel bad for doing it.

And Jay. Yes, none of you bought sentry. The fact that an account gets wrecked and sells into one of two accounts doesnt ever mean you bought sentry. It means you sold into sentry when the selling account was toast.

I feel like I'm teaching special education students.
You’re confusing me with your stupidity. We didn’t buy sentry but a sentence later you said we sold an account into sentry. I’m confused. Do you still think we didn’t buy sentry? Or did we? You’re one to speak about special education.

Also I love how you call me out on a “logical fallacy” then follow that by calling us special ed, as if somehow that isn’t a logical fallacy as well. Stop trying to pretend you’re smarter than me/us and shut your mouth.
As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.
Having accounts that were specifically made to be sell accounts are not “taking wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it”. Feels silly to have to explain that..

JayAlt
Player
Posts: 60
Joined: 1 year ago
Alliance: Gladiators
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by JayAlt » 1 year ago

Fin wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago
JayAlt wrote:
1 year ago


You’re confusing me with your stupidity. We didn’t buy sentry but a sentence later you said we sold an account into sentry. I’m confused. Do you still think we didn’t buy sentry? Or did we? You’re one to speak about special education.

Also I love how you call me out on a “logical fallacy” then follow that by calling us special ed, as if somehow that isn’t a logical fallacy as well. Stop trying to pretend you’re smarter than me/us and shut your mouth.
As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.
Having accounts that were specifically made to be sell accounts are not “taking wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it”. Feels silly to have to explain that..
I'm not the only one who feels like DEMK are massive noobs?

ROLYAT
Player
Posts: 74
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by ROLYAT » 1 year ago

Fin wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago
JayAlt wrote:
1 year ago


You’re confusing me with your stupidity. We didn’t buy sentry but a sentence later you said we sold an account into sentry. I’m confused. Do you still think we didn’t buy sentry? Or did we? You’re one to speak about special education.

Also I love how you call me out on a “logical fallacy” then follow that by calling us special ed, as if somehow that isn’t a logical fallacy as well. Stop trying to pretend you’re smarter than me/us and shut your mouth.
As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.
Having accounts that were specifically made to be sell accounts are not “taking wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it”. Feels silly to have to explain that..
No need to waste your time. It took them almost a week to realize sabbing my sentry while I'm already maxable was a bad idea. In the mean time I quadrupled my SA and spy.

Sovereign
Player
Posts: 27
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by Sovereign » 1 year ago

ROLYAT wrote:
1 year ago
Fin wrote:
1 year ago
Sovereign wrote:
1 year ago


As an alliance you didn't invest in sentry as a whole.

That's different than taking the wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it.
Having accounts that were specifically made to be sell accounts are not “taking wrecked accounts and dumping them into one hoping that will save it”. Feels silly to have to explain that..
No need to waste your time. It took them almost a week to realize sabbing my sentry while I'm already maxable was a bad idea. In the mean time I quadrupled my SA and spy.
lol your account is terrible. Quadrupling almost nothing must have been difficult.

ROLYAT
Player
Posts: 74
Joined: 2 years ago
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: GLD v DEMK/NSG

Post by ROLYAT » 1 year ago

I went from 100m sa, 600m spy, and 1b sentry to 400m sa, 3b spy. Please tell me more about DEMK war strategy. Don't even have the sense to sab sa/spy when a target is maxable. Gonna go for my DA next?
Last edited by ROLYAT 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

Locked